Bookworm Belles discussion

Before I Fall
This topic is about Before I Fall
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > Jazmyn, Jade and Rachel

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Savannah, Founding Mother-Creator (new) - added it

Savannah (vannah18) | 1261 comments Mod
Ladies - please let me know your book choice asap.

Jazmyn (jking1994) Hey does anyone have any ideas of what they want to read?

Jazmyn (jking1994) I saw your to-read Jade that you wanted to read before I fall. I was about to start reading that book if you both of you also wanted to read it?

Jade SiL  Carstairs  (jadesil) | 253 comments Hey Jazmyn! I'm okay with that :) But what about Rachel...
I'll send her a message.

Jade SiL  Carstairs  (jadesil) | 253 comments So... Rachel isn't answering.
Should we start reading, just the two of us. What do you think?

Jazmyn (jking1994) I guess... I don't want to wait forever because it's a longer book.

Jazmyn (jking1994) I guess... I don't want to wait forever because it's a longer book.

Jade SiL  Carstairs  (jadesil) | 253 comments Ok, let's hit it!

Jazmyn (jking1994) Alright :)

Jazmyn (jking1994) Have you started it?

Jade SiL  Carstairs  (jadesil) | 253 comments I'm starting it today.

Jazmyn (jking1994) Alright... I'm not sure how I feel about it right now

Jade SiL  Carstairs  (jadesil) | 253 comments Why? You finished It?

Jazmyn (jking1994) No I'm like at 20% it's okay I'm just trying to figure out some stuff in its confusing a lil I'm sure it will work itself out

Jade SiL  Carstairs  (jadesil) | 253 comments Ok, I'm just at 1.5% of the book and I already have a problem with this girl. Is it just me, or she is one of those mean girls I hear so much about?

Jazmyn (jking1994) Yes she really is it gets worse later on.. That is one reason I'm not sure how I feel about the book... I guess I will figure out for sure when I finish it

Jade SiL  Carstairs  (jadesil) | 253 comments Wow, it's weird for me to read a book with a heroine that I dislike so much.

Jazmyn (jking1994) Yeah but I think the book is supposed to make you hate her

message 19: by Savannah, Founding Mother-Creator (new) - added it

What book are you guys reading?? And that's fine that you went without Rachel, she chose not to answer so that's on her.

Jazmyn (jking1994) Before I fall by Lauren Oliver

Jazmyn (jking1994) Before I fall by Lauren Oliver

Jade SiL  Carstairs  (jadesil) | 253 comments I don't wanna spoil anything but...
description

Jazmyn (jking1994) How far are you?

Jade SiL  Carstairs  (jadesil) | 253 comments 37%, you?

Jazmyn (jking1994) 44%

message 26: by Jade SiL (last edited May 13, 2015 07:26PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jade SiL  Carstairs  (jadesil) | 253 comments I just finished the book. I have to say I loved it and, at the same time, I hated it.

Jazmyn (jking1994) I haven't finished yet I've been working but so far that is what I'm thinking about it...

Jazmyn (jking1994) So I just finished it and I have to say I agree with you I loved the book but at the same time there is something about it that made me just not happy.

Jade SiL  Carstairs  (jadesil) | 253 comments YES!!
Finally, I learnt to accept this sort of anti-heroine called Sam (which I gotta say it was really hard since she WAS what Juliet always said she was), and she just (view spoiler)

Jazmyn (jking1994) Yeah I know I was kinda hoping it would end differently but I knew it wouldn't and I like the way she made it end even though I'm still a little confused that what she did worked.

Jade SiL  Carstairs  (jadesil) | 253 comments What I don't understand is why was whoever-designed-this so ruthless. I mean it was Juliet who decided to kill herself and in the meantime she killed another person. I know that Sam screwed up, but she didn't killed anyone.

Jade SiL  Carstairs  (jadesil) | 253 comments Ugh... I'm getting upset now that I'm analysing all of this.

Jazmyn (jking1994) Yeah I know it's definitely crazy. I didn't like that Juliet got to live.

Jade SiL  Carstairs  (jadesil) | 253 comments By the way... the actual bad person, the one who truly deserved to be punished, was Lindsay, and she didn't even have a scratch on her.
In what world is that fair!?

Jazmyn (jking1994) YES! That is something I was trying to figure out. Lindsey was the person who started the rumor and the person that continued to torture everyone yet she is fine? That is definitely messed up.

message 36: by Savannah, Founding Mother-Creator (new) - added it

I like books that don't end in rainbows and butterflies all the time... Sometimes I just need a good guy to die and stay dead. Even a character I've fallen in love with! :D Just my two cents... sorry

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.