Palazzo Lupo: Palace of Wolves discussion

Academey Palazzo Lupo > Outdoor Sports Ground

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Valerie ran out onto the oval with Selena and Aya in tow.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena jogged along barefoot on to the giant track with a small skip in her step, she was very excited to go running finally. "Ok. Just laps, Relay, Race, Or obstacles?", she asked excited by how her feet ached for the stretch of her long strides in a sprint.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Valerie smirked "We're playing a game all of us used to play when we were younger. Basically, it's just like 44 home" Valerie and Aya both smirked "and we upsilon, never lose"

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena listened and watched intensely as she waited for the two to demonstrate and explain the rules.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Valerie crossed her arms "Basically, one person is up and they guard the designated base, or home, and count to 44. While you count, we hide and our objective is to reach home without being caught by you"

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena was now intrigued by the hunting and finding bit. "So...One I hunt the other guards the safety zone? Am I correct?", she asked rubbing her hands together with excitement and rocking side to side on the balls of her feet.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Aya giggled happily and clapped her hands "Wel, you kid of have to guard and find at the same time" Valerie smirked "But that shouldn't be a problem for you" she said slyly.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● "So I'm finding you both and I am the one guarding?", now Selena was just getting confused. "How do I proclaim you found? Do I tag you?
Tackle you?", she grinned at the thought of bringing down prey.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Valerie smirked "You don't have to be up alone if you don't think you can handle it and yes, you have to tackle" Valerie's tone was amused "if you ever see me coming"

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena was enthralled at hearing the tackling comment. But was she to guard the base alone? Or with Aya? So confusing. "So will it be one or two of you that I need to hunt?", she asked, a desperate attempt to try to clear the confusion in her head.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Valerie crossed her arms "You can choose. Do you want to be it or do you want a partner to help you"

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena wasnt sure how to play the game...So she took the safer route. "Um I will start off with just one person and see if I like it or not. Sound fair?", she asked cautiously.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Valerie smiled "Sure thing! I'l..." before she could finish, Aya cut in "I want to be Selena's buddy!" Valerie looked to Selena for approval.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena nodded as a gesture of acceptance. "Any other rules I should know about?", she asked them girls.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh and you have to cover your eyes while you count" Valerie eyed Aya "and that goes for you too missy". She looked at Selena and Aya "Well them, we'll make the grandstands home. All in favour?"

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● "I.", she said and looked over to where the giant bleachers stood. "Here we go.", she whispered.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Valerie smiled and then disappeared. She ran so fast, all you could see was a blur. Quickly, she ran to the cover of the trees on the edge of the oval and sat under a tree, biding her time. If anyone were to walk within a 30cm radius of her, she still wouldn't be spotted. Her camouflaging skills had been polished, refined and buffed over 12 years until they were completely flawless.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● "42...43...44!", she called as she finished counting. She instantly dropped to a preditorial crouch, still with her eyes closed, and tilted her head up so her nose was facing the airstream that was passing overhead. Catching a scent she opened her eyes and slowly got up to her feet, her eyes alert for any small movements, like the mouse skittering across the leaves in the treeline. Selena made no sound at all so she could hear all the living animals breathing, especially Aya when she gasped at her sudden crouch the few minutes before. Steadily her gaze swept the tree line area where the scent had led to. Just barely there was a small disturbance that caught her eye. A bird flying away from a bush abruptly as if frightened. "Bingo.", she whispered to Aya, about 200 yards away was the tree line that hid Valerie. "Are you allowed to tackle and help as well?", she asked her companion quietly, her eyes still focused on the spot where Valerie was definitely hiding in.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Aya's mood had gone from happy and cheery, to poisonous and malefic Aye grinned cruelly "Don't you think it's weird that Valerie would make her spot so obvious? She's the highest ranking Upsilon in Magia Segreto" with that Aya turned in the opposite direction of the spot Selena had pointed out and giggled "I see her"

