Pictures discussion

Games > Profile pictures

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by C.B. (new)

C.B. Cook (cbcook) Rate the profile picture of the person who comments above you, on a scale of one to ten. Please be kind and respectful, not hurtful.

message 2: by Emma (new)

Emma Rose (caoimhecoriander) | 43 comments 9. Books!

message 3: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 259 comments Mod
7 tree

message 4: by C.B. (new)

C.B. Cook (cbcook) 7 Scarlet Witch (!!!), but it's kind of hard to see until you click on it.

message 5: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 259 comments Mod
yeah under standable

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

message 7: by C.B. (new)

C.B. Cook (cbcook) 8 Because Loki and Sif... although it's hard to see until you click on it.

message 8: by C.B. (new)

C.B. Cook (cbcook) Thanks! :D

9, only cuz it's a little hard to see.

message 9: by Abi (new)

Abi (booksa144) 8

message 10: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

message 12: by C.B. (new)

C.B. Cook (cbcook) 9 Love the books! :D

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL! YAY!

message 14: by hIpnoticraQs (new)

hIpnoticraQs (raqnbelly) 9

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Thabks!!!

message 16: by Emma (new)

Emma Rose (caoimhecoriander) | 43 comments Rachel Elizabeth Dare! 9.5

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay!!! Lol !!!

9.7!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

message 20: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

message 21: by Emma (new)

Emma Rose (caoimhecoriander) | 43 comments 8.5 (I can't really see her head)

message 22: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Dominic wrote: "Nobody wrote: "9.5"

THANKS

message 25: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

message 27: by MuchoBobcat (new)

MuchoBobcat | 25 comments 8. ME IS PICCOLO

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

message 29: by MuchoBobcat (last edited Jul 11, 2015 04:57PM) (new)

MuchoBobcat | 25 comments I have no idea what that is so 6.42

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Its Zendaya's cover art for her album.

message 31: by MuchoBobcat (new)

MuchoBobcat | 25 comments ok then I don't know what Zendaya is so lets make it a 6.6

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

um....9.5

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Shes an Disney star and a singer

message 34: by MuchoBobcat (new)

MuchoBobcat | 25 comments lets make that 6.4 then.

message 35: by MuchoBobcat (last edited Jul 11, 2015 05:02PM) (new)

MuchoBobcat | 25 comments xD 10.5

message 36: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ 6?? No idea what it is sorry

message 37: by MuchoBobcat (new)

MuchoBobcat | 25 comments 7 its Piccolo

message 38: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

message 40: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

Nobody wrote: "10"

10.5(this really isn't posible but.....whatever..)(I'm sad I just finshed the Heir I don't like the ending........ I finished it in lest that 24 hours.)

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

10!

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalee wrote: "Nobody wrote: "10"

10.5(this really isn't posible but.....whatever..)(I'm sad I just finshed the Heir I don't like the ending........ I finished it in lest that 24 hours.)"

:(

message 43: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

It will be intresting to see the last book

message 44: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ 8