Blue Bloods! discussion

Van Allen Legacy.... (SPOILER)

Comments (showing 1-50 of 62) (62 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Victoria (new)

Victoria (vikkitori22) | 22 comments Mod
OH MY GOD!!!! i loved the ending! what did you think about the ending. i thought it was amazingly appropriate !!!

message 2: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie I liked it...I mean I love Oliver but...

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 51 comments Thank you! That means Schuylar is going to end up with the guy I wanted!

message 4: by Victoria (new)

AAAWWWW ISABELLA!!!!! READ THE BOOK DON'T LET US RUIN IT FOR YOU!!!!

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 51 comments Going to the book store soon so don't worry about it.

message 6: by Victoria (new)

hahaha GOOD lol your gonna enjoy it sooo much :)

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 51 comments I hope so! LOL

message 8: by Ezryn (new)

Ezryn | 19 comments Oooooh yay! Haha

message 9: by Moe (new)

Moe (Moet) | 12 comments I'm hanging out for payday so that I can buy this book, if you read the little snipbit of Jacks POV.....seriously I had a tear in my eye....please,please,please let it be Jack. Don't get me wrong I like Oliver but the chemistry with Jack is scorching hot it just seems right.

message 10: by Ezryn (new)

Ezryn | 19 comments I know right? Just the mystery and excitement of a love that isn't meant to be pushes Ollie out of the picture!

message 11: by Moe (new)

Moe (Moet) | 12 comments Aah forbidden love.........soooooo Romeo & Juliet. But he is incredibly HOT!! Ollie is like a comfy blanky you kinda don't really need it but its just nice to have it around

message 12: by Ezryn (new)

Ezryn | 19 comments Hahaha, but some people need a comfy blanket (Ollie), not a new jet (Jack)....

message 13: by Moe (new)

Moe (Moet) | 12 comments too true, well sky gets to enjoy best of both worlds so I'd roll with that ;-)

message 14: by Victoria (new)

Moe wrote: "too true, well sky gets to enjoy best of both worlds so I'd roll with that ;-)"

LOL!!!!! hahahahaha i agree

message 15: by Ezryn (new)

Ezryn | 19 comments yes... so not fair... XD

message 16: by Moe (new)

Moe (Moet) | 12 comments I couldn't hold it any longer I had to crack out my much abused credit card so I get my copy in two days time, then I'll be up with the play!!!

message 17: by Ezryn (last edited Nov 30, 2009 07:43PM) (new)

Ezryn | 19 comments I'm really pissed, someone in my library has had the book since it came out. >:(

message 18: by Moe (new)

Moe (Moet) | 12 comments Seriously....... even if you're not a fast reader surely it doesn't take that long to get through it!!!!

message 19: by Ezryn (last edited Nov 30, 2009 07:42PM) (new)

Ezryn | 19 comments I know right? i believe the person either lost it or damaged it.... I'll have to suffice with Vampire diaries and City of Ashes while i wait. (Still pissed though XD)

message 20: by Moe (new)

Moe (Moet) | 12 comments It's hard but @ least you have those to tide you over, I really loved City of Ashes - actually I liked all three of the Mortal Instruments books

message 21: by Ezryn (new)

Ezryn | 19 comments haha ya.... I LURVE JACE!!!

message 22: by Moe (new)

Moe (Moet) | 12 comments I think it's the whole strong, silent bad boy type that makes him soooo Hot!!!

message 23: by Ezryn (new)

Ezryn | 19 comments Hahaha so true.... we seem to lke the mysterious guys more... i mean Simon's totally in love with Clary but she doesn't see it, sounds like the Ollie and Jack problem!

message 24: by Moe (new)

Moe (Moet) | 12 comments when you have a guy on tap like Simon & Ollie its just not exciting, when he's mysterious and kinda outta reach then yeah you're gonna chase him even more.....it's all about the chase lol

message 25: by Victoria (new)

always want what you cant have. right?

message 26: by Moe (new)

Moe (Moet) | 12 comments hell yeah!!! wanting what you can't have is oh so exciting.......most girls can agree to that ;-)

message 27: by Ezryn (new)

Ezryn | 19 comments ... yes! thats like my life story! grrrr someones seriously plotting against me, and checking out all the books i NEED now im waiting for city of glass!

message 28: by Terri (new)

Terri  Shirer (Terriritshirer) | 50 comments MAYBE I'M THINKING TOO MUCH BUT I THINK CHARLES MANIPULATED JACKS MEMORIES SOMEHOW BECAUSE HE WAS JEALOUS OF JACKS AND ALLEGRAS RELATIONSHIP AND JACKS MEANT TO BE WITH SKY AND CHARLES IS KEEPING JACK WITH MIMI TO BE SPITEFUL ANYONE ELSE POSSIBLY AGREE WITH ME?

