Bookish Nerds :D discussion

Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)
This topic is about Throne of Glass
~ ARCHIVES ~ > May 2015 > Throne of Glass Series

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Anna I've read the first two books in this series! I absolutely love them both! Though I think Crown of Midnight is my favorite out of the two.

My favorite character? Easy, Celaena :)
I also really love Dorion. I'm team Dorian, even though, a looot of people seem to be team Chaol.

Anna Milena wrote: "I've read three of the books and am impatiently waiting for the fourth one. My favourite characters are Celaena, Nehemia and Rowan. I don't like Chaol, he whines too much. I don't understand why so..."

YES! I absolutaly agree to that (what you said about Chaol)
And, well, he's just not funny, that's a big downer for me when it comes to love-intents.

Victoria Scott | 1131 comments I've only read the first two, but absolutely adored them :) Celaena is one of my all time favourite characters, from any book. She's so bad-ass!

Caitie (demonkingreborn) Gahhhh I LOVE this series!!! I cannot wait for the rest of the books!!!!!!!!!

Victoria Scott | 1131 comments When does the next one come out? :)

Anna Queen of shadows comes out 1 sep. 2015. So that's quite soon. I still need to read the Short stories and Heir of Fire.

Victoria Scott | 1131 comments Me too! Maybe we could buddy read Heir of Fire?

Anna We could! But I don't know when bc I have just orderd it yesterday and I probably need to wait more than a week before it arrives

Victoria Scott | 1131 comments I'm getting it for my birthday on the 26th, so it needs to be after then anyway. Maybe the 1st of June? :)

message 10: by Anna (new) - rated it 4 stars

Anna Victoria wrote: "I'm getting it for my birthday on the 26th, so it needs to be after then anyway. Maybe the 1st of June? :)"

Yeah, I think that will work! :)

Victoria Scott | 1131 comments Awesome! I've done the thread :)