Pictures discussion

Ask to be Mods

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 259 comments Mod
Here you can ask to be mods

message 2: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 259 comments Mod
there are open spots

message 3: by Tate (new)

Tate (hi_im_tate) Me?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Can I help sometime when needed?

message 5: by Abi (new)

Abi (booksa144) Could I do it?

message 6: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

shine is a mod

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks.

message 8: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

there is one spot open.

message 9: by Abi (new)

Abi (booksa144) Can I be a mod please?

message 10: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

Sorry everyone but now all the mods are full

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

okay, I would of like to be one, but I understand that the spots are all ready taken

message 12: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

Accepting 1 more mod

message 13: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

I know this is just recent but If you want to be a mod please fill out the form below

Name
Why do you want to be mod
Have you been mods in any other group?(at least put the number(you can name the groups if you choose to but you don't have to. No more then 5 written out))
Ideas:
One piece of info about you:
other

message 14: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, head mod" peace and respect. Scarlet witch all the way!!!! (new)

sorry but no open spots now(to everyone(jeff you are the last one for now.))