How to Promote YOUR book on Amazon discussion

General > $8 Promotions Now Available Through Book Promotions International

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by G.E. (new)

G.E. Johnson (gejohnson) | 9 comments Book Promotions International is determined to give every author a chance to share their work with our readers. You'll get a sponsored Facebook post and a Twitter blast for a day. That's about 10k eyes on your book for only $8. Visit our Facebook page to view the offer and get registered. http://www.facebook.com/indiebookpromo

Thanks!

message 2: by Regan (new)

Regan Walker (regansromance) | 7 comments G.E. wrote: "Book Promotions International is determined to give every author a chance to share their work with our readers. You'll get a sponsored Facebook post and a Twitter blast for a day. That's about 10k ..."

GE, I just went to the website but I didn't see any $8 promotions...only ones from $10 to $44.50. Did I miss something?

message 3: by Patrick (new)

Patrick Hodges | 46 comments There's a link in the top post that will take you to the $8 payment on Paypal.

message 4: by Regan (new)

Regan Walker (regansromance) | 7 comments Patrick wrote: "There's a link in the top post that will take you to the $8 payment on Paypal."

Thanks, Patrick, I see it. And what do you recommend for a new release? Do you know what genre(s) your readers prefer?

message 5: by Patrick (new)

Patrick Hodges | 46 comments Well, I only have one book so far (the second will be coming out in late summer), and it's YA, although many adults have enjoyed it as well.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00R3KEKGU

I expect this offer applies to all genres, all age groups.

message 6: by Regan (new)

Regan Walker (regansromance) | 7 comments Oh, Patrick. Are you not with this company?

message 7: by Patrick (new)

Patrick Hodges | 46 comments Nope. Just an author looking to get my book out there. $8 for a shot at 10K potential readers is a good deal.

message 8: by G.E. (new)

G.E. Johnson (gejohnson) | 9 comments Patrick wrote: "Nope. Just an author looking to get my book out there. $8 for a shot at 10K potential readers is a good deal."

Thank you Patrick for being so helpful! I appreciate it.

message 9: by G.E. (new)

G.E. Johnson (gejohnson) | 9 comments Regan wrote: "G.E. wrote: "Book Promotions International is determined to give every author a chance to share their work with our readers. You'll get a sponsored Facebook post and a Twitter blast for a day. That..."

Hi Regan! I see that you found the special offer. The ones that you saw on our website are our standard packages. We have those available all of the time as well. Thanks so much!

message 10: by Regan (new)

Regan Walker (regansromance) | 7 comments G.E. wrote: "Regan wrote: "G.E. wrote: "Book Promotions International is determined to give every author a chance to share their work with our readers. You'll get a sponsored Facebook post and a Twitter blast f..."

Well, I'm sure I'll be back to you for one of those packages!

message 11: by Juliet (new)

Juliet Aharoni (juliet_aharoniYahoocom) | 59 comments Hi G.E.,
I need help getting my nook promoted. Can you help?

Together They Overcame’ is a love story between an Israeli soldier and the daughter of a German Catholic. As the tale unravels, it becomes clear why such a relationship in the 50’s might not work.
Although there are graphic sex scenes between the young, married couple, the story is really about their struggle to survive the hatred of the mother-in-law for his wife because she is the descendant of a German Catholic. The setting is in Israel in the late 50's, not long after the holocaust and the memories of the concentration camps still prevail.
I received an excellent review from FOREWORD Clarion Reviews.
Here's an excerpt:
This touching, tender story of love in Israel will capture the hearts of romance enthusiasts seeking down-to-earth drama. Cultural dominance rooted in tradition meets free-spirited passion in Together They Overcame, an absorbing tale of young love. Juliet C.B. Aharoni straightforwardly reveals what happens when indoctrinated expectations clash with natural urges. The title itself speaks volumes, for this story is an ongoing struggle, a fight to override the familial forces that threaten to keep an eager man and a sensible woman apart. The personalities of both hero and heroine emerge with powerful clarity. Rosalind’s impressions of Eyal are mixed. “He had shown consideration and decency when they were alone. His conduct, when his family was present was something else; it lacked civility and kindness. He was rude mocking her accent when she tried to speak Hebrew. She felt assaulted by the family, when they used her as their punching bag.” It is the dominance of Eyal’s mother, along with Rosalind’s lack of familiarity with the region, that creates the underlying insecurity. The compulsion to physically prove their affection seems intertwined with this psychological unrest. The author has lived in Israel and deftly incorporates her experiences into this fiction debut. Her writing will capture the hearts of romance enthusiasts seeking down-to-earth drama rather than immersion in a mere storybook fantasy.

It's available on Amazon for 99c.
Thanks,
Juliet

message 12: by Cassi (new)

Cassi Eubank | 1 comments I am planning a book launch and have a couple of questions.
Is the campaign targeted to the audience the author is going after?
Since I am doing a launch, can pay $24 and have you do the blast for 3 days, every third day?

Thank you so much!!!

message 13: by G.E. (new)

G.E. Johnson (gejohnson) | 9 comments Cassi wrote: "I am planning a book launch and have a couple of questions.
Is the campaign targeted to the audience the author is going after?
Since I am doing a launch, can pay $24 and have you do the blast for ..."

Hi Cassi! Yes, I can certainly target a specific audience for a special promo such as a launch and customize a package for you. E-mail me at gejohnsonmedia@gmail.com to discuss it. Thanks!

message 14: by G.E. (new)

G.E. Johnson (gejohnson) | 9 comments Juliet wrote: "Hi G.E.,
I need help getting my nook promoted. Can you help?

Together They Overcame’ is a love story between an Israeli soldier and the daughter of a German Catholic. As the tale unravels, it beco..."

Hi Juliet! Yes, we do work with Nook books. There is a Nook promo available through BPI Book Mall, but if you would like to take advantage of the special promo listed here, that would be fine, too. We have both Nook & Kindle readers on our Facebook page. Thank you & here's the link to the Book Mall to check out the Nook promo: http://www.bpibookmall.com/#!authorin...

message 15: by Mowgli (new)

Mowgli | 1 comments Has anyone else been ripped off by G.E. Johnson and Book Promotion International?

I paid $20 for 3 - 10 reviews and I got zero. Absolutely nothing.

message 16: by Effie (new)

Effie Kammenou (effiekammenou) | 2 comments I was ripped off of 250$ of publicity services by G.E. Johnson. after hounding her, she said she was closing her business and sending out refunds. She did absolutely nothing for me but take my money. That was last year. I never saw my refund and now she has resurfaced. She even had the nerve to send me an email with new offers to get my books in libraries.

message 17: by Sam (last edited Jan 03, 2018 12:26AM) (new)

Sam | 34 comments Unless you have multi-spread advertising through the main stream publishing industry it's very hard to target market readership. Facebook will tell you it can reach thousands, but Facebook members are not necessarily your readership. Where your novel is genre specific you can find specific readership for your novel. In my case a first sea adventure novel , surprise, surprise the story does have appeal to seafarers and those connected to seafaring past and present. But you hope for a wider readership, as well. Initially you are asked who are your target readers? My experience is that it's a momentum situation where you later discover that a certain age group is particularly keen on your writing. You then aim to write to entertain that market, but hope that the appeal of your novels will spread Atlantic Hijack.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Atlantic Hijack (other topics)