Read 4 Review discussion

REVIEWERS WANTED!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by B.L. (new)

B.L. Bruce (blbruce) | 2 comments Hello everyone! I am a small publisher that aims to promote the work of my author clients. I'm trying to compile a database of book reviewers to help me garner pre-launch reviews for authors' new books in exchange for a proof copy of that book.

If you're interested in being contacted and added to my reviewer database, please email bribruceproductions@gmail.com

Thanks in advance for your interest and participation!

message 2: by Lady (new)

Lady (shyalwayz) | 27 comments What genre of books will you be offering?

message 3: by B.L. (new)

B.L. Bruce (blbruce) | 2 comments Lady wrote: "What genre of books will you be offering?"

I will be offering all types of genres. If there is a particular genre or genres you prefer, I can keep you in mind when this genre or genres come up. Feel free to send an email to my address above letting me know. Thanks!

message 4: by Lady (new)

Lady (shyalwayz) | 27 comments Okay.

message 5: by Susan (new)

Susan Clayton-Goldner (susanclayton-goldner) | 11 comments Hi Vanessa,
My novel, A Bend In The Willow, is scheduled to release on January 18, 2017. I'm looking for reviewers and wondered if you'd consider it. I won't have the ARC's for a few weeks, but am trying to line up reviews now. The novel won the National Writers' Association Novel Contest. Here is a short synopsis: Catherine Henry tells her husband many stories about her past. Not one of them is true. Her tapestry of lies begins to unravel when their five-year-old son is diagnosed with a chemotherapy-resistant leukemia. Michael will die without a bone marrow transplant. Neither she nor her husband is a match. Because relatives make the best donors, Catherine returns to rural Kentucky to face murder charges and a past filled with heartbreak. There she searches for the brother she abandoned and the baby she gave up for adoption nearly two decades before. Will she find them and will they give her a second chance? A Bend In The Willow explores the risks a mother will take to try to save her dying child. Please contact me at: susancgold@aol.com if you are interested. Thanks so much.

message 6: by Dawn (new)

Dawn | 1 comments Susan wrote: "Hi Vanessa,
My novel, A Bend In The Willow, is scheduled to release on January 18, 2017. I'm looking for reviewers and wondered if you'd consider it. I won't have the ARC's for a few weeks, but am ..."

That sounds like a great book. Would have loved to review it.