Twilight (The Twilight Saga, #1) Twilight discussion

I love it! It's okay. Blech!

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Rachel All of us, let's share our likes and dislikes.
Just name
1.The book you love most
2.The book you think is okay
3.The book you like least
It can be any book (or series) in any genre and in any age category.

message 2: by Rachel (last edited May 04, 2015 07:52AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Rachel Okay, I'll go first
1.The book I love most - The Mortal Instruments Boxed Set City of Bones; City of Ashes; City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #1-3) by Cassandra Clare
2.The book I think is okay - Breaking Dawn (Twilight, #4) by Stephenie Meyer
3.The book I like least - As Darkness Falls (Dungirri, #1) by Bronwyn Parry

ᏒIᎪlᎥstᎥc The book I love the most- Harry Potter Paperback Boxed Set, Books 1-5 (Harry Potter, #1-5) by J.K. Rowling

See why here

The book I think is okay- The Selection Series Boxed Set (The Selection 0.5, 1, 2) by Kiera Cass

See why here

The book I like the least- Twilight (Twilight, #1) by Stephenie Meyer

See why here

Charlotte Most: The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1) by James Dashner
Okay: Twilight (Twilight, #1) by Stephenie Meyer
Least: Geek Girl (Geek Girl, #1) by Holly Smale

message 5: by Soph (new) - rated it 1 star

Soph There are so many books that I love:

The Hunger Games, Divergent (they are popular for a reason)

The book I thought was ok: The Maze Runner

Least: Twilight and Selection Series

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

1. Probably The Giver...but I don't know; there are so many great novels.
2. Zlateh the Goat and Other Stories? I guess it wasn't great, but not terrible either.
3. Codex. NO. Just NO.

message 7: by zoot (new)

zoot The book that I love most:
The Hunger Games Trilogy Boxset by Suzanne Collins oh yes!!
The book that I think is okay:
We Were Liars by E. Lockhart mmm
The book that I like least:
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green i dont get the hype

message 8: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Carly wrote: "The book that I love most:
The Hunger Games Trilogy Boxset by Suzanne Collins oh yes!!
The book that I think is okay:
We Were Liars by E. Lockhart mmm
The book that I like least:
[bookcover..."

i have the fault in our stars. etc...

message 9: by Olivia (new)

Olivia what kind of books, do people have out there?

Dramapuppy Most: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon

Okay: The Well's End (The Well's End, #1) by Seth Fishman

Worst: Great Expectations by Charles Dickens

message 11: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Dramapuppy wrote: "Most: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon

Okay: The Well's End (The Well's End, #1) by Seth Fishman

Worst: Great Expectations by Charles Dickens"

what are those book about that up there? i never read it before. did anyone read those book there?

message 12: by Olivia (new)

Olivia i am still reading the 4the book of the fallen that on there.

Dramapuppy Curious Incident is about an autistic boy who sees a dead dog and goes on a quest to find the murderer. It leads him to things he never expected to find.

The Well's End is about a girl at boarding school. Suddenly, the school is quarantined for a mysterious illness and the main group of friends has to escape to find answers.

Great Expectations is a classic about a boy who has big dreams. He is pretty average, when he unexpectedly gains a huge inheritance. It tells his entire life story, starting from childhood.

Chelsey Ortega The most: Harry Potter series

It's ok: Anything by Jane Austin (except for Pride and Prejudice, love that one)

The Least: The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn

message 15: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Chelsey wrote: "The most: Harry Potter series

It's ok: Anything by Jane Austin (except for Pride and Prejudice, love that one)

The Least: The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn"

speaking of pride and Prejudice book, i didnt read it but i did watch it from long time go, and i thought there was bit of love triangle from time to time that in the movies that there. did anyone watch it before?

Chelsey Ortega Yeah Olivia there are several love triangles in Pride and Prejudice. I'm not sure which version you watched, but they are way more detailed and interesting in the book. I highly recommend reading it. :)

message 17: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Chelsey wrote: "Yeah Olivia there are several love triangles in Pride and Prejudice. I'm not sure which version you watched, but they are way more detailed and interesting in the book. I highly recommend reading i..."

oh ok i will look into that one soon after i am done reading all TMI book series that i have here, then i will read a bit of the the pride and prejudice.

message 18: by Nuran (last edited May 27, 2015 03:58PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Nuran 1. Love the most (sorry couldn't pick one, I love these books for different reasons)

World After (Penryn & the End of Days, #2) by Susan Ee Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1) by Susan Ee
Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn Room by Emma Donoghue

2. Okay read

The Mall (Downside, #1) by S.L. Grey Poppet (Jack Caffery, #6) by Mo Hayder

3. Worst

Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakley-Cartwright
It doesn't even have an ending, you have to go online to get the rest of it. What?!!! The!!! @£#*!!!!

message 19: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Nuran wrote: "1. Love the most (sorry couldn't pick one, I love these books for different reasons)

World After (Penryn & the End of Days, #2) by Susan Ee Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1) by Susan Ee
Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn [bookcover:Room|..."

those 3 book are rather slow there, but the other 4 look really itereting there. did anyone read those boooks that up there yet?