Warrior Cats Roleplay discussion

Erin Hunter
This topic is about Erin Hunter
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
ShadowClan > Leader's Den

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This is where you can talk with your leader!

silverineAlchemist Emberpaw runs to the leaders den, as she enters she sees Netherstar and bows her head

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

(( It's Neverstar))

Neverstar smiles at her apprentice. "What is it, Emberpaw?"

silverineAlchemist "Im am sorry for yesterday, I am afraid I have tunnel vision, once I focus on something, my senses and instincts fly past me, I will try to control it."

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Is everything okay?" Neverstar's eyes suddenly grow wild with fear. "Are you alright? Is everyone fine?"

Neverstar is terrified and worried about her Clan.

silverineAlchemist "I am ok, I just need to focus on my surroundings" She mews and smiles

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Neverstar stride over to her apprentice. "Did the badger hurt you?" Her voice is calm and soft now, assured that the danger is past. "How did the patrol go? Is the badger gone?"

Neverstar licks her apprentice's head. "Come on, lie down here. You must be exhausted." She leads Emberpaw to her nest.

message 8: by silverineAlchemist (last edited May 07, 2015 02:04PM) (new)

silverineAlchemist "Thank you Neverstar" She says as her eyes begins to droop, "and no the badger didn't hurt me"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank goodness," Neverstar murmurs softly. "Sleep, Emberpaw. You did well today," she whispers to her sleeping apprentice.

silverineAlchemist ((what do you want to do now?))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((RP on Sofia's Thing))

silverineAlchemist ((OK))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((The group is Camp Half-Blood RP or just look at my page for the groups I'm in))

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.