New Adult Book Club discussion

Kirsty Moseley
This topic is about Kirsty Moseley
NABC Giveaways > Kirsty Moseley Giveaway!!!~ CLOSED

Comments Showing 1-50 of 63 (63 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Nicola (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments We Have a Fantastic giveaway!!
Kirsty Moseley author of Always You ,The Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window,Nothing Left to Lose, Enjoying the Chase and others is working with us at the New Adult Book Club.

up for grabs we have 2x Ebook (any book of Kirsty's, winners choice)

and also a special pack of a selection of bookmarks, badges, temporary tattoos and a key ring!

To enter and your chance to win just tell us Which team you are on from the following pictures and why!!

Winners will be announced on Friday 8th May 2015 all entries must be submitted before this date to be in with a chance of winning!!

TEAM ZACH

TEAM ASHTON

TEAM NATE

TEAM HARRISON

TEAM CARSON

TEAM LIAM

TEAM CLAY

Remember just chose your team and state why, and have fun :)

message 2: by Renita (new)

Renita (bknerdian) | 17 comments Clay's League because I love me some football

message 3: by Anita (new)

Anita (anitasbookshelf) | 1 comments Ashton's Squad! Because, his in SWAT team, that already screams hotness! And he saves lives, brownie points to him! And he stole my heart in nothing left to lose! <3 xx

message 4: by Heather (new)

Heather (heathersmitholdnationalcom) | 79 comments Nate's Naughties!

You always need some spice!!!

message 5: by Nicola (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments Anita wrote: "Ashton's Squad! Because, his in SWAT team, that already screams hotness! And he saves lives, brownie points to him! And he stole my heart in nothing left to lose! <3 xx"
I love Ashton and that book too :)

message 6: by Jaycee-Jayne (last edited May 05, 2015 06:40AM) (new)

Jaycee-Jayne (jaycee_reed) | 1 comments TEAM LIAM'S ANGEL.

love his nick name for amber (angel) and the reason behind it. don't get me wrong i love all of the other guys to. it was a really hard choice.

message 7: by Claire (new)

Claire | 252 comments Oh my gosh that's a tough one, I am torn between Ashton and Nate.

I'm gonna go with Nate though as he has a cheeky charm (stripes) that makes me smile.

Nadine Bookaholic (nadinesobsessedwithbooks) | 119 comments I would be on Liam's Angel team because he is so sweet I could die.

message 9: by Bookish Voodoo (last edited May 05, 2015 11:59AM) (new)

Bookish Voodoo (bookish_voodoo) | 25 comments Ashton's squad ... tho Liam is definitely a close second. loved both of them! Ashton was so patient, protective, and understanding. But then again so was Liam. Ashton was my first book boyfriend from Kirsty.

message 10: by Zili (new)

Zili (ziliinthesky) | 22 comments Toughie between Liam and Clay but Clay's league because I read and loved him first!

message 11: by Kika (new)

Kika (geokika) | 227 comments Team Clay!!

I love Clay and Riley. Such an unusual and unrealistic relationship - which is what books are for!

message 12: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Liam's Angel! He is so sweet and romantic, makes me feel all warm & fuzzy inside! :)

message 13: by Lisa (new)

Lisa F Im stuck between clay and liam.
I love them they are hot aswel as sweet and caring and very overprotective of those they love :)

message 14: by Lexi (new)

Lexi | 30 comments Team Liam!! I loved their relationship between him and his Angel.

message 15: by Gale (last edited May 05, 2015 06:05PM) (new)

Gale (goodreadscomglredw) | 70 comments Nates naughties my reason is the cover with handcuffs makes the book look intriquing,and very interesting

message 16: by Deborah (new)

Deborah Sastroredjo (lievedebs) | 8 comments Nate's Naughties, cuz let's be honest, we all love us some naughty right? ;)

message 17: by Laura (new)

Laura (velezlaura) ASHTON'S SQUAD!

because i love a man in uniform :)

message 18: by Bette (new)

Bette Hansen Clay's League - since he was my first

message 19: by Crisana (new)

Crisana Will always have a special place in my heart so Team Clay all the way!

message 20: by Stacey (last edited May 05, 2015 12:20PM) (new)

Stacey | 364 comments Team Liam

message 21: by Christina (new)

Christina (batgirl39) Clay's League because I love athletes.

message 22: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Sanchez | 25 comments Nate's naughties! Just love a man who is a little bit bad!

message 23: by Cinthia (new)

Cinthia (cinthiah) Liam's angel! He's just so sweet!

message 24: by Sara (new)

Sara (quesaraserabookblog) | 10 comments Nicola wrote: "We Have a Fantastic giveaway!!
Kirsty Moseley author of Always You ,The Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window,Nothing Left to Lose, [b..."