Valerie grinned as Selena fell for her trick 'that never gets old' she thought with a grin. She'd left her jumper in the bushes that were directly in the direction of the wind blowing across the oval. Thinking it was her, Selena detected her jumper's scent instead of hers. Valerie sprang up and ran toward the direction of the bleachers. She felt triumph until Aya spotted her "Shit" she mumbled

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● ((Cheater. :P))

Selena just rolled her eyes. "Thats cheating.", she muttered as she gave Aya a wink and turned towards Valerie. Selena was actually the best runner in the pack, she had beat the Alpha Jason's dad in a race and got privileges to hunt whenever and wherever just because she beat him, and judging the distance between her and Valerie, not much effort was needed to be within arms length. Selena slowly walked into the path between Valerie and the base, and poised in her usual hunting stance, knees loose, back arched, head angled in a dominant position. Sometimes when she did this in front of the men they would actually back down from her challenges. "Come and get it.", she whispered into the crosswind smiling devilishly while letting her whisper carry down to Valerie, who was in fact about 250 ft away.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((Valerie was BORN a cheater XD))

Valerie heard Selena's whisper on the wind and immediately started running faster, except, she ran past the bleachers.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● ((Figured. xD))

"Yes...A chase...", she cheered as she watched Valerie run past the bleachers. "Ok then...I can make do...C'Mon Aya!", she shouted as she ran towards the bleachers and began to climb up the side of the 100 ft sheet metal with her nails in no time flat. Once she was on top of the bleacher cover she stood at the edge watching as Valerie turned the corner and tried to dissapear again into the shadows. There was nothing on the back side of the bleachers to hide her dark shape from within the shadows as she seemed to slow down. Selena just stood and watched in amusement.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Valerie used the shadows as cover and rounded to the other side of the bleachers and launched herself into a cartwheel. Then she did back handspring and landed feet first on the top of the grandstand "Home" she yelled triumphantly". Aya pouted "Cheater cheater pumpkin eater!" Valerie smiled "When your hunting, there are no rules. It's hunt or go hungry. Learn from this young skywalker"

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena sat on the edge of the cover and watched their pitiful celebration. They had no respect for how the hunt came naturally. All she had done was use decoys in order to win by toying with the mind of their own. "Shame they apply this to their hunting techniques. No value for the call of the hunt which we are designed to do as a instinct.", she muttered as she got up and jumped down the 100 foot tall cover and landed safely on her feet just in front of Valerie and Aya. Her face was now manipulated to not show her disappointment for the naive hunters. Instead her face looked happy...Painfully so. "Congrats!", she chimed in her 'Glad-You-Won' voice. "Your very good at hiding."

message 26: by [deleted user] (last edited May 05, 2015 02:00AM) (new)

Valerie winced as she hear the pain in Selena "Selena, you do realise we're not hunters right?" she put an arm around Aya "We're the spies and trackers. And to survive in the world a Upsilon lives in, we're taught from a young age to leave the honourable hunting and natural instinct stuff to the others". "We were trained to use decoys and tricks" Aya chimed in

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena laughed at their ideas of training. "I'm a hunter. Would I attempt to try anything against my pack mates such as trickery and lies? No. I follow my instincts which is why I hadn't found you at first. Because you managed to take and article of clothing off and use it to distract me and taunt my predatorial instincts.", she stated as she crossed her arms and dropped her pretend happy face, letting the disappointment in the two Upsilon show. "Besides. If you learned to hunt with your instincts you could hunt those who hunted you. I'm done with this game.", she said boredly. "I hope you consider a different path than trickery and lying, because that's how you make enemies. Nice meeting you.", she said as she nodded to them each, backing away a few paces, turning around and jogging of to the forest in a graceful lope, her hair flying in the wind.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Valerie shook her head in disappointment and turned to Aya.
"She didn't process a single bit of information I gave her, did she?"
"Nope"
"She's still under the impression that we hunt"
"Upsilon aren't allowed to hunt"
"Exactly. And when she talked about trickery, lies and enemies..."
"An Upsilon's whole life is basically ticker, lies and making enemies"
Valerie sighed "Well, you can't say I didn't try"