GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Penetrated on Ponetown (Back Roads, #1)
This topic is about Penetrated on Ponetown
Debut author > Seeking Reviews For Taboo Erotica Novella

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Moxie (new)

Moxie Darling Hi all! I'm looking for reviews for my erotica novella Penetrated On Ponetown. It's short - about 30 pages. I can do PDF, ePub, or Mobi. If anyone is interested, just comment or PM me. Thanks! Here's the blurb:

On a mission to bring the love of literacy to impoverished rural children, Clover Willoughby finds herself stranded on a dry, dusty West Virginia back road. Out of gas, out of service, and out of patience, she starts walking. When she stumbles across a quaint cabin in the woods, she's relieved at her good fortune. Her relief turns to trepidation—and anticipation—when the rough, crude mountain man living there offers to assist her...for a price. And he's not interested in money.

(Disclaimer: this novella is for adults only. It contains explicit sex scenes, rough sex, ménage situations, sex with strangers, and taboo elements that some might find offensive.)

Lady (shyalwayz) | 9 comments I'm interested. Alwayzshy@gmail.com. Kindle format.

message 3: by Moxie (new)

Moxie Darling Hi Lady. :) That would be ePub, right? I'm new at these different formats.

John | 24 comments Kindle format would be mobi.

I'll give it a shot: illuminitecal@gmail.com. Mobi or epub is fine.

message 5: by Moxie (new)

Moxie Darling Oh! I sent her ePub! Ha! Thank you for the info. Thanks, I'll send it to you right away, John. :)