Pictures discussion

say hi

Comments Showing 1-50 of 99 (99 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 259 comments Mod

message 2: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 259 comments Mod
I'm natalee

message 3: by C.B. (new)

C.B. Cook (cbcook) 'Ello. C.B. here. :)

message 4: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

hi

message 5: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

lol

message 6: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (last edited May 04, 2015 01:47PM) (new)

omg you mod thing is so weird and intresting lol

that, that's not creepy at all

message 7: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

hey did you read the rules and mod stuff

message 8: by C.B. (new)

C.B. Cook (cbcook) I'm trying to find a better one. I just found out I have the same Myers-Briggs type as Coulson, so yeah. :D

message 9: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

reread the post that I said it was weird I added stuff

message 10: by C.B. (new)

C.B. Cook (cbcook) Yes, I did.

message 11: by C.B. (new)

C.B. Cook (cbcook) XD Well, people should know that the mods are watching them... O.O

message 12: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

lol

message 13: by hIpnoticraQs (new)

hIpnoticraQs (raqnbelly) hi !!

message 14: by C.B. (new)

C.B. Cook (cbcook) Hello! Welcome!

message 15: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

don't forget to read the rules

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Shine here!

message 17: by C.B. (new)

C.B. Cook (cbcook) 'Ello, my dear! :D (I have no idea why I've been saying hello with a British accent in my head...)

message 18: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

thanks welcome shine, deidre

message 19: by C.B. (new)

C.B. Cook (cbcook) Hello, Deidre and Dominic! Welcome! :)

message 20: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

hey

message 21: by Emma (new)

Emma Rose (caoimhecoriander) | 43 comments I am Emma, Book Nerd Supreme. :P

message 22: by C.B. (new)

C.B. Cook (cbcook) Hey! :D

message 23: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

s'up

message 24: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

reached is a good book you will enjoy it

message 25: by Emma (new)

Emma Rose (caoimhecoriander) | 43 comments C.B. wrote: "Hey! :D"

Okay, fine, You can be Book Nerd Supreme #2. :P

message 26: by Ava (new)

Ava | 3 comments Hello peoplez!!! ♥

message 27: by LSA (new)

LSA (idkaliee) Hello, I'm Aliee (^_^)/

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi!!!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

KNEEL!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Um...how was your day?

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

GOOD!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool! Jump off any roofs today?

message 33: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

I WOULD HOPE NOT caps

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol I did!!

message 35: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

thank god you didn't die

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

JUST WRITING.

message 37: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

sigh

message 38: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

oh shine sigh

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

?????

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Your never fully dressed without a smile! :D

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Jeff wrote: "hi"

HI!

Dominic wrote: "Hey Nobody! Haven't seen you in a while! How are you?"

Good, and you?

message 42: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 11, 2015 05:44AM) (new)

Cool, what are you up to? I'm eating mayo with a spoon.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Dominic wrote: "Nothing, I just drank home made smoothies! What is a Mayo?"

That stuff that you put on sandwhiches

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahahaha yep! Thats why I am eating it out of a jar with a spoon.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Shes good. No more poopy worms so...yep!

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahahahhaahahahahahha. I just have two. Both live outside. I have two cats but one of them somehow managed to get her tail cut off....it looks bad..

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow...brutal. My cat went under my dads car and then got her tail caught and then yanked until her tail came off....*shudders*

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Aw...well now I am depressed.
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Because sometimes we all just need a little rainbow unicorn butterfly kitten

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Its a rainbow unicorn buterfly kitten.

« previous 1