My World of 1x1s discussion

Fantasy > Deanna and Janelle 2:)

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janelle (last edited May 03, 2015 10:34PM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments Mermaid
Name: Narissa
Appearance:
Personality:
-Manipulative
-Seductive
-Mysterious
-Sweet
-Loving
-Protective
-Kind
History: Narcissa doesn't remember much of her past only that her mother and older sister were captured and sold by pirates. She grew up with other mermaids and mer-men growing closer to them though she hasn't searched for love. She's only gotten a few close friends though that was all. She felt like being alone was easier for her especially when she can't get caught. She doesn't want the same fate that her mother and sister suffered. She's terribly afraid of humans she mostly despises them though she watches them in amazement at times as long as they do not see her or capture her.

Pirate
Name: Tobias Norton
Appearance:
Personality:
-Greedy
-Drunk
-Smart
-Manipulative
-Protective
-Flirts
-Can be cruel
-Suspicious
History: Tobias was born on the seas with greedy cruel pirates that always searched for gold and mermaids. He transferred ships and met better friends but he hasn't changed he's still the cruel, stubborn, and greedy kind of pirate guy. He never knew his parents nor does he care about them he's a ladies man. Whenever he's off the ship he's with some ladies having a good time. Other then that he's loyal and cares about those he works with he doesn't want an official relationship.

message 2: by Deanna (last edited May 04, 2015 11:19PM) (new)

Deanna | 477 comments Pirate:
Wesley Lamont
Appearance:

Personality:
-Reckless
-Eager
-Trusting
-Daring
-Kind
-Loyal
History: Born to a young barmaid in a seaside village, Wesley grew up picking pockets, causing mischief, and performing other duties expected of the typical street rat. Upon learning that the father he'd never met was one of the many pirates who had passed through this town, the boy set his mind becoming one himself. The day he turned sixteen, a particularly rowdy group found his quiet village. He quickly found himself in a full-on brawl with one of the crew members, a boy a few years his senior by the name of Tobias. After the fight ended, the two became fast friends. Tobias convinced the captain to allow Wesley passage, and he has been working to climb the ranks in the crew for the past two years.

Mermaid:
Seraphine
Appearance:

Personality:
-Cautious
-Nervous
-Controlling
-Loyal
-Emotional
-Trustworthy
History: Seraphine had a wonderfully ordinary life for a merchild. Her two cautious parents kept her safe and sheltered by warning her fiercely against ever nearing the surface. Though she found herself curious at times, she obeyed their very strict orders and tried to convince her favorite childhood friend, Narissa, to do the same. Even after Narissa's family was taken from her for approaching the dangerous, human infested portions of the water, the stubborn girl never learned. Seraphine is determined to keep herself and her best friend safe, no matter the cost.

message 3: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) | 1539 comments Just so y'all know it depends on the lore but most talks about merpeople living around 700 maybe 800 years.

message 4: by Deanna (new)

Deanna | 477 comments Wesley Lamont scrambled onto the main deck, a grin stretching his face. The ship was buzzing with activity, and a quick look to the sky explained why. A storm was coming, and a big one at that. Springing into action, the boy rushed to his position at the foremast and prepared himself to fight the gales of wind.

This was the part Wesley lived for. The thrill of fighting something so formidable, so uncontrollable, gave him a rush like nothing else.

As he settled into position, the young pirate cast a sweeping glance around the group, looking for his best mate, Tobias. The older boy was notorious for drunkenly sleeping through work, but this excellent storm was not a thing to be missed!

message 5: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments Tobias was a drunk as a man could be though his mind was awake and open for everyone to see. He leaned against the wooden walls of the greatly carved ship. He heard the sounds of thunder echoing as it fought against it's brother lightening. He smirked at the sounds moving up the stairs towards the top of the ship where his best mate Wesley was.

Tobias smirked at the feeling of the wind flying against him making him smile. "This is the life." Tobias smiled joining a group of drunken men when he spotted a young lad that looked like Wesley he went over to him. "Oh Wesley! Ain't this storm a beauty?" He asked him so drunk.

His eyes wandered over the waters and towards everywhere he looked thinking that everything was a miracle as a pirate. ((It's amazing! Hopefully mine is good... I understand I've been sick for the past few days so I'm a bit slow on creativity.))

message 6: by Deanna (new)

Deanna | 477 comments The ship rocked violently, throwing all on board forward and back, only a few keeping their footing. Wesley was one of those few, though barely, and he spotted a dark mop of hair coming toward him. How, despite his constant inebriation, did Tobias seem to hold himself so easily on these stormy waters?

Though Wesley was quite familiar with liquor himself, his wayward friend was an expert. It was as if the man was steadier drunk.

