Book Con Attendees discussion

Bookclub > MAY Book club??

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (slytherin07) | 18 comments Are we going to do a book club for May? We don't have the whole month and I not many people did the April one so..... thoughts???? I know I for sure would want to. Some ideas are Shutter, a court of thorns and roses, The Wrath and The Dawn by Renee Ahdieh, or the Truth about Alice by Jennifer Mathieu.

message 2: by Sarah, Main Moderator (new)

Sarah (sassafras88) | 64 comments Mod
I read Shutter this month which was AMAZING. Five stars and I can't wait to meet Courtney Alameda. ACOTAR might be a little too long, but most people will probably be reading it anyway so I suggest that.

COMMENT ANY SUGGESTIONS BELOW AND WE WILL CHOOSE IN TWO DAYS!

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Wrath and the dawn!!!!! Or The Phantom Tollbooth (my favorite classic)

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 1 comments I'll totally do ACOTAR! Or anything else :)

message 5: by Sarah, Main Moderator (new)

I will be picking tomorrow morning so people can start, but it is looking like ACOTAR right now unless we get a mass influx of people posting for other books.

message 6: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (slytherin07) | 18 comments I feel like we're not getting much attention for this idea. I attempted to advertise by a post on the app, but I don't think it made much of a difference. I'm wouldn't mind if little people did it, but I feel like this is a good idea and a lot of people would enjoy it. I really don't care what we read. I'd do anything I posted above and more, but I also want some more inputs. So if anyone has any better ideas for advertisement, by all means, please do it! I liked that poll you did last time, Sarah but I feel like we do need more input.

message 7: by Sarah, Main Moderator (new)

I really want to start this so people have time to get the book and read it, so I made the executive decision to do ACOTAR (I posted in a different thread). It is a book that is good for both genders, is on a lot of To-read lists, and is highly anticipated. I will probably post the message boards a few days before BookCon so we can talk about it then.

message 8: by Sarah, Main Moderator (new)

The ACOTAR Book Club will go until MAY 23, a week before BookCon.