David Estes Fans and YA Book Lovers Unite! discussion

Chit Chat > (the )El dorado of love

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited May 04, 2015 10:52PM) (new)

The title is just a fancy way of saying that this thread is a place we post about things we love.
Could be a book, could be a song, could be food+++
Anything or anyone.
Just for sharing some love in a sometimes dark,hard world.
I`ll start by saying:
I love this group.
I love spring.
I love caramell.

message 2: by Sky (new)

Sky (uhsky) | 276 comments well this is appropriate, since today is my one year wedding anniversary. so lemme just say that I love my partner! and our two cats and two dogs <3

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6afn...

this clipp :D Its long but oh,so good :D

message 4: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new)

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 10713 comments Mod
Skylee wrote: "well this is appropriate, since today is my one year wedding anniversary. so lemme just say that I love my partner! and our two cats and two dogs <3"

Awwwww! This made my smile. Happy anniversary :)

message 5: by Sky (new)

Sky (uhsky) | 276 comments David wrote: "Skylee wrote: "well this is appropriate, since today is my one year wedding anniversary. so lemme just say that I love my partner! and our two cats and two dogs

Awwwww! This made my smile. Happy ..."

thank you! she had to work today but hopefully we'll do something this weekend.

message 6: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Elise | 10 comments Skylee wrote: "well this is appropriate, since today is my one year wedding anniversary. so lemme just say that I love my partner! and our two cats and two dogs <3"

Happy Anniversary!!

message 7: by Sky (new)

Sky (uhsky) | 276 comments Kelly wrote: "Skylee wrote: "well this is appropriate, since today is my one year wedding anniversary. so lemme just say that I love my partner! and our two cats and two dogs

Happy Anniversary!!"

thank you!! xx

message 8: by Jenny, Always smiling! :-D (new)

Jenny (juliababyjen) | 12932 comments Mod
Skylee wrote: "well this is appropriate, since today is my one year wedding anniversary. so lemme just say that I love my partner! and our two cats and two dogs <3"

Happy Anniversary :)

message 9: by Jenny, Always smiling! :-D (new)

I LOVE Cinco de Mayo! Mainly because its also my bday :) But I love margaritas and Mexican food, and the bright cheery colors, and the music...love it all!

Going out for a birthday lunch celebration with some girlfriends to my fave Mexican place :)

message 10: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new)

Skylee wrote: "David wrote: "Skylee wrote: "well this is appropriate, since today is my one year wedding anniversary. so lemme just say that I love my partner! and our two cats and two dogs

Awwwww! This made my..."

Oh good, you two should definitely celebrate this weekend!

message 11: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new)

Jenny wrote: "I LOVE Cinco de Mayo! Mainly because its also my bday :) But I love margaritas and Mexican food, and the bright cheery colors, and the music...love it all!

Going out for a birthday lunch celebrati..."

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BDAY and Cinco de Mayo! Enjoy some good food and fun :)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Jenny wrote: "I LOVE Cinco de Mayo! Mainly because its also my bday :) But I love margaritas and Mexican food, and the bright cheery colors, and the music...love it all!

Happy bday Jenny :D I hope you have a great day, with lots of cake,laughs and some books :D

Karen’s Library | 11320 comments Mod

Happy Anniversary Skylee!!!! Woot woot! :)

Skylee wrote: "David wrote: "Skylee wrote: "well this is appropriate, since today is my one year wedding anniversary. so lemme just say that I love my partner! and our two cats and two dogs

Awwwww! This made my..."

Yes, plan something special for her this weekend! :)

Woot woot! Happy happy birthday to my BFF!!! Drink some margheritas for us!! ;)

message 16: by Sky (new)

Sky (uhsky) | 276 comments thank you! c: I'm going to try my best! she deserves it, she works so much to make sure we have what we need.

message 17: by Jenny, Always smiling! :-D (new)

David wrote: "Jenny wrote: "I LOVE Cinco de Mayo! Mainly because its also my bday :) But I love margaritas and Mexican food, and the bright cheery colors, and the music...love it all!

Going out for a birthday l..."

Thank you!! Sure did :)

It wasn't without some drama...about the time we got seated and I was starting my margarita, Logan texted me...he found out that they had a rescheduled tennis meet today, and its away, so he needed someone to run him home to get his racket and stuff. UGH. So then trying to call everyone to see if they could go get him, no one could. So finally my mom leaves my party to go get him (so I didn't have to leave my own party) and takes him. We were waiting for her to get back before we did the dessert and the "Mexican birthday song" with the big Sombrero. By the time she got back, most of the lunch staff had left for the day, and the only waiter left was my friend Carlos. And he didn't want to sing it by himself! So...he brings out my dessert, then kind of sings out off-key "Happy Birthday, Jenny" quick then takes off! It was SOOOO funny :)

Oh, and I spilled half of a margarita all over the table. DOH!

But my lunch and party was wonderful, thank you :)

message 18: by Jenny, Always smiling! :-D (new)

Oda wrote: "Jenny wrote: "I LOVE Cinco de Mayo! Mainly because its also my bday :) But I love margaritas and Mexican food, and the bright cheery colors, and the music...love it all!

Thank you! I got a few gift cards, so I've been book shopping online :)

message 19: by Jenny, Always smiling! :-D (new)

Karen wrote: "Jenny wrote: "I LOVE Cinco de Mayo! Mainly because its also my bday :) But I love margaritas and Mexican food, and the bright cheery colors, and the music...love it all!

Sure did ;)

message 20: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new)

HAHAHAHA! Hilarious story, Jenny! It's the unscripted stuff that usually makes life more fun/interesting :) Glad you had a good time!

message 21: by Jenny, Always smiling! :-D (new)

Thanks! And so true David :)

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Too funny, Oda!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I know, some people make the best videos :D

message 25: by Jenny, Always smiling! :-D (new)

That was HILARIOUS! I loved the Hermione book switching and Ron snack switching :) And his impersonations were spot on!

message 26: by Jenny, Always smiling! :-D (new)

I LOVE Coffee. All kinds :) Right now enjoying a delicious vanilla flavored coffee from my Keurig.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Jenny wrote: "That was HILARIOUS! I loved the Hermione book switching and Ron snack switching :) And his impersonations were spot on!"

I know right, I just had to share it.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Bump.

I love that in 5 days my easter break will start.