♚|| яσуαℓѕ || αη α∂ναη¢є∂ яσℓєρℓαу || discussion

♚|| Collaborations > → || Japanese Royals

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 110 comments Fan's Chinese, I believe. I can find you Japanese claims, though ^-^

message 2: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 110 comments Rila Fukushima and Devon Aoki are two that come to mind.
What age range were you looking for?

message 3: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 110 comments Rila could pass for 25-26, but Devon looks a little younger.
There's Tao Okamoto and Kiko Mizuhara also.
I'm on my phone right now, and it keeps reloading the page whenever I leave it >.< so I might only be able to give you two suggestions at a time.

message 4: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 110 comments Kiko is bae <3

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Can Vanessa Sinclair be a Japanese Concubine?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I have the emperor

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry, the concubine i mean (hey shad!)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

sʜᴀᴅ ⋆ ᴅᴀɴᴅᴇʟɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴜʀᴅᴏᴄᴋ wrote: "So apparently Kiko Mizuhara is Korean-American, so I'll be using Aoi Yu."

Yup thts cool

We need to come up with a surname

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh yeah...:) lol thx!
The face claims of the concubines...do they HAVE to he japanese?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol. I made this group and im the one asking questions;)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

True dat

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

It is possible though...

message 13: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 110 comments That would be dependent on who has the Empress. But it's very unlikely that they would be any other ethnicity.

message 14: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 110 comments sʜᴀᴅ ⋆ ᴅᴀɴᴅᴇʟɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴜʀᴅᴏᴄᴋ wrote: "So apparently Kiko Mizuhara is Korean-American, so I'll be using Aoi Yu."

Ah, she's actually still Japanese; her mother has some Korean descent

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I have a concubine, Vanessa

message 16: by Rose ♥ (new)

Rose ♥ | 74 comments So I have the Empress, and I've started making her. I gave her the surname "Yukimura" which means "snowy village", for I didn't see a decision on the surname for the family anywhere. Is that alright with people, or shall we change it and come up with something together? I don't mind either way.

message 17: by Rose ♥ (new)

Rose ♥ | 74 comments Awesome! You have the princess right? Are you planning on making her soon? My empress will be her step mother, and I don't want to put up too many boundaries for your character, cause I hate it when people do that to me. Do you have anything already planned for your princess?

message 18: by Rose ♥ (new)

Rose ♥ | 74 comments Okie ^.^ Would you prefer her like her stepmother or to not not like her because she took the place of her real mother?

message 19: by Rose ♥ (new)

Rose ♥ | 74 comments Works for me. It's Meisa Kuroki.

♚|| яσуαℓѕ || αη α∂ναη¢є∂ яσℓєρℓαу ||

unread topics | mark unread