♚|| яσуαℓѕ || αη α∂ναη¢є∂ яσℓєρℓαу || discussion

♚ || The Royal Castle > → || Royal Music Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 63 (63 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Royal Music Room

message 2: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn Elise opened up the door and let go of his hand. "This is the music room," She told him

message 3: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn She grinned ear to ear. "There is practically any instrument in here," Elise said happily. There was a grand piano in the center of the room with a harp next to it. There were different instruments everywhere, hung up on the walls in glass cases.

"There is the string instruments- the violin, viola, fiddle, and harp with a cello by the wall in its display, there are several brass instruments- the trumpet, trombone, flugel horn, French horn, and tuba. There are woodwind instruments such as clarinet, flute, oboe, English horn, bassoon, piccolo and bagpipes. There are some percussion- the vibraphone, xylophone, steel drums, glocken, and dulcimer. There might be more that I'm forgetting, but our family is big on music," Elise said with a sparkle in her eye. She had a passion for music

message 4: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn "What is your favorite instrument?" She asked with her hands behind her back.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Alex, without answering, walks to the grand piano and runs his fingers over the smooth, cool wood. He sits down on the plush bench, closing his eyes as his fingers press into the keys, playing out one beautiful note. With a small smile to light his face, he opens his eyes and plays All I Ask Of You, The Phantom Of The Opera, his favorite musical.

message 6: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn Elise leaned against the door on the wall and smiled. She listened to the music he was playing and clapped when he was done. "That was good!" Elise told him. "I've never known a guy who likes musicals," Elise said with a grin.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Alex blushes lightly and smiles at her. "Thank you. I take pride in my knowing of musicals," he says softly. He turns back to the piano and plays On My Own, Les Miserables.

message 8: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn Elise listened to him finish and watched his fingers glide across the piano. She smiled when he was done. "What are your favorite musicals?" Elise asked curiously.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Alex turns to her with a wide smile, patting the side of the bench beside him, asking her to sit with him. "The Phantom of the Opera, Les Miserables... Those two are my favorites. They are really the only two I can stand to see more than once."

message 10: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn Elise raised her eyebrow. "So that's all you can stand?" She asked. "There are so many that are amazing. The Secret Garden, Miss Saigon, Wicked- there are so many to love!" Elise said happily.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) "I do love the Secret Garden. Is it bad that I have never truly seen Wicked?" Alex asks with a nervous laugh. "I like very few ballets.."

message 12: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn Elise stared at him. "You haven't seen Wicked?!" She said to him, surprised. "I absolutely love Defying Gravity," she told him, "it is such an amazing song," she said, staring off into space.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Alex smiles at her. "Would you sing it for me, Love?" he asks, his blue eyes chanting at her.

message 14: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn Elise looked down. "I don't normally sing in front of people," she said, blushing. "I usually sing when I am alone," she admitted. "And I'd have to find the sheet music to it.." Elise said, trailing off. She looked over at the bookshelf of sheet music they had in a corner.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Alex sighs softly with a nod. "I would sing with you, if I knew the songs. But, I am afraid I do not.."

message 16: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn "We could always do a different song," Elise suggested. She walked over to the bookshelf. "We have loads of sheet music. You would just have to pick one!" She said with a grin on her face.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Alex stands and follows her. His beautiful blue eyes pick through the music, not a word uttered, not a sound made.

message 18: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn "Do you want to pick?" Elise said softly. She glanced at her favorite musical's sheet music- The Secret Garden. She smiled.

'Right where I left it,' she thought to herself.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Alex gives a slight nod and looks at the sheets for the Phantom of the Opera. "May we do the POTO?"

message 20: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn "Phantom is kind of lovey songs," Elise said, making a face. She laughed. "I honestly love the story and the music, I just hate how... Needy Christine is. She is a pretty weak character," Elise said, blushing.

"Into the Woods is an amazing musical," Elise pointed out with a grin. "So is Mamma Mia," she told him.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Alex frowns at her. "No. She is not. Many actresses portray the character as such, but I do not agree with that. I DO love Mamma Mia and Into the Woods. Into the Woods is very well constructed."

message 22: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn "I personally don't see why Phantom loves her so much. He deserves so much better. He is such an amazing character," Elise said with a grin. "I honestly like Christine, I just don't really like the circumstances she's put into and how she reacts," she said slowly, gathering her thoughts.

She grinned. "I absolutely love Into the Woods. I love the complexity and originality of it," Elise said, lighting up. "I love how the stories intertwine together," she added.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) "Exactly. It is amazing," Alex says with a smile and a light laugh.