Shaking with laughter as he threw his weight forward to keep his balance, he looked up at Tobias.

"It's a howler, all right, my friend," he called over the whistling wind, slapping the man on the back. "I thought for a mo' you might miss all the fun!"

message 7: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments Tobias didn't notice the rocky violence of the ship. He only noticed the way it looked walking on the ship everything was just right this was all normal to Tobias. He was a complete drunk as he can ignoring at how harshly hard as he t is seen he drinks until he can't wake up until the morning of his soberness each day. He works as hard as he can though it all can change slowly.

He stopped next to Wesley smiling at the beauty of this world it was so amazing right now. "This is the life Mate!" He slapped him on the back in pure joy.

"This storm legendary every single day." He smiled at the sea and then he was looking at a true brother on these sea's Wesley.

"My god if I ever missed this I wouldn't be able to survive another day. This is the true life of a sailor Wesley! This is why I enjoy the fun no matter what these sea's and this crew are my family. You are my brother of the Sea Wesley." he spoke the true words of wisdom as if he wouldn't ever speak again.

message 8: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments ((That's a good idea, yes she'll be there to save him.))

message 9: by Deanna (new)

Deanna | 477 comments Wesley nodded vigorously at Tobias's first comment. He couldn't imagine what his life would be like had he stayed in his tiny town. Running the streets? Working at his mother's tavern? He shook his head in disgust. No, the sea was where he was born to be.

Laughing good-naturedly, the young sailor clapped his friend on the shoulder. He was always entertained at how profound the man got the emptier his bottle became, spouting words of wisdom and love for his brothers and the sea. Though he agreed wholeheartedly, Wesley had trouble taking even the most important of matters seriously, and replied with a simple "and you, my sister of the sea, Tobias." He winked and flashed a devilish grin as he leapt out of the way of the fist he knew would soon follow.

message 10: by Deanna (new)

Deanna | 477 comments ((Sorry! I was trying to type this in bed and woke up 8 hours later with a half-typed post. LOL))

message 11: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments ((It's fine:) Sorry I took forever answering was out all day.))

Tobias thought his life was amazing living on the waters made him really happy. Though he's never found love he won't handle that at all Tobias was only a one night relationship kind of guy. He was glad to find a close friend like Wesley when he found him at that town Wesley was in he was relieved to get closer to a best friend.

Tobais smiled taking a drink of his beer hearing him one last time. Tobias clenched his fist aiming to punch him but it missed. Wesley had a great advantage he wasn't as drunk as Tobias was since he stumbled over after trying to punch Wesley. He wasn't going to try to punch his best mate more at all. "My aim is usually great." He wondered though his brain wasn't working so well.

message 12: by Deanna (new)

Deanna | 477 comments Laughing gleefully at his friend's blunder, Wesley went to his friend and wrapped an arm around the taller man's shoulders. "You seem to be losing your touch, old friend. What'll be next?" As if planning to answer his own question, the young sailor moved toward the edge of the ship and began to pace, scratching his jaw. "Will you get turned down by some fair lady in the next town? Lose in a fight?" He snapped his fingers and paused. "NO. I have it. You, Tobias Norton, are going to get a hangover!"

Proud of his silly game, Wesley leaned casually against the bulwark, crossing his arms in front of his chest and fixing his friend with a smirk. Suddenly, another gust of hurricane-strength wind smashed into the ship, forcing it sideways and tossing the sailors momentarily skyward. Having arrogantly let go of anything that could keep him on the ship, Wesley was flung backward, slipping over the railing and plunging into the icy waters below. Frantically, he began to struggle to the surface, flailing his legs wildly to bring his face closer to much-needed air. The pirate began to panic. It wasn't yet his time to go!

message 13: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments "Keep talking my friend and everything you say might come true." He leaned into the railing of the ship watching the seas. Though his mind wasn't truly focused he thought he was seeing a mermaid in the sea though he didn't say anything about it. He was so nervous when the ship was slammed by more wind he held onto the ship but watched Wesley fall into the water. "Wesley! Hold on we will get you out of there!" He got rope and several crew about to help Wesley when he saw a mermaid appear he was shocked.

-----------

Narissa was swimming under the water watching the pirate ship in curiousity. She hasn't stopped feeling that ship was holding more then gold digging pirates. Though it seemed so strange for her to feel like she wanted to go on the ship and meet a human. The storm became worse it only made her afraid as she swam through the darkened waters near the ship she watched it. She moved out of the water catching a nice breath of fresh air. She saw a pirate fall into the waters near her without thinking she moved under the water and moved her tail in swift movements quickly to the pirate she popped out of the water helping him she carried him pulling him quickly away from the pirate ship before they get hit.