Melanie Dickerson Fan Club discussion

Fun Chat! > Favorite Scene

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Talk about your favorite scene in each book!

message 2: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) I can't remember much in any other books but in Captive Maiden I love the WHOLE entire contest scene!!

Princess Emilia (emilyjanebookworm) | 1655 comments All the scenes from Merchant's Daughter where Anabel reads to Ranulf. And when she cares for his burnt arm. And when she stands up for him in the end! Oh oh and I totally agree about Captive Maiden

message 4: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) I agree about your scenes too!!

message 5: by Halee (new)

Halee (im4israel) **********SPOILER***************

my favorite scene is in The Huntress Of Thornbeck Forest when they are at the ball and Odette sees Jorgen on the balcony with another woman. Don't know why this scene is so memorable to me????Probably because I was so angry at that woman!!! LOL.

message 6: by Haley (last edited Jun 23, 2015 12:39PM) (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Cool!!! I haven't read Huntress of Thornbeck forest but i AM SO EXCITED TO!!! Don't worry, your fave scene didn't give away anything too much, i think. lol

Princess Emilia (emilyjanebookworm) | 1655 comments Ohh the part with the orphan boy is a good one! I love it! She has such a kind heart

Princess Emilia (emilyjanebookworm) | 1655 comments Ranuf *.* that is my favorite book and I looove him.

Princess Emilia (emilyjanebookworm) | 1655 comments It was hard for me to choose, too, but every time someone brings up anything having to do with Merchant's Daughter, I just feel all happy :) maybe it's partly because I'm obsessed with beauty and the beast

message 10: by Therese (new)

Therese May (theresemay) | 53 comments I love that book! Merchant's Daughter that is. :P My favorite scenes are when Annabelle reads to Ranulf and...whenever they are together really?!?! :P

message 11: by Princess Emilia (new)

Princess Emilia (emilyjanebookworm) | 1655 comments Yessss! Now I want to read it again. I've already read it at least 3 times

message 12: by Noelle (new)

Noelle  (booknerd95) | 8 comments Some of my favorite scenes are where Rose and Wilhelm go through the tunnel just because it's a very cute scene and when Wilhelm finds out that Rose was his betrothed. I also enjoy whenever Annabelle and Ranulf read and talk about the Bible together it's something I want to do with my future husband one day!

message 13: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) I know!! I love that part!!

message 14: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) I also love the tournament part in Captive Maiden!! It is like my favorite part!!

message 15: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) I know!! I almost started crying it was so sweet!

message 16: by Princess Emilia (new)

Princess Emilia (emilyjanebookworm) | 1655 comments These books always make me cry :) in a good way haha

message 17: by Halee (new)

Halee (im4israel) yes! Marklessgirl and Princess Emilia!

message 18: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) I know!!! Seriously, i did cry during some parts!

message 19: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Totally!!

message 20: by Karen (new)

Karen Martin | 48 comments Without giving away too many spoilers, I really liked the last scene with the Margrave in The Huntress of Thornbeck Forest. Just the reactions of everyone were priceless!

message 21: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) I agree totally!! I loved it!

message 22: by Aricia (new)

Aricia | 7 comments THE HEALERS APPRENTICE: the scene were Wilhem goes straight up to Rose and asks her if she wants to marry him.

THE FAIREST BEAUTY: the scene where Gabe finds out hes in love with his brothers betrothed (Sophie).

THE CAPTIVE MAIDEN: The scenes where Valtens hand is swollen and broken (most of the book) and he protects Gisela

message 23: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) DEFINITELY!

message 24: by Melanie (new)

Melanie Kilsby (realitywriter) | 148 comments Marklessgirl wrote: "and I also love the tournament scenes in The Captive Maiden!"

That was pretty good!

message 25: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 1867 comments My fav from The Captive Maiden was after the big battle at the end of the book. Gisela was so concerned about Valten that she didn't really care about herself! But, when he insisted she get help, she obeyed wholeheartedly!!! Just shows how devoted she was to him.

message 26: by Melanie (new)

Melanie Kilsby (realitywriter) | 148 comments Maddie wrote: "My fav from The Captive Maiden was after the big battle at the end of the book. Gisela was so concerned about Valten that she didn't really care about herself! But, when he insisted she get help, s..."

Oh yah!!! I remember that.... so nice. *heart melts*

message 27: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Oh definitely *sighs* :)

message 28: by King's (new)

King's Daughter | 15 comments Oooooh boy... that's such a hard one. I have so many favorite scenes it's hard to pick one! But one in particular does come to mind. In the Healer's Apprentice when Wilhem finds out what his brother asked Rose to be for him (trying not to spoil anything for those who haven't read it yet lol), and he goes back to his castle, and I remember he punched his brother in the face before even saying a word. Then his brother just looked up at him, touching his chin, and then said. "Feel better?" To which Wilhem replies, "No. Get up so I can hit you again."
Omg that part was just so funny to me lol I don't know why. I just loved that his brother got what he deserved from the man Rose actually loved.