I "heart" Morelli discussion

Which Plum character are you

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MJ, Mrs. Joseph Morelli (new)

MJ | 541 comments Mod
Now be honest....we all want to think we are Stephanie but who are you really......Im pretty sure I am Connie. Lots of questionable people in my family. Im tougher than I look. My cleavage is large and in charge and I love red nail polish. Although I go through cars almost as fast as Stephanie does.

message 2: by Inky (new)

Inky | 37 comments Do you have a mustache? :) I think that's a must for being a Connie.

My cars don't explode, people aren't trying to kill me (lately) and I certainly don't know anyone like Ranger, but I gotta say, I'm mostly Steph, especially when it comes to the mother relationship. I'd be happier as Steph if I did know someone like Ranger.

message 3: by MJ, Mrs. Joseph Morelli (new)

MJ | 541 comments Mod
lol. No mustache.

message 4: by Dia (new)

Dia Mary Lou. Married with kids, living viciously through my friends with more exciting lifestyles, giving advice and always willing to be an accomplice.

message 5: by Tera Marie (new)

Tera Marie A bit of Lula in that I can always come up with some reason to eat, even when I am on some weirdo diet. A bit of Steph as being sarcastic and quick-witted are often my defense mechanisms as well. I also identify with her half-assed exercise program and her aversion to the '53 Buick.

message 6: by Angie (new)

Angie Well I am not very far in the books.. I just finished the second one... so right now I would want to be Stephanie. I mean come on... she is so fun and I love her little hamster Rex.. reminds me of my two cats! Maybe when I get further in the books I will want to be someone else!

message 7: by Emily (last edited Jun 06, 2008 06:54AM) (new)

Emily Definitely Stephanie; I'm clumsy, my car was recently totaled, and I am forever putting my foot in my mouth. The only things I don't have which would be nice are a Joe and a Ranger:)

message 8: by Keely (last edited Jun 06, 2008 01:57PM) (new)

Keely | 104 comments I think I'm a little bit of all the characters, but mostly Stephanie. Maybe not the clumsy part of her but I definitely have a weird family. If my mom made dinner I'd go despite the weird family because like steph I don't really want to cook. Love beer and pizza. Wouldn't be able to choose between Morelli or Ranger. Would stop at the doughnut shop during a jog unless Ranger was running directly in front of me. I think I could stay focused if that were the case. I'm also not crazy about guns but wouldn't hesitate pulling a taser on someone.

Like Lula - Tank is pretty yummy, and I usually say what I think even when I really shouldn't.

Like Grandma Mazur - I love life, would try most things at least once, and I'll always think I'm younger than I really am.

I want to instill fear when I'm old like Grandma Bella - just for fun and put fake hex's on family members I don't care for.

I want to look like Joyce in leather pants. But that is the only Joyce attribute I care to have.

message 9: by Keely (last edited Jun 06, 2008 01:59PM) (new)

Keely | 104 comments That would be cool! She's suppose to look good in the leather pants too right? It's hard to pull off sexy leather pants at 5'3".

message 10: by MJ, Mrs. Joseph Morelli (new)

MJ | 541 comments Mod
try pulling them off at 5'1"

message 11: by MJ, Mrs. Joseph Morelli (new)

MJ | 541 comments Mod
Well then you should totally try leather pants

message 12: by Keely (new)

Keely | 104 comments Yeah you and Ranger can wear leather together! hehehe

message 13: by Tera (new)

Tera Like Grandma Mazur - I love life, would try most things at least once, and I'll always think I'm younger than I really am.

That's me. For the record I think we all know that Morelli so would have done Grandma Mazur in her day so i still think I have a shot with him!

message 14: by Keely (new)

Keely | 104 comments Tera, I think it's the reverse, Grandma Mazer would have "done" Morelli and he would have enjoyed it! LOL Another good reason to be Grandma Mazer!!!!

message 15: by MJ, Mrs. Joseph Morelli (new)

MJ | 541 comments Mod
That is an icky thought

message 16: by Keely (new)

Keely | 104 comments Inky has a brilliant mind. LOL

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

im a mix
Stephanie,Lula and Terri Gilman.

message 18: by MJ, Mrs. Joseph Morelli (new)

MJ | 541 comments Mod
Now thats an interesting combo

message 19: by Phoebebb (new)

Phoebebb Bob the dog.

message 20: by MJ, Mrs. Joseph Morelli (new)

MJ | 541 comments Mod
lol

CJ - It's only a Paper Moon (bookewyrm) | 57 comments Mod
hmmm...I'm probably most like Morelli minus being a man and sleeping with lots of people but have the same core values and fierce protectiveness of people I love.

Otherwise I'm probably like Stephanie. I tend to get myself into situations that I have no idea how I got into them.