Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > YA/NA romance-suspense

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julia (last edited May 04, 2015 12:09PM) (new)

Julia Crosswood (juliacrosswood) | 3 comments Short summary:
Lauren Miller is what you expect of a twenty-year-old student: outgoing, social, carefree. But appearances can be deceiving. The happier she seems on the outside, the more broken she is on the inside. So she keeps everyone at bay, especially the male gender. Her reputation is known to every guy on campus: she doesn’t date.

Twenty-three-year-old William Drew Ressler oozes control . Everything he does is calculated, intended. Everything he says is expected to be carried out perfectly. Consider it a professional deformation, him being a former police officer who was selected for SWAT, or maybe it’s just a trait he inherited from his father. Basically he’s used to people following through on his orders.

They are no match for each other, yet…
…destiny makes sure they meet.
…an undeniable chemistry keeps them in each other’s vicinity

But when a dangerous situation forces them to be together, forces Lauren to rely on William with her safety, a battle begins.
She’s bound to fight William, the chemistry between them, her own urges and the demons from her past. Meanwhile her wall starts to crumble and the handsome brown-eyed control freak threatens to conquer the one thing she vowed she would never give away.

Will their attraction be enough to overcome their differences or will she run away from the only guy that has ever gotten so far?

If you are interested in beta-reading my book, message me or send me your e-mail!

Note: I'm still editing so I'll send you one chapter at a time!

ReadWriteLove28 | 164 comments Hi! Your novel sounds very interesting and I would be glad to discuss beta reading it for you. For more information on my beta reading services, please look at my website and contact me through there.

http://readwritelove28.com/beta-readi...

Thank you and I look forward to hearing back from you! Nori