(I am literally listening to the intro to ITW!!!)

message 24: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn Elise grinned and pulled out the sheet music for Into the Woods. She started flipping through it. "What's your favorite song from here?" Elise asked him, still flipping through the pages.

message 25: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn ((Haha that's awesome))

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Alex smiles and instantly pulls out a sheet. "No One is Alone. I know the song and the piano to it by heart, Elle," he says with a smile.

message 27: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn Elise smiled. "I love that song," she told him. She sat down beside him on the piano bench.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Alex smiles and sits down beside her on the bench. He puts the sheet of music on the stand but looks at her. "Elle..." he whispers, trailing his fingers down her jawline. "I hope you know that you are never alone... I will always be here for you," he says very softly to her.

message 29: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn "I know I'm not alone," Elise said with a small smile. "My family is always around, no matter how often I try to get away!" She said with a laugh.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Alex smiles at her. "Good... That's good," he whispers. He gently runs his hand down her jaw and kisses her with soft lips.

message 31: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn Elise returned the kiss for a bit then pulled away. She blushed, then glanced at the door. She looked back at the piano and smiled. "So..." Elise started, "what instruments do you play- besides piano?" She asked.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Alex smiles at her, his hand still on her jaw. "Do you not like my kissing you, Elle? Am I that bad of a kisser?"

message 33: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn Elise looked down and blushed a deep red. "Well I really have no one to compare to," she said quietly. She turned her head, his fingers moving from her face. She looked over to her favorite instrument and smiled. "I love this room so much," she said with a little content sigh.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Alex gently, but firmly, grabs her chin, turning her face toward him. "Elle. Was that your first kiss?" he asks, voice hard and demanding. This is another side of him.

message 35: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn "Well..." Elise said, blushing a deep red. "Like I said earlier. I'm not around people my age often," she said calmly.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Alex, though, smirks lightly. He kisses her again, hard. He slips his tongue in her mouth, his other hand on the back of her neck so she can't pull away.

message 37: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn Just then a guard came in. He cleared his throat and Elise pulled away. She blushed.

"I've been told to keep an eye on you and I don't think your mother would approve of this," he said calmly. Elise blushed deeply, her face turned red. The guard closed the door and stood beside it, watching.

She turned back to the piano and sighed. "This is my life," she mumbled, annoyed. She got up and sat down on the floor away from the guard and leaned up against the piano. She grabbed her book and started playing with the cover. She was thinking about the next day, going over her schedule in her mind. She took a deep breath.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Alex groans, lying back on the bench. "I left my kingdom to escape this," he mutters. Then he stands and sighs softly. "Find me when you're actually free," he says, voice tired and wore down. He turns to leave.

message 39: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn Elise walked over beside him, glaring at the guard on the way out. "Shouldn't you be with my mother?" She snapped bitterly at him. She didn't wait for a response and left the room.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Alex stays behind in the room, sitting down on the bench and playing Music of the Night.

(Skip)

Alex, after many hours of being alone in the room, has fallen asleep on the plush bench.

message 41: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn Elise shuffled into the room and went to what she called 'Her Corner'. She smiled as she lightly thumbed through the sheet music and pulled out one of her favorite pieces. She sat down on a chair and put the sheet music on a stand near her. She pulled the harp close and began playing, oblivious to the fact that someone else was in the room.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Alex slowly rolls over, making a thud noise as he hits the floor. His eyes flash open and he groans, standing and stretching. "Lesson learned. Do NOT fall asleep on a piano bench.."

message 43: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn Elise kept on playing, letting the music surround her in the quiet room. She was so focused on the music, she didn't hear anything else. She started humming along to the music she was playing from The Secret Garden. She closed her eyes, playing perfectly from memory.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Alex turns toward her and smiles, sitting beside her. He gently runs his hand up and down her arm, light to let her continue to play.

message 45: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn Elise didn't even notice he was beside her. She continued playing the song Lily's Eyes until it ended. She opened her eyes and let out a little shriek.

"Oh my gosh! Don't do that!" She said, laughing. She put her hands over her mouth, trying to stifle her laughter. She finally stopped. "How long have you been sitting there?" She asked him, smiling.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Alex rolls his blue eyes, laughing softly. "A while. I fell asleep on the bench," he says with a smile. He slides his hand around to her hip. "Elle..." he whispers, kissing the corner of her jaw.

message 47: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn Elise took his hands off of her then pushed the harp up. She smiled. "Sorry. Didn't want to elbow you," she said to him.

She stood up and stretched and laughed at a thought she had. "You never answered my question earlier," she told him, smiling.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Alex smirks softly, standing and wrapping his arm around her waist, pressing her against him. His other hand rests under her breast, on her ribs. "I can play many....instruments..." he whispers, voice seductive.

message 49: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn She pulled away and looked at him. "Like what?" She asked him, leaning against the piano. She grinned at him and put her hands in the pockets of her jeans.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Alex smirks again, pressing her against the piano with his body and not letting her escape. "Let's just say...many..."

« previous 1

♚|| яσуαℓѕ || αη α∂ναη¢є∂ яσℓєρℓαу ||

unread topics | mark unread