Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Advanced Copies for Review > REVIEWERS WANTED!

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by B.L. (new)

B.L. Bruce (blbruce) | 5 comments Hello everyone! I am a small publisher that aims to promote the work of my author clients. I'm trying to compile a database of book reviewers to help me garner pre-launch reviews for authors' new books in exchange for a proof copy of that book.

If you're interested in being contacted and added to my reviewer database, please email bribruceproductions@gmail.com

Thanks in advance for your interest and participation!

message 2: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Sanchez | 2 comments What kinds of books? All genres or can we select a genre?

message 3: by B.L. (new)

B.L. Bruce (blbruce) | 5 comments Hi Danielle, I will be offering all genres and sending out emails with current books that are available. At present, we have several. I can send you some more information if you'd like!

message 4: by B.L. (new)

B.L. Bruce (blbruce) | 5 comments Danielle wrote: "What kinds of books? All genres or can we select a genre?"

Hi Danielle, I will be offering all genres and sending out emails with current books that are available. At present, we have several. I can send you some more information if you'd like!

message 5: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Sanchez | 2 comments sure sounds good, daniellehsanchez613@gmail.com

message 6: by B.L. (new)

B.L. Bruce (blbruce) | 5 comments Danielle wrote: "sure sounds good, daniellehsanchez613@gmail.com" Wonderful, thank you!

message 7: by Shuruq (new)

Shuruq (comash) This sounds really interesting, love the website by the way!
taaraxacum@gmail.com

Holly (Holly Hearts Books) (hollyknece) I am very interested but are you able to send out physical copies?

message 9: by B.L. (new)

B.L. Bruce (blbruce) | 5 comments Holly wrote: "I am very interested but are you able to send out physical copies?"

Hi Holly, unfortunately, at this present time we do not have the wherewithal to send out physical copies, but we can send out ePub files and PDFs.

message 10: by Sara (new)

Sara LaFlash | 8 comments Do you also have mobi copies? If so, you may add me to your mailing list, I'd be happy to be a reviewer.
bullet03@hotmail.com

message 11: by Yuki (new)

Yuki (l00p_sac) Sounds good. My email is yamashitayukki@gmail.com .

message 12: by Debbie (new)

Debbie Hughes | 138 comments You can include me in your database!! mamad1188@gmail.com
mobi or pdf I read 1 to 2 books a week.

message 13: by Teresa (new)

Teresa Kander I'd be interested in being added to the list.
eeyoregirl2009@aol.com

message 14: by Carol (new)

Carol | 16 comments I would be interested if you could send me information about what is involved. Thanks.
cumfer@comcast.net

Nikki "The Crazie Betty" V. | 3 comments Yeah, go ahead and add me to your list! nikkivanderhoof@gmail.com
mobi preferred

message 16: by Aly (new)

Aly | 15 comments Yes I would love to join as well. I prefer MOBI also.
thanks!

message 17: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Cox | 5 comments Sounds like a wonderful idea. I have a kindle, not sure what format it is. My email is tscox27@yahoo.com.

message 18: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 4 comments I would love to join your database
️Rachelceprice@gmail.com
Thank you

message 19: by Génesis (new)

Génesis Ordoñez | 24 comments Yes, amazing. geneordel00@gmail.com

message 20: by Pavitra (new)

Pavitra (For The Love of Fictional Worlds) (fortheloveoffictionalworlds) | 37 comments This is amazing!

I would love to join your database :)

MY email is geekynerdy@outlook.com and you can check out my blog For The Love of Fictional Worlds

Regards,
Pavitra

message 21: by Chani (new)

Chani (tempestchani) | 83 comments Sounds really good! I'd love to be added!
tempestadora77@yahoo.com

message 22: by Debbie (new)

Debbie Hughes | 138 comments Love to read.....I average 2 books a week. please add me to you data base

mamad1188@gmail.com

mobi or pdf

message 23: by Doreena (new)

Doreena (albador) | 14 comments sounds great! I would love to participate. thanks. doreen_alba@yahoo.com

message 24: by Lou (new)

Lou LaJeunesse | 33 comments I would be willing to participate anytime.

louannlajeunesse@gmail.com

message 25: by Victoria Erin (new)

Victoria Erin (cuddlereelliinn) | 4 comments I would love to participate... pls send through my emal

formybookpurposes@gmail.com

i know... my first email is flooding emails relating to those online games i joined years ago. and facebook also loves to flood. so i decided to create an email for my book obsession. hehehe

message 26: by Marie (new)

Marie Cheryl | 28 comments I write erotic fiction under the pen name Marie Cheryl Eddings, but I have 40 years of experience as an author and editor of technical non-fiction, and I do in-depth editing as free lance. I have over 150 reviews on Amazon. Prefer to review books in mobi format. Enjoy well written erotic romance, military science fiction, fantasy, paranormal. Please send through mariecheryleddings@gmail.com

Regards, MCE

message 27: by Emi (new)

Emi | 7 comments I would love to review! My email is emiliana.pulido@stlcrusaders.org!

Ashley Reading Stewardess | 2 comments I would love to discover some new writers and review. ashleynelso@gmail.com

Ashley Reading Stewardess | 2 comments I would love to discover some new writers and review. ashleynelso@gmail.com

message 30: by Pavitra (new)

Pavitra (For The Love of Fictional Worlds) (fortheloveoffictionalworlds) | 37 comments B.L. wrote: "Hello everyone! I am a small publisher that aims to promote the work of my author clients. I'm trying to compile a database of book reviewers to help me garner pre-launch reviews for authors' new b..."

I am blogger from India and I read a wide variety of books - from fiction to romance to historical to erotica to contemporary to juvenile!

You can check out my blog at For The Love of Fictional Worlds. My reviews are honest, sometimes humorous and sarcastic as well.

I prefer ePub formats though any other format would do as well! MY email is geekynerdy@outlook.com

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Regards,
Pavitra

message 31: by Amy (new)

Amy (aphill92283) | 7 comments I would love to participate. My email is songstar22@hotmail.com

Thank you!