Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Blue Screen of Death (Hashtag Magic #1)
This topic is about Blue Screen of Death
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book Issues > Update ratings/reviews not working from Amazon

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J. (new) - added it

J. Young (jstevenyoung) | 4 comments I have on multiple occasions gone into various editions and clicked the link to update/sync ratings and reviews. Does the system not re-sync with Amazon for ASIN entered editions? I can never get this to change and it is important. I have updated this book and the revisions are getting much better reviews that do not show here on goodreads. I doubt I'm the only one with this issue/concern. ISBN-10: 0692246304 / ASIN: B00LD76FY4

message 2: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 41973 comments Mod
Ratings and reviews on Goodreads are completely separate from those on Amazon. There is no syncing between the two.

message 3: by J. (new) - added it

J. Young (jstevenyoung) | 4 comments Then I request a new feature since the two systems can connect that they sync. Goodreads for me then does not represent a good picture for reviews especially for an Amazon owned product.

message 4: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 41973 comments Mod
That is not a Librarians Group issue, but one for the Contact Us link on the Help page. Librarians can help with issues pertaining to specific book records or most related issues, but have no control over general site functionality or related issues. Closing thread.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.