Splintered Fan Club discussion

Unhinged (Splintered, #2)
This topic is about Unhinged
Team Morpheus > Morpheus needs you...

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A.G. (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Attention mothlings! Morpheus is up against an angel for best book boyfriend.

Please support Wonderland's Wisdom Keeper if you're so inclined! He's planning to make lots of house calls via dreams to return the favor...

Vote here! http://mereadalot.net/2015/05/book-bo...

Gabby Shepherd (yabbygabby22) | 15 comments A.G. wrote: "Attention mothlings! Morpheus is up against an angel for best book boyfriend.

Please support Wonderland's Wisdom Keeper if you're so inclined! He's planning to make lots of house calls via dreams ..."

I would do anything to get Morpheus to visit my dreams.

message 3: by A.G. (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Gabby wrote: "A.G. wrote: "Attention mothlings! Morpheus is up against an angel for best book boyfriend.

Please support Wonderland's Wisdom Keeper if you're so inclined! He's planning to make lots of house call..."

Haha. Well, you're now on his list. ;) And thanks!

message 4: by Mia (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mia | 15 comments Is it ok to cry?!?!? im so happy for him but...I cant choose him or jeb..I think im more of a skater girl than a mothling. Anywho ill totally vote but there is something im dying to say. in the dark in twisted wonderland where beauty lies and feelings fade the theme of this book is to find who you really are. dont give up because there will always be an angel to lift you up (that angel is Morpheus) and a loving person to follow you till the end (that loving person is jeb). Am i right?

Bree (breeshan) | 8 comments I voted for Morpheus:) Love him:)
Haven't read Hush, Hush yet... but it is on my bookshelf at home.

message 6: by A.G. (last edited May 07, 2015 06:02AM) (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments The poles are closed this time around and Morph won in his bracket thanks to all of you!

Also, @Mia, thanks for voting for him even though you're more of Jeb girl. There's definitely room for both in this fandom! And your words about the boys were lovely!

Diane | 39 comments Yay, Morpheus!!!

message 8: by Katie (new) - added it

Katie Clifton (dreamer_girl) | 974 comments I'm glad he won. ☺

Addlyn Carstairs-Hart (morpheuslover) | 4 comments So happy he won! I mean Patch is awesome and all but who can compare to Morpheus?

message 10: by Mia (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mia | 15 comments im happy for Morph. No one compares to him. He would be stupid enough to go up against him? apparently patch