The Well in the Garden Poetry Group discussion

Welcome

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura (new)

Laura Crean | 246 comments Mod
I'm just learning how to moderate a group - so please be patient with me. Welcome to the group, please feel free to introduce yourself if you wish in here - or just say hello through your poetry. Please read the rules carefully, explore the group's discussions and have fun sharing and discussing poetry.

<3 Laura <3

message 2: by Laura (new)

Hi Denise - could you publish it under a new post in the main discussions and title it something like Taking submissions for Baer Books Press - or something like that. ~Thank you. I have the perfect submission for you ;)

message 3: by Denise (new)

Denise Baer Hi Laura, I think I put it in the right place this time. I'd love any and all submissions.

message 4: by Laura (new)

did you get mine?

message 5: by Marcia (new)

Marcia Goldberg | 2 comments Hi, Laura,
Looks as if I am now connected with a new poetry group. Where are the rules?

message 6: by Laura (new)

Group rules - they're quite simple really:

Watch your manners and your language please. I don't like taboo language, I'm a gentle soul. Try and be expressive without being expletive. I will remove anything that I personally find offensive or bullying towards anyone in the group. Please don't come straight into the group and self-promote your own books at every opportunity. If you contribute regularly to the group, then you can post the links to your poetry books on the group book shelf.