Pictures discussion

mod stuff > mod chat 2

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (last edited May 04, 2015 01:42PM) (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 259 comments Mod
this is lagitemetly just for chat and nothing else

however just for mods

message 2: by C.B. (new)

C.B. Cook (cbcook) 'Ello, fellow Mod.

message 3: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 259 comments Mod
wow, wow

message 4: by C.B. (new)

C.B. Cook (cbcook) I'm so wonderful at starting conversations. :P

message 5: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

yes I, I don't know what to say

message 6: by C.B. (new)

C.B. Cook (cbcook) ;) We could... do something fun. Like a quote guessing war. :D Which movie the quote's from.

message 7: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

Idea give me a few minutes

message 9: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

C.B. wrote: ";) We could... do something fun. Like a quote guessing war. :D Which movie the quote's from."

you can creat a thred add it to the games tab.

message 10: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

I trust you and I can't exactly remember why you did completely.

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 13 comments oh...lol I just come on and Im like "How did I become this again?"

message 12: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

sigh this group is so unactive

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I know. It seems like everyone's no longer active.

message 14: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

right

message 15: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

I invited like 200 friend to try to help hopefully

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I hope.