GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Heir Of The Blood King (Adventures of Adam #1)
This topic is about Heir Of The Blood King
Debut author > Need Honest Reviews for free YA Fantasy Action & Adventure

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

W.O. Cassity Looking for honest feedback for the first novel I have ever written since the feedback I have is all from friends, family and frenemies. I need to know what a reader thinks (that doesn't know me, hehe).

I will provide ebook copies in either pdf, mobi or epub for a goodreads review and optional Amazon review. I will also offer my eternal gratitude as well.

message 2: by Gladys (new)

Gladys Garcia | 31 comments I would love to review your book.

ggarcia4@med.miami.edu mobi format

thanks
Gladys

W.O. Cassity Thank you Gladys! Copy sent!

Plenty of more for everyone that's interested! :)

Laura  Hernandez (TheVoluptuousBkDiva/YABkDivas) (voluptuousbdiva) I can review your book and I'll post the review on Shelfari, Amazon US, Amazon UK, and Goodreads. Depending on what I think of your book I may also do a blog post. Please note that I do not guarantee favorable reviews. Mobi format would be appreciated and email address is leabharcafe@gmail.com

W.O. Cassity Thank you so much! Sent you a copy V. :)

Laura  Hernandez (TheVoluptuousBkDiva/YABkDivas) (voluptuousbdiva) Got it. Thank you for the opportunity.

Laura  Hernandez (TheVoluptuousBkDiva/YABkDivas) (voluptuousbdiva) My review for your wonderful book will be shared on July 21st when I will be hosting the book tour.

W.O. Cassity Thank you so much! Looking forward to seeing it!