My World of 1x1s discussion

Drama > Janelle and Deanna

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Deanna (new)

Deanna | 477 comments Hello! :)

message 2: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments Hi:)

message 3: by Deanna (new)

Deanna | 477 comments Alrighty! If you want, you can start working on your character. Just a basic one with appearance age, personality traits, and such, and we can start! :)

message 4: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments Sounds good:)

message 5: by Deanna (new)

Deanna | 477 comments Woah, so many smiley faces. Haha

message 6: by Deanna (new)

Deanna | 477 comments Also, I was thinking about what Ji Mei was saying, and she was right about the rooming together. Maybe they can have separate apartments? It would make more sense for them to live on their own or with same-gender roommates. :)

message 7: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments That's a good idea they should have like two separate apartments or an apartment for the same-gender's but they share one room?

message 8: by Deanna (new)

Deanna | 477 comments Yeah, I'm thinking separate apartments.

message 9: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments That sounds good.

message 10: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments Are they going to be in college ages? Or High School?

message 11: by Deanna (new)

Deanna | 477 comments If you'd like a pretty basic template to follow, I like the one I used in this rp:

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 12: by Deanna (new)

Deanna | 477 comments I'm thinking college. Maybe early twenties?

message 13: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments Okay

message 14: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments Name: Christabella Marie Henderson
Appearance:
Personality:
*Caring
*Sweet
*Quiet
*Loyal
*Feisty
*Mysterious
*Intelligent
History: Christ grew up with her older sister and brothers their mother and father both work hard and barely at home. Her dad goes in the military teaching on the base. She grew up with the church doing her best to get scholarships and help her family. Her older brother was a drug addict and her sister hated her so much. When her dad left her mom she was heart broken and had to help her mom. When her siblings left it was just the two of them. They became closer and happier but she doesn't know of her mom's suicidal thoughts and drug deals.

message 15: by Deanna (new)

Deanna | 477 comments Nice! Hey, I guess I should have asked earlier, but I was wondering what your typical post length is? I have a tendency to post pretty lengthy detailed posts.

This idea is sort of a baby of mine, and I'd like to keep the posts pretty detailed and lengthy. If you're up for that, awesome, if not, I might take this particular idea elsewhere, but I'd still love to rp with you! :)

message 16: by Deanna (new)

Deanna | 477 comments I noticed a few weeks back you mentioned some stuff about pirates and mermaids. I'd be down for that, if you'd rather, too. :D

Or a HP-style world.

message 17: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments I do much as you or even the exact amount as you. I hate one liners.

message 18: by Deanna (new)

Deanna | 477 comments Okay. Cool! Do you want to stick with this one or try one of the others I mentioned?

message 19: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments I'll see what the others you mentioned really quick. I switch from my laptop and phone.

message 20: by Deanna (new)

Deanna | 477 comments Mermaid/pirate would be pretty neat. ^-^

message 21: by Deanna (new)

Deanna | 477 comments And you could be whichever.

message 22: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments I do mind what else we do but I haven't done like Mermaid/pirate or hp style in a long time. With those I'm more open for doubles out of habit.

message 23: by Deanna (new)

Deanna | 477 comments Okay! I think I'd like to do mer-person/pirate with you. I haven't done doubles much, so it would be good practice for me. Would we each play one mer-person and one human?

message 24: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments Cool and yes one mer-person and one human being.

message 25: by Deanna (new)

Deanna | 477 comments Great! How fun! I've never done something like this before.

message 26: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments I'm sure you will like it and it's easy to get into:) So should we do another thread for the mer-person/human one so it's easier to keep track of?

message 27: by Deanna (new)

Deanna | 477 comments Would you like to take the lead on this one? I don't mind playing the male pirate to your mermaid, if you'd like. Then I can play one of the mermaids that disapproves and you can play my disapproving fellow pirate?

message 28: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments Sure and that would be perfect to do. I'll make the thread for the new one and work on my post for this one:) On this one can it start where all the tragedy drama is?

message 29: by Deanna (new)

Deanna | 477 comments Do you want to just do mermaid/pirate? I might take this one somewhere else.

message 30: by Janelle (new)

message 31: by Deanna (new)

Deanna | 477 comments I've got a few other people I'd like to rp with, and I don't want to overload myself with 1x1's, so I'm thinking I'll only do one with one person each. ^-^

message 32: by Deanna (new)

Deanna | 477 comments Okay. Let's stick with the new one, and if I have time to add another one with you another time, we can brainstorm on something new! :D

message 33: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments Sounds good well I got the topic made for the mer-person/pirate one so we can just rp there.

message 34: by Deanna (new)

Deanna | 477 comments Coolness. See you there!

message 35: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments Cool:D