The Next Best Book Club discussion

CLOSED: Promote Your Site/Stuff > Writers needed for convention themed romance anthology

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christy (new)

Christy Stewart (christyleighstewart) | 166 comments  photo 03_text_zpshjk9kctv.jpg

This is an open call for “Unconventional Love”; an anthology of short romantic fiction that revolves around attending a convention. The convention does not need to be limited to fan-based franchises, it can be anything from a work convention, to an alien abductee support convention.

Any story containing copyrighted characters and real life persons are not permitted. Blatant spoofs on preexisting franchises or real like people are permitted.

All gender pairings, sub-genre, and content rating are accepted for this book, but the main theme has to be romance and a convention setting. The word limit is a 15,000 word maximum with no minimum word count.

Authors will retain the copyright to their work, receive $30.00USD for accepted works, and receive a free paperback copy of the book upon publication. Authors from all over the world and from any age group (under the age of 18 is accepted) are invited to submit their stories. The submission deadline is August 31, 2015.

Please email all submissions in Word format to submissions@goodmourningpublishing.com . Feel free to email any questions to the same address.

message 2: by Xian Xian (new)

Xian Xian (xianxian) I feel like I've seen your avatar before. This sounds really interesting, would you mind if I share it on Tumblr or something?

message 3: by Christy (new)

Christy Stewart (christyleighstewart) | 166 comments Please do