GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Self Publishing > Looking for honest reviews for Circuit Heart

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by D.S. (last edited May 05, 2015 03:29AM) (new)

D.S. Wrights (dswrights)

genre:sci-fi, romance, erotica

Billionaire’s daughter Karissa Larke, traumatized by losing her brother in a failed kidnapping and her mother by suicide, can buy everything her heart’s desires, but not what she needs. Fighting her social anxiety, groomed by being home schooled for too long and entering ‘normal’ life too late, she has been protected by her father’s prototype in personal security the android ‘Adrian’, since the age of fifteen. Relying on him heavily, she only feels safe with him around, the one who can’t die.
When she turns 21 and after some awkward discoveries, which she doesn’t know how to process, ‘Kara’ realizes that not only her desires and his protectiveness and possessiveness lead her even closer to Adrian, but also his circuit heart, which belongs only to her.

I am offering 4/5 digital copies in exchange for a review.

You should be able to write a review within two weeks, preferably in one, and already have experience in writing helpful reviews.
Your review should help people with making up their mind if they want to give the story or shot, or not. You can take Alicia's and Aislynn's reviews as an example.

Please either answer here or message me on here.

message 2: by Gladys (new)

Gladys Garcia | 31 comments I will be interested to read and review.

ggarcia4@med.miami.edu

mobi format. thanks

message 3: by D.S. (new)

D.S. Wrights (dswrights) Thank you for your interest. I'll send it to you in a few hours.

message 4: by D.S. (new)

D.S. Wrights (dswrights) there are still 4 copies available ;)
Feel free to ask me about the story, if you're uncertain about it. I now it's a taboo topic.

message 5: by D.S. (new)

D.S. Wrights (dswrights) The book is now published, but I'd still be happy about more reviews!

message 6: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (appyt) | 48 comments Dee,
Once again I am blown away by your imagination. Just popping in to say I LOVE THIS BOOK. I am on chapter 7.

T

message 7: by D.S. (new)

D.S. Wrights (dswrights) thank you! You're a doll!

message 8: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (appyt) | 48 comments Done..... Finished......... That went too fast.... Loved the ending, beginning and middle too. ;) Now I am off to leave my review. :)

message 9: by D.S. (new)

D.S. Wrights (dswrights) You just made my day! Thank you!!!

message 10: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (appyt) | 48 comments I love making your day. ;) You are very welcome.. Thank you for writing such good books. :)
T

message 11: by D.S. (new)

D.S. Wrights (dswrights) Yes, I'm re-reading your reviews to cope the bad ones today XD.

Thank you, you are too kind.

message 12: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (appyt) | 48 comments BAD REVIEWS??????????????????? They must be jealous.

message 13: by D.S. (new)

D.S. Wrights (dswrights) I don't know. I guess my English is still bad ^^

message 14: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (appyt) | 48 comments It most certainly is NOT.

message 15: by D.S. (new)

D.S. Wrights (dswrights) well, that's what they say. I'm not a native speaker, so it's probably not entirely UNtrue

message 16: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (appyt) | 48 comments Dear Lord, there are Australian authors, British authors, etc etc etc

I can't imagine what it is they find "foreign".. I live in Kansas, smack dab in the middle of the USA.. Not one thing seemed oddly spoken to me. So, is it my Rose colored glasses? I doubt it. I'm mad..

message 17: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (appyt) | 48 comments where are these bad reviews?

message 18: by D.S. (new)

D.S. Wrights (dswrights) One, Darkest Longing. I had an editor, but that was not enough, apparently, and the other one is the Beast And Me, where I had none. So, if you're a picky reader it might be too much for you. Everyone has a right to write their opinion, and if they're frustrated it's more emotional. I can deal with that. It just makes me sad for my ratings, 'lol*

message 19: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (appyt) | 48 comments Ok, I was looking at the Circuit Heart reviews.. I will read them after work. I'm off now... I don't recall either book being hard to read. Well, not for language reasons. ;)

message 20: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (appyt) | 48 comments Dee, my friend. There are so few low reviews compared to the high reviews of people who love your books. Be a duck, darlin. Let it run of your back and into the ditch. ;)

message 21: by D.S. (new)

D.S. Wrights (dswrights) I'll try to. thank you :*

Madiha J Bookblogger | 6 comments Do you have an extra copy left for me