What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Book about a contract killer (?) I seen in a Waterstones ad at the cinema

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Craig (last edited May 05, 2015 05:14AM) (new)

Craig | 2 comments Hi there sorry I don't have much to go on here it's probably a long shot, but this book was featured late last year in a Waterstones advert before the movie started at my cinema. I think the book was about a contract killer I think and the title was something like "The Passenger" or "The Messenger", I'm almost positive it was The 'insert noun'. Lines along the lines of "The 'noun' always find his target". I know this info sucks lol. The ad was very 'cool', red with dripping blood and stuff, as was the book cover I think.

I just remember being interested in it but obviously after watching the film I forgot. I looked it up at the time and decided I would read it but forgot again. I'm not 100% about this but I think when I looked it up on goodreads, I discovered it was part of a series. I'm assuming it was released 2014 due to it being advertised.

Any info appreciated.

message 2: by Emma (new)

Emma Bailey | 96 comments Could it be the last Jack Reacher book? Personal?

message 3: by Craig (new)

Craig | 2 comments No it wasn't anything I've heard of before. Thanks for your reply tho.

message 4: by Bryan457 (new)

Bryan457 | 284 comments How about one of these. The Innocent (Will Robie,#1) by David Baldacci The Hit (Will Robie, #2) by David Baldacci The Target (Will Robie, #3) by David Baldacci

message 5: by David (new)

David (davidofterra) | 59 comments Craig, is it the The Gunman?

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37806 comments Mod
Craig, are you still looking for this or did you find it?