dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

description
description
description

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Arwa singer ~ Moroccan

message 3: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 110 comments Alright.
Would this have been an arranged marriage?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

No...well...I'd go better with a love marriage..It makes the whole plot more interesting....well, of course, I'd take whatever you think is more better because you're part of the family..but in my opinion...love marriage is better:)

message 5: by sucre'd fiend (last edited May 05, 2015 12:38PM) (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 110 comments Well, not every marriage was based on love. Some still aren't today. And, there isn't anywhere that says an arranged marriage doesn't have love. There are cases where the two parties of the arranged marriage have know each other since birth.

But, I kind of had an idea that worked best with an arranged marriage.

message 6: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 110 comments Rose, please request in the character claim thread.

Aniza, you don't need to delete comment in this thread. I had some stuff saved in comments that you deleted.

message 7: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 110 comments Alright, so, I'm about to start the pharaoh, but I kind of need this answered:
I plan for him to love his wife and concubines equally, most likely in a platonic way. Marrying them/making them concubines was simply an excuse of sorts for them to be around all the time, rather than him having to leap through a ton of hoops to see them. But, he'll probably love one of them romantically. And it's very likely that she won't be the highest wife.

Are we okay with this? And Shah, since you've got the first concubine, do you want to be the one he loves romantically or nah?

message 8: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 110 comments Aight, someone else'll be that special one
or he'll just love em all as friends
wait
he'll defo just love them all as friends
well, the ones that come with him from Egypt anyways >.>

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Thts fine

message 10: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 110 comments Alright, then.

♚|| яσуαℓѕ || αη α∂ναη¢є∂ яσℓєρℓαу ||

unread topics | mark unread