Edge of Eternity (The Century Trilogy, #3) Edge of Eternity discussion

Waste of my time.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

CaptMax Hated the third book, somehow, republicans were responsible for everything bad tat has ever happened. What a crock of shit. I should sue for a return of my money and the time I wasted reading that crap.

Sud666 CaptMax wrote: "Hated the third book, somehow, republicans were responsible for everything bad tat has ever happened. What a crock of shit. I should sue for a return of my money and the time I wasted reading that ..."

It was tiresome drivel. You forgot to mention that the entire world was only saved due to the hardworking liberals, who are all heroes. Also it has an awful view of women, who are portrayed as unfaithful (and I do mean nearly ALL of them) and of course their husbands/boyfriends who still love them, despite being cuckolds. Makes me wonder what kind of marriage Mr. Follet has.

Jack Getz I am now a former Follett fan because of this awful book. The first two were scintillating and useful. This was packed with far left wing revisionist history that ruins his credibility with me, and apparently many others given the comments in these and other reviews.

message 4: by CC (last edited Jul 06, 2018 09:28PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

CC Follett is a liberal writer... all three books were written from the same viewpoint.
I think the other two books didn't seem as biased because the events happened a long time ago and we are somewhat able to put some emotional distance between then and now... and, of course, one would have a more informed view of more recent events.
But throughout the trilogy the non-liberals were evil. Or, if not that, not very smart anyway...
And the conservatives were so hated or clumsy or weak that they didn't even get laid... Heck, even if the conservatives did get laid, you didn't find out the details, but the liberals did it right under your nose, so to speak.