Liam's Angels. Sweet sweet sweet!

message 25: by Haleigh (last edited May 05, 2015 03:14PM) (new)

Haleigh Richey Hard choice, but I have to go with Carson's Crew! I love anything fast!

message 26: by Mitsy (new)

Mitsy (mitsyc) | 35 comments Clay's League because I love football.

message 27: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cinday_my) I would go for Team Harrison because of the city life. And that means lots of contemporary drama.

message 28: by JMV (new)

JMV (dboys) | 968 comments Clay's League... Can't go wrong with scoring ....

message 29: by Josselyn (new)

Josselyn Radillo (jossradillo) | 8 comments team clay because you always need a sexy melting smile from a hot football player

message 30: by Jabberwocky (new)

Jabberwocky  (thisjabberwockyeatsbooks) | 167 comments Ahh, I love Kirsty Mosley! But how in the world can I choose a favorite team?

I adore Ashton because of how he gave Annabelle hope to love and live.

And then I absolutely love Amber and Liam's relationship that was forged between a place of fear and comfort; Liam was Amber's rock in the hard place of her life.

message 31: by Sanne (new)

Sanne Heremans (sannescandalousbookblog) | 9 comments Nate's naughties! ;)

I've got a serious weakness for bookboyfriends whose name are "Nate".

And who wouldn't want a hot swat guy in gear?! Who in addition is smokin' and protective over you and your family?!

Easy choice for me!

message 32: by Nicky (new)

Nicky | 7 comments Nate's naughties love him and he would make me laugh all the time :)

message 33: by Kim (new)

Kim | 1 comments Ashton's Squad because he's hot hot hot.

message 34: by Karen (new)

Karen | 48 comments Hmmm I am going for Zach's roadie

message 35: by Komal (new)

Komal Chandwani (komalchandwani) | 2 comments Ashton's Squad. Always. His SWAT team screams sexiness. Him and the uniform - HOT. Ashton is my "the favourite" book boyfriend. #Loyalty <3 <3 <3

message 36: by Vinny ❤ (new)

Vinny ❤ | 11 comments Nate's Naughties!!!

Sarah_Loves_Reading_Romance | 2 comments Team Ashton, a hot man in uniform and he can kill anyone that tries to harm you whilst being the cutest man ever! Nate is a very very close second though :)

message 38: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa (blushinggeek) | 5 comments Oh my! This is hard...
But I'll go with my first love, Ashton's Squad. <3<3<3

message 39: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Even though I loved Zach, I'm going to have to go with TEAM ASHTON. He never gave up on Anna, even when she pushed him away (on multiple occasions) he gave her a second chance at life. This is the book I recommend to EVERYONE!

message 40: by Harshith (new)

Harshith Cool | 1 comments Team Ashton ..... all the way.. because Unfortunately i haven't had the chance to read any other book by kristy and would really like to read her other books ..... So let's hope for the best ..............

Gabrielle &#x1f5a4;✨ (gabriellejay) This is sooo difficult-.- Team Nate because I just loved his sense of humour and how cute he was towards Rosie!

message 42: by Isa (new)

Isa Jones (Jo&Isalovebooks Blog) | 12 comments Do we have to pick one??? LOL Well I would secretly be in ALL of them but I would be flaunting Ashton because he was the one who first stole my heart. GOOD luck to everyone!!!

message 43: by Yunnuen (new)

Yunnuen (yunnuengonzalez) | 29 comments Liam's Angels!

message 44: by Miriam (new)

Miriam | 3 comments Clay's Leagues

Because he has always loved Riley, it's always been her in his eyes and fights hard for his love.

message 45: by Kaygee (new)

Kaygee (kaygeemarie) Ashton squad, because I love it when a guy shows bravery and team spirit. Its an attractive quality most guys' possess. It would make a great storyline if a contemporary romance was based on Ashton's squad

message 46: by Andrea (new)

Andrea liams angels is the best :)

message 47: by Marcia (new)

Marcia (snowsgrl) Liam's Angel ATW my 1st Looove!!!

message 48: by Bex (new)

Bex (rebekahchow) | 1 comments liam's angels obviously...he's too perfect for words (:

message 49: by beth (new)

beth myrick (bethmyrick) | 33 comments Clay's League. I love EVERYTHING football. Starting with the players of course. I'm an OU Sooner fan ALL THE WAY. My dad's a retired football coach. I cut my teeth on the pigskin. Never read a football romance i didn't like. If it's a book about football i don't even read the blurb. I just click and read.

message 50: by Stacey (new)

Stacey (stacey_k883) | 45 comments 100% Ashton's squad.
Ashton Taylor is a hot protective alpha male who comes top of his class and is part of a SWAT team. He's gorgeous and caring and still has a cheeky chappy personality.

As much as I love all of Kirsty's men (and they are all swoon worthy males) no one beats Mr Taylor in my eyes!!!!

« previous 1