Happily Ever After Book Club discussion

Author's Corner > Saving Marilee, fairy tale-esque romance.

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Annette (new)

Annette (annetteklarsen) | 85 comments My third book, Saving Marilee was released last Friday. It's perfectly clean, but has lots of romance! Check it out if you're interested. You can borrow it if you have amazon prime.

Saving Marilee by Annette K. Larsen

Blurb: Marriage wasn't bliss—not for Marilee. Instead of finding contentment with the handsome son of a sovereign duke, she found betrayal and neglect. And fear. A fear that finally lifts when her husband dies, freeing her from his domineering hand. But freedom alone can't give her peace, and she must battle to regain her love for life, rebuild her happiness, and reclaim the ability to trust. When her charming neighbor intrudes on her quiet life, she must determine whether his interest is genuine, and whether he deserves the fragile bit of trust she has managed to scrape together. However, trusting is a risk, and she has vowed never to put herself at the mercy of someone else’s whims. Can Marilee take that chance, knowing how terribly she’s chosen before? She doesn’t know if she can survive being wrong again.

message 2: by Chesney (new)

Chesney | 4 comments I am soo in love with this book. Half way through it and the emotion-wow!! Thanks for your talent of writing!

message 3: by Annette (new)

Annette (annetteklarsen) | 85 comments Thank you, thank you! So glad you're loving it!

message 4: by Kim (new)

Kim | 201 comments I am so in love with this series and your talent Annette!Excited this is out!

Tori (Book Chick) (bookchicktori) | 17 comments I loved it so much!! The entire series has been awesome!!!!!! I've requested it at my library and have tried to spread the word to everyone! :)

message 6: by Annette (new)

Annette (annetteklarsen) | 85 comments Thank you so much, ladies! You're awesome!