The Lost Children of Neverland: Hook's Return discussion

Never Land #2 > Peter Pan's Hideout: Home of the Lost Children

Comments Showing 1-50 of 87 (87 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 210 comments Mod
Were the lost children live, when there not sleeping in the woods I mean :)

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 210 comments Mod
Peter entered the hideout, the lost children were scattered around the room playing with toys or arguing, immediately jumping up at the sight of Peter. He had been gone for the past couple days at the mainland, his mission was to “rescue” more children and to see how the world has changed in the past few years. Alice jumped from Peter’s arms “Peter saved me from a pirate!” She screamed happily, earning cheers from the other children. Peter softly laughed “Britta was there to flower” He said quietly casting a sideways smile at Britta.

message 3: by Audra (new)

Audra  | 64 comments ((I will reply as soon as I can, but im on a bus right now with spotty service. I'm sorry!!))

message 4: by Audra (new)

Audra  | 64 comments Britta chuckled, watching the young girl bounce around. All of these kids loved Peter a lot. She turned to see Peter smiling at her and smiled back, "It was toally you who saved her." She enjoyed seeing the children so happy, even if he was only gone a few days, you would think it was centuries.

Peter's expression turned cold "we must warn the others of Hook's return, go to skull rock a few of the other children are there, bring them here right away" He said to britta

message 6: by Audra (new)

Audra  | 64 comments "Yes Peter," she said with a nod. She raced out of the hideout. Britta had heard stories about Hook and he wasn't someone you would want to meet.

Peter was still chatting with all the children, but Alice noticed the screach of the window. She quietly left the building, going outside to look around. This time she didn't have any weapon with her.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Hans and Shiona ran in, they were out of breath from running so fast.

Peter cast Hans and Shiona a glance "There you are" He said grinning.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Igrnore le post!))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Or not))

((ignore mine at skull rock!!! lol))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Hans nodded since he couldn't breathe at the moment.

Shiona managed a " Hello,"

"Come on, fellas, I haven't been around for days! Prank any pirates?" He said, keeping his grin, even though he needed to tell about Hook, he didn't want to ruin the children's excitement for his return.

Alice spotted Raven outside, keeping quiet she stayed were she was, afraid if she moved Raven would see her as well.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

" No but we've gotten into a few skirmishes," Hans replied.

Shiona stood silent.

(okay Rp order goes, me Audra, Eliza, Happy)

Peter smiled "Im glad to be back, but sadly Im not the only one" He said turning to face all the children "Hook has returned to Never Land!" He spoke loudly

Alice, gathering up her courage grabbed Ravens hand and bit it with her four year old teeth. (LOL)

message 17: by Audra (new)

Audra  | 64 comments Britta stood to the side and watched the expressions of the children. A lot of them had only heard stories about Hook. She had never actually seen him either.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

" I already knew that!" Hans called out over the clamor that started.

" We had a run in with Captian Eliza!" Shiona added.

Simon stepped forward "So did I" He said and turned to Peter "Welcome back Peter" He said respectively. Even though he was one of the earliest children to come her, one of the original lost boys he still had high respect for peter. "Hey Simon" Peter said with a grin "And it is true, and this time he has a plan" Peter said grimly\

message 20: by Audra (new)

Audra  | 64 comments Britta heard the shriek and looked in the direction it came. While Socks tried to calm people Brit saw that Alice was no where in sight. Britta quickly left the building in search of Alice.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Hans didn't quiet down, " She almost killed Shiona Peter, Captian Eliza almost killed Shiona if it had not been for I," Hans said over the clamor.

Shiona looked down.

Alice grabbed Ravens foot holding on before she could run away. "NO!" She yelled.

Peter took note of the noise and the fact Alice is missing "Were is flower?" He asked calmly.

message 23: by Audra (new)

Audra  | 64 comments Britta heard the high pitched yell of Alice and followed the voice. She came upon the two of them struggling. "Flower!" She exclaimed rushing forward to help the young girl and grab Raven.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Hans and Shiona was nearst the window.

Shiona hopped out to find Alice holding Raven and Britt.

Peter runs out of the hidout, followed by Simon. "You!" He bellowed at Raven "What the bloody hell are you doing here, you scoundrel!" Peter stepped forward smiling "I warned you Raven, Peter Pan never fails to keep his promise" He said grinning. "Thank you britta, keep hold of her" Simon helped Alice up pulling her to his side.

message 27: by Audra (new)

Audra  | 64 comments Britta nodded and restrained her throughly. She watched Peter's expressions trying to figure out what he was going to do. Whatever it was the girl had already been warned so it was completely her own fault.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Hans had followed Shiona, who was stabbing behind Alice, her hands on the small girls shoulders.

Shiona kept Alice back.

"You tresspassed pirate, not only that byt your also the child of the one and only Captain Hook, am I right" Peter said taking a step closer.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Follow the RP order ))

"codfish junior?" Simon said with humor but shut up when Peter cast him a disaproving glance. Alice hugged herself.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Never mind ))

Shiona hugged Alice close.

Hans came to stand next to Peter.

(( Hale is coming in!))

Hale appeared with Eliza out of no where, " Let her go Peter," Hale said calmly.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Lol it's okay ))

((do I comment since it was directed at peter?))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Yeah ))

message 36: by Audra (new)

Audra  | 64 comments Britta nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard another voice, but she stayed where she was. She had seen those two before from a distance but never up close.

message 37: by Audra (new)

Audra  | 64 comments ((I'm sorry! I'm back)))

"Hans" Peter curtly nodded "She trespassed after a warning, usually I would tie her to a tree and let the kids use her as a pinyata" He said calmly, Alice grinned at the idea. "And now you are also trespassing, I will allow you to go freely if you explain" Peter said humbly.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

" Hook sent me to fetch his daughter Peter, Eliza came for the fun," Hale said.

Hans narrowed his eyes at Eliza, he hated her.

message 40: by Audra (new)

Audra  | 64 comments Britta rather enjoyed the idea of Raven becoming a piñata. Even though that thought was nice she kept a grim face around the pirates. Who knows what the pirates would do while they were there.

(uhhhh Hook doesn't necessarily have feelings for him, also Hook is like 30))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((..=<....))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Can he at least have a little bit of feelings for Hale, just a little bit ))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Only a little bit of feelings for Hale? That's all I ask. Maybe something like a friends with benefits type thing))

((*goes to corner, staps repeditally in the eye with butter knife*))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

(( how about a friends with benefits type thing at least? *Holds own throat*))

Peter scowled at the Pirates "Trespass again and I won't hesitate to slit your throats"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

" Likewise," Hale said before he grabbed Raven gently by the wrist.

Eliza stuck her tongue out at Peter before she pranced away next to Hale.

Hans wrinkled his nose in disgust.

Simon yelled after them "Raven! I still have faith in you!" He smiled. He always had faith. Alice mumbled under her breath "faith, trust, and pixie dust"

« previous 1