Being A Girl discussion

Vent > Girls

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angel, Hair Flipping Fashionista (new)

Angel (angelyh) | 2591 comments Mod
Romantic girl drama! Requested by Mars. :D

ᴄʟᴀʀɪᴄᴇ ★ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇ, ɪ'ᴍ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ★ Okay, let me just say this:

I'm a hopeless romantic.

I literally tingle inside when someone says, or I read anything romantic. I guess I'll always be that way, until the right one comes along...

message 3: by Angel, Hair Flipping Fashionista (new)

Awww! :')

I don't date girls, so I'm not sure how it would be like 'catching an effing shark' as Mars said. XD

Although I CAN see it... Girls are pretty iffy

message 4: by Angel, Hair Flipping Fashionista (new)

CLARIFICATION: For bi, les, etc. girlies. Since we have a guys thread, it'd be unfair to exclude those people.

message 5: by Angel, Hair Flipping Fashionista (new)

I mean, like... Ack. I change my mind a lot.

message 6: by Angel, Hair Flipping Fashionista (new)

Me? Romantic wise? No. Drama wise? Tonssss! Girls can be so petty. :/

ᴄʟᴀʀɪᴄᴇ ★ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇ, ɪ'ᴍ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ★ Aww...that's sad. I mean...I'm not, um, gay. But everyone deserves someone...

message 9: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 171 comments Right? Honestly, I don't see the deal with why same sex stuff isn't allowed! It's completely fine!

message 11: by Angel, Hair Flipping Fashionista (new)

Like honestly, marry whoever you want and keep your nose out of it. Like, I'm NOT sorry if two people of the same sex loving each goes against your bible. All the reasons for no gay marriage are all religious, I swear! *poof*

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

^ Just saying (and I'm a very religious person), even if you do believe that homosexuality is a sin (I don't, but some people obviously do) then it shouldn't matter, because the Bible preaches forgiveness of all sins, reservation of judgment, and that everyone is equally sinful and that you should love your neighbor? So if you go that route, then... well, it's not an excuse to be a jerk to anyone.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I think it's a sin
But I won't judge some of friends are into there own sex fine with me
Just don't flirt with me

ᴄʟᴀʀɪᴄᴇ ★ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇ, ɪ'ᴍ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ★ I honestly have to agree with Aubree & Wolf Dragon...

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

They way I see it: whether you think it's a sin or not, you should treat people well. I mean, that's kind of what I figure, and that's worked so far. *shrugs*

ᴄʟᴀʀɪᴄᴇ ★ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇ, ɪ'ᴍ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ★ Same. Disaprove of the sin, not the human being committing the sin.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Plus, I mean, just being nice to people in general is probably a good idea, lol :P

message 18: by yana (new)

yana I think it's important to treat everyone well, at least by being polite to them; I always believed it makes a difference in somebody's day.

By the way, have you noticed how we're going off topic here or am I the only one? Maybe we should just create a topic like How to make the world better and just leave Girls to be what it was destinated to be: a place to talk about romantic problems with girls.

Zombieslayer⚡Alienhunter (theslayingisthunter) | 173 comments Drama wise, I've never gotten along with girls my own age very well. Either they