Detailed Roleplayers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Stella and Cassie

Comments Showing 1-50 of 127 (127 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Okey-dokey! :) So what should we roleplay about? Any ideas?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Idea, idea, idea.... need an idea. Well what do you usually rp about?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Usually about fantasy stuff... Like elements or superpowers, but with alittle bit of romance. :)

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments okay, that's what I usually do too... although I do more supernatural stuff

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure, by all means! Do you mean, like scary stuff though or... ? xP

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Nah, not like horror or anything. more like vamp, werewolf, ghost, that kind of stuff

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Real quick I'm going to have long pauses between my messages cause I'm in school whenever I'm on here... xP And my school day is over so I'll be on here tomorrow but post me your ideas!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Cassie 'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood wrote: "Nah, not like horror or anything. more like vamp, werewolf, ghost, that kind of stuff"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay so I'm free right now and this sounds great! So where should this take place?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Sorry I had to go.. soooo what do you think we should do?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Well I kind of like the thing about werewolves and ghosts and stuff... maybe we have a group of kids who don't know what they are (werwolves and stuff) until they reach a certain age, and we start by having their birthday come up in a week or so, then, throughout the week, they start getting signs and stuff of what they are. And then once they discover what they are, their mission is trying to be "good guys", and using what they are for good. xP If you don't like anything about this, feel free to say...

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments We could try that. Then if it doesn't work out then we can come up with something else.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure! :) So, characters. We each need at least two or three to role-play I'm guessing. Personality? Looks?

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I kind of one one girl and one guy, and if necessary, two girls and one guy... xD

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I kind of *want one girl one guy xD Typo...

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm not super skilled at this so you can tell me about the kind of characters you want and I'll just kind of create my own and go with the flow with whatever you do... xD

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments xD okay. ummm lets see..you wanna do a werewolf one. I haven't done one of those in a while.

message 21: by [deleted user] (last edited May 08, 2015 11:14AM) (new)

It would be interesting... xP I have my main character, too.

Name: Raindrop is her nickname, her real name will stay secret until revealed. xD

Appearance: http://ibankcoin.com/chessnwine/files...

History: Sixteen years old, will turn seventeen in a week from when we start. Lives with her aunt and uncle and two little cousins, who all mean the world to her (More details when we start). Lives in Las Vegas, Nevada. "The One And Only Sin City" she likes to call her hometown. Is actually fairly popular, and has the grand total of two best friends. One guy, one girl. (I was hoping you could roleplay whoever the guy was, and I could be her other girl best friend... xP You can say no if you want.). Knows absolutely nothing about her parents except for their appearances from an old picture and that they disappeared a year after she was born.

Personality: Actually quite humble, likes to sing and perform in choir, drama, and for her family and close friends. Funny, outgoing, and flawlessly good looking, although she'll never admit it. Biggest of all, she like to call herself a pluviophile, meaning a lover of rain, and taking peace from it.

Other: Has a pure gold locket she's owned for as long as she can remember, in a delicate heart shape, with the initials R.D. on the front. She can't open it, because it seems to need some sort of key. A key she doesn't yet possess... ;-D

Tell me if you think I should fix anything... xD She's my main, so any other characters I decide to roleplay won't have this much detail, just a brief description in appearance. xD

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

If you don't want to role-play, that's fine... :/

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments No I'm just thinking about how I'm going to do my charter. So it might be tomorrow when I post it

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Cassie 'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood wrote: "No I'm just thinking about how I'm going to do my charter. So it might be tomorrow when I post it"

Oh okay. xD Sorry I thought you were ignoring me I'm an idiot... xD

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Oh no. I wouldn't do that, if I decided that I didn't want to anymore I'd tell you. I wouldn't just blow you off.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Name: Alexander
Nickname: Alex Or Alec

History: Lives in Nevada, with his parents and one younger brother. And doesn't know what or who he is really. Seeing as his parents never told him. Mostly because his mother is a human and his father is the werewolf. And has never told his mother what he is so he doesn't know either, as far as he knows he's human.

Personality: Alex is very nice and funny. although he plays at being smart he really isn't. Even though he gets good enough grades to stay out of trouble. But at times can be a jerk seeing as he is a guy. And some guys tend to be jerk offs at times. Other than that Alex is a very kind and care free type of guy.

Other: Has one tattoo on his left upper arm, of a paw print. Even though he had no idea that he's part of a so called wolf pack in reality he's always been drawn to wolves. So when he turned 16 his dad took him to get the tattoo.

((Nope yours looks good. So do you want to do doubles of not seeing as you're going to be playing two charters.))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay cool. :) Yours looks awesome. I'm glad you didn't add an appearance cause I made one up in my head xD And what do you mean my "doubles"? :P Like more than one character, but not have it be my main one? Cause if so, then yes. :)

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Yeah, Like you have one main one and then an add on one. Like your going to have. So should I make another one too, so it's even and all. Thanks. Yeah I do that too as the rp goes on and such

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool. Yes. Okay. I'm cool with all of this :) yes lease make another side character. They don't have to be as detailed, and I can have a guy and you have a girl. That good?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments yep sounds good. Although what is the other guy going to be a part of? Seeing as yours is going to be Raindrop's other best friend. Maybe a part of the pack or something?

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure :) that sounds good

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Actually... That kind of defeats the purpose a little bit. When she starts getting all "wolfy", she's supposed to kind of figure it out for herself, like Alec.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments No. I was thinking like he wouldn't tell them and would be like undercover or something. And then when they figure it out he would tell them that he's also part of the pack. Or something like that

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure that's perfect. :) I like that better actually :)

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Okie dokie then. Sounds like we have a plan

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah. :) alright. Do you want to start or do you want me to? (I have a feeling you should cause this is my first time doing this... XD)

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments :) Yeah I'll start. I'm just going to do my other charter, and then I'll start.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay cool :)

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Just start whenever. xP

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Name: Amanda
Acts: Nice, funny, very smart, sarcastic.
History: grew up in the pack, and has always known what she is. Now she's been sent on a mission to a high school to keep an eye on two that are unaware of what they really are.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay :) heres mine:

Name: Cole
History: also grew up in the pack, and has been sent on the same mission
Good?

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay you can start now if you want xP sorry if I'm a little pushy

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Alec- I walk down the hallway, looking for Raindrop. Seeing as they usually meet up after 4th hour and it was just the ending of 4th hour. Saying 'hi' to some others that he sometimes talked to as they passed.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Raindrop- *is leaning against her locker chatting with some blonde chick, smiling and laughing easily*

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Alec- I spot her over by the lockers talking to a blond. Walking over "hey, what's up?"

Amanda- I look up when a guy comes up, wondering if it was the guy that she was suppose to keep a watch on.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Raindrop- I turn around at the sound of his voice. We're face to face now. I smile easily and wrap my arms around my best friend. "Hi, Alex. Nothing much. What's up with you?"

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Alec- "Same old, same old. Ya know. Who's your friend?" I ask nodding over at the girl she'd been talking to, giving her a hug back

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Raindrop- I stepped aside so he could see her better. "This is amanda. Amanda, this is Alex."

« previous 1 3
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.