2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Pendragon's Banner > K - January 464

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tracey (new)

Tracey (trakka) | 407 comments Do you think Arthur is foolish in not killing Morgause? What do you think his reasons are?

message 2: by Andrew (new)

Andrew (ajb65) | 73 comments Tracey wrote: "Do you think Arthur is foolish in not killing Morgause? What do you think his reasons are?"

To quote the Churchill Dog, 'oh yes, yes, yes'! How stupid can he be! I think he is plain scared of her and what he sees as her power. She did say all his sons would die if he came after her. Got to be more ruthless Arthur.

message 3: by Andrew (new)

Andrew (ajb65) | 73 comments Did you feel the portents of doom for Arthur were on the horizon? Who is his biggest threat?

message 4: by Tracey (new)

Tracey (trakka) | 407 comments Andrew wrote: "To quote the Churchill Dog, 'oh yes, yes, yes'! How stupid can he be! I think he is plain scared of her and what he sees as her power. She did say all his sons would die if he came after her. Got to be more ruthless Arthur. ..."

Ha ha the Churchill Dog! I know, just couldn't understand when he didn't kill her! Think he'll live to regret it.

message 5: by Tracey (new)

Tracey (trakka) | 407 comments Andrew wrote: "Did you feel the portents of doom for Arthur were on the horizon? Who is his biggest threat?"

At this stage of the book I was not sure who is biggest threat was. Morgause is just plain evil but she was tucked away. I thought maybe Hueil.