#AYEARATHON discussion

May 2015 - Re-Read > Update On Reading Progress - Day's 3 & 4

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ke-sha (new)

ke-sha (angel707) | 2016 comments Mod
How is your reading Progressing?

message 2: by Elizabeth (last edited May 08, 2015 12:36AM) (new)

Elizabeth  (thornrose13) | 10 comments Day 3: Wicked Wants by Cayla Kluver 68 pages finnshed it
The Fairy Tale Bride by Scarlet Wilson 112 Pages started it and finnshed
Cinderella Had it Easy (The Cinderella Body Club #1) by Jennifer Conner 46 pages started and finished it

Day 4: Isabella And The Beast by Audrey Grace 42 pages started and finished it

message 3: by Kristina (new)

Kristina Lenarczyk (kristinalovee) | 373 comments Mod
Izzie wrote: "Day 3: Wicked Wants by Cayla Kluver 68 pages finnshed it
The Fairy Tale Bride by Scarlet Wilson 112 Pages started it and finnshed

Day 4:"

Glad to hear your reading is going so well!

message 4: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Noel (wherestephaniereads) | 39 comments I finished Halo by Alexandra Ardonetto and my next book is Firelight by Sophie Jordan.

message 5: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashleymabus) I finished The Iron King by Julie Kagawa, on Tuesday. And two other books that weren't rereads. I Was Here by Gayle Forman and Revenge Vol. One by J.J. Knight. Currently rereading Winter's Passage by Julie Kagawa.

message 6: by Savi (new)

Savi (savk) Day 3:

Finished Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone - about 81 pages. Will start on book 2 for Day 4 on.

message 7: by Lara (new)

Lara (laraiswrite) | 100 comments I didn't do quite as well as I'd hoped I would today. But I did better than nothing! =p
Finished Magic's Pawn (Valdemar Last Herald-Mage #1) by Mercedes Lackey first thing this morning!
And I've gotten up to chapter 4 in Magic's Promise (Valdemar Last Herald-Mage #2) by Mercedes Lackey .

My total pages for the day is 91. Hopefully I can do much better than that tomorrow. 91 pages in one day doesn't bode well for a 1000ish page trilogy being read in one week. Haha.

message 8: by Lorien (new)

Lorien (lorienkittybooks) | 178 comments Day 3 I focused on just Queen of the Darkness, reading 211 pages.

Pages Read So Far: 770
Books Read So Far: 1

message 9: by Yvonne (new)

Yvonne Day 3
Finished my second book for the week...and then I couldn't fall asleep for anything last night...really should have started my next book rather than stare at the ceiling for hours on end...oh well

Pages Read Today: 191
Total Pages Read: 642
Books Finished Today: 1
Total Books Finished: 2

All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare

message 10: by Megan (new)

Megan | 22 comments Day 3: I didn't do too well yesterday. I was kind of hoping to finish A Great and Terrible Beauty, but I was so busy that I barely read at all.

Pages Read Today: 45
Total Pages Read: 378
Books Finished: 1

message 11: by Kristina (new)

Stephanie wrote: "I finished Halo by Alexandra Ardonetto and my next book is Firelight by Sophie Jordan."

What did you think of Halo? It is one of my roommates favourite series!

message 12: by Kristina (new)

Ashley wrote: "I finished The Iron King by Julie Kagawa, on Tuesday. And two other books that weren't rereads. I Was Here by Gayle Forman and Revenge Vol. One by J.J. Knight. Currently rereading Winter's Passage ..."

How was I Was Here? I've been wanting to pick it up because it sounds like a good premise but I'm hesitant!

message 13: by Kristina (new)

Nitya wrote: "Day 3:

Finished Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone - about 81 pages. Will start on book 2 for Day 4 on."

Good luck and happy reading!

Alex (Pucksandpaperbacks) (pucksandpaperbacks) Day 3: I just started my first book...haha. Finals/my semester in general is over so I can get some reading in!

Currently re-reading: Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy. I've read 130 pages today. I'm almost done this, it's 330!

message 15: by Savi (new)

Savi (savk) Day 4:

Read 23 pages of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.

This has been a pretty busy week and I'm also majorly distracted by other things. Not able to find time to read. :(

message 16: by Yvonne (new)

Yvonne Day 4

I started reading City of Ashes today, but I didn't get very far into it...hoping to do better tomorrow and actually finish a third book before the end of the readathon

Pages Read Today: 131
Total Pages Read: 773
Books Finished Today: /
Total Books Finished: 2

All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare

message 17: by Lara (new)

Lara (laraiswrite) | 100 comments Gah, I totally bombed day 4 of the readathon yesterday. I only read 22 pgs of Magic's Promise. Something tells me I'm not going to be able to finish The Last Herald Mage trilogy by the end of day 7. Lol.

message 18: by Lorien (last edited May 09, 2015 11:30PM) (new)

Lorien (lorienkittybooks) | 178 comments Day 4 I read 43 of Queen of the Darkness, finishing it, as well as 143 pages of Dreams Made Flesh.

Pages Read So Far: 956
Books Read So Far: 2