Pictures discussion

Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 259 comments Mod
do I really have to explain it.

message 2: by Abi (last edited May 04, 2015 03:09PM) (new)

Abi (booksa144) The Heir
Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to put the cover in my comment.
I just LOVE the cover of this book! I can't wait to read it tomorrow!

message 3: by Abi (new)

Abi (booksa144) I also completely LOVE the blue Cinderella dress (2015 version)! It's AMAZING!

message 4: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 259 comments Mod
Abi wrote: "The Heir
Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to put the cover in my comment.
I just LOVE the cover of this book! I can't wait to read it tomorrow!"

I can do it or c.b.

message 5: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

Abi wrote: "I also completely LOVE the blue Cinderella dress (2015 version)! It's AMAZING!"

yeah

message 6: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

@Abi it is up

message 7: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

i got to go

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Is this only me or do other people feel this way too?

When someone says that reading is lame

picture

You. Did. Not.

message 9: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

lol

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

:)

message 11: by C.B. (new)

C.B. Cook (cbcook) I've seen that pic with the kittens holding lightsabers...

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

What?

message 13: by C.B. (new)

C.B. Cook (cbcook) Someone edited above picture to include lightsabers. :P

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

EVIL!! Lol! :)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

HI!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Good!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm doing AGE OF ULTRON RP.

message 18: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

awesome shine awesome count me in for that

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

YAY!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm bored.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol boooooooooooooooooooooo

message 22: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

NATM-LOVER (Shine & Loki) wrote: "I'm bored."
me too

message 23: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

right now I am watching the ending to Oz the great and powerful.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Are we not all?

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalee wrote: "right now I am watching the ending to Oz the great and powerful."

I was watching Once Upon A Time and as usual the Oz was a phony

message 26: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

wait about oz or being bored

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalee wrote: "wait about oz or being bored"

Being bored

message 28: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

yeah

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Nobody would ask me on what the RP is about or accept. They always skip me.

message 30: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

hey I never do

message 31: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

you now when I do roleplay

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

The new RP idea is from the movie "Keeping The Promise"(1997).

message 33: by Abi (new)

Abi (booksa144) ~Nobody~ wrote: "Is this only me or do other people feel this way too?

When someone says that reading is lame

You. Did. Not."

You read my mind.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL!

message 35: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

lol

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

WHERE DID EVERYONE GO?

image: description

http://38.media.tumblr.com/be8b3abd9e...

message 37: by C.B. (new)

C.B. Cook (cbcook) *cough* Loki looks happy about it. :P

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Happy? Does he look happy?

message 39: by C.B. (new)

C.B. Cook (cbcook) XD Yes... He's not angry... :P

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe half happy and half sad. Not angry.

message 41: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

he does look kinda happy

message 42: by C.B. (new)

C.B. Cook (cbcook) It depends on how you look at it. His mouth starts to open in a sort of smile at the end... more of a "Well Then" kind of look. :P I might be overanalyzing this...

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm not going to bicker about this. I find this FUNNY.

message 44: by C.B. (new)

C.B. Cook (cbcook) Funny that we think he looks happy? :P

message 45: by [deleted user] (last edited May 29, 2015 09:33AM) (new)

Loki: *GROWLS!* Are you insane? I can't stand loneliness!

https://magicoficecream.files.wordpre...

message 46: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

oh shine why am I not surprised

https://p.gr-assets.com/540x540/fit/h...

Mewling Qwim

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

I have that Gif!

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

ON THE TOP OF THE LUNGS:

"TELL ME!"

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_loe...

WHY EVERYTIME WE MAKE A NEW GROUP, IT DIES!

message 50: by C.B. (new)

C.B. Cook (cbcook)

« previous 1