Love Inspired Historicals discussion

Love's Rescue (Keys of Promise, #1)
This topic is about Love's Rescue
Giveaways for LIH > Giveaway of LIH author's LOVE'S RESCUE

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Not a LIH book, but I thought you'd like to know that the publisher is offering a giveaway of my upcoming Christian historical romance, Love's Rescue. Set in lush 1850 Key West, this is a tale of adventure, intrigue and impossible romance.

message 2: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2554 comments Thanks,Christine. I will check it out.

message 3: by Paula-O (last edited May 09, 2016 02:09PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Oh fantastic news Christine, they will love it,I have read and this is a great story, I am ready for the next one....

message 4: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Melinda, this is an old post from a year ago. Sorry.

message 5: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments I forgot to delete it. So sorry.

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Christine wrote: "Melinda, this is an old post from a year ago. Sorry."

I always forget to look at dates, happens to me a lot on FB.

message 7: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2554 comments Christine wrote: "Melinda, this is an old post from a year ago. Sorry."

That is OK because I added the book to read. I forgot to look at the post sorry everyone.

message 8: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments No problem, Melinda. It sounds like something I would have done. I'm just thrilled you were excited enough to want to enter the giveaway.