2015 Reading Challenge [Closed] discussion

Misery
This topic is about Misery
. Week 16: Favorite Author > Misery by Stephen King

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Silvia Turcios | 304 comments I have read many books by Stephen King, but he writes faster than I read :D; so althought he has been one of my favourite authors for many years, there are a lot of his books that I haven't read.

Misery was my choice for this category and I am enjoying it a lot.

message 2: by Francesca (new) - added it

Francesca | 391 comments You've made an excellent choice, if I do say so myself as a fellow Stephen King fan! Have you ever seen the movie? If not, I recommend watching it once you've finished the book. It's one of the best movie adaptations of his work, especially of his horror novels.

Silvia Turcios | 304 comments Yes, I saw the movie a few years ago and I liked it very much, therefore I thought I was not going to have any surprise with the book: Wrooong! The crazy woman is crazier and more terrifying in the book than in the movie 8(

Brittany (gamerkiti) Silvia wrote: "Yes, I saw the movie a few years ago and I liked it very much, therefore I thought I was not going to have any surprise with the book: Wrooong! The crazy woman is crazier and more terrifying in th..."

If you haven't finished the book yet, just wait! Just when you think that she can't get any crazier....SHE DOES!

Silvia Turcios | 304 comments Really??!!! I can't imagine how it could be worst ... I can't wait to finish!

Silvia Turcios | 304 comments I finished! Great book! :)