message 29: by Yiling (new)

Yiling (fillthesky) | 30 comments Wow. I never thought of that! Totally!

message 30: by Terri (new)

Terri  Shirer (Terriritshirer) | 50 comments Yeah...thank you! I really want Jack and Sky together..I like Olivier, but he is not meant to be with Sky..:( I think he will end up with Bliss.

message 31: by Yiling (new)

Yiling (fillthesky) | 30 comments I always see Bliss w/ Dylan. = [ But they would be pretty good together.

message 32: by Terri (new)

Terri  Shirer (Terriritshirer) | 50 comments You're right..Do you think it will be possible for Dylan to come back? I hope Kingsley can come back with Mimi...I think that he should be where Jack is and vice versa....I think Kingsley and Jack's roles were switched somehow...I believe Kingsley is really bonded to Mimi somehow..I don't know why I have that feeling...maybe wishful thinking..:D

message 33: by Yiling (new)

Yiling (fillthesky) | 30 comments I KNOW RIGHT?!!

I want Bliss w/ dylan, Schuyler w/ Jack, and Kingsley w/ Mimi. Right now, everybody is so messed up. Seriously, Dylan's dead, Kingsley's in the underworld. Right now only Schuyler and Jack are together, but I don't think that that's going to last long. *Arggg!** Oh, well, we still have 6 more books to go!

message 34: by Terri (new)

Terri  Shirer (Terriritshirer) | 50 comments I know.....ALOT can happen in six books..I am will be so disappointed if Jack and Schuyler are not together..Isn't there some kind of story guide coming out next month or something? It can be a really complicated storyline...agreed?

message 35: by Yiling (new)

Yiling (fillthesky) | 30 comments Yeah, it's called Keys to the Repository. It comes out in 3 more days!! Can't wait!

message 36: by Terri (new)

Terri  Shirer (Terriritshirer) | 50 comments Thanks..I've been writing so much..I haven't had a chance to read or keep up with my 'to read' list..lol..I have to get it..Usually if you buy it at Target, you get extras..I don't know if that will be the case with this book. Let's hope we get an extra short story.

message 37: by Yiling (new)

Yiling (fillthesky) | 30 comments Really? *crosses fingures*

I have so many books to read, so little time LOL

message 38: by Terri (new)

Terri  Shirer (Terriritshirer) | 50 comments True..LOL :D

message 39: by Yiling (new)

Yiling (fillthesky) | 30 comments = ]

message 40: by Terri (new)

Terri  Shirer (Terriritshirer) | 50 comments Today is the day!!! Did you read the small excerpt on Melissa website? :)

message 41: by Yiling (new)

Yiling (fillthesky) | 30 comments *SQEEL* Not yet! i'm going !!!!

message 42: by Yiling (new)

Yiling (fillthesky) | 30 comments I can't find it. Do you know where to look?

message 43: by Terri (new)

Terri  Shirer (Terriritshirer) | 50 comments You get a newsletter in your email and it directs you to it...Let me see if I can copy and paste..give me a sec =D

message 44: by Terri (new)

Terri  Shirer (Terriritshirer) | 50 comments Jack fell against her, his body as cold as an iceberg, and she could feel the weight of his exhaustion rest against her back. He was barely able to keep his arms around her waist as she pushed off into the darkness.
If she had been just few minutes too late, who knows what would have become of him, who knew what would have happened, who knew what--
Stop your doubting my love. I knew you would find me.

Dun.Dun..Dunnn..WHo do you think it is?

message 45: by Terri (new)

Terri  Shirer (Terriritshirer) | 50 comments That was actually an excerpt from "Misguided Angels"...Yiling..you should sign up for her email newsletter and occasionally you get little extras =D

message 46: by Yiling (new)

Yiling (fillthesky) | 30 comments OH my gosh!!! I'm definely signing up!! = ]

*Awwwww* I love the excerpt. Schulyer saves Jack... (Well, I'm pretty sure it's Schulyer) Thanks for posting it!!

message 47: by Terri (new)

Terri  Shirer (Terriritshirer) | 50 comments Anytime! :D Yeah..he does call Schuyler My Love, if I remember correctly..

message 48: by Yiling (new)

Yiling (fillthesky) | 30 comments Yeah.. *sigh*

message 49: by Terri (new)

Terri  Shirer (Terriritshirer) | 50 comments I take it that you think Jack is HOT...also.. XD Did you get the book?

message 50: by Yiling (new)

Yiling (fillthesky) | 30 comments No!! = [ The book store is too far from my house. I'm probably going to buy it online. Did you get it yet?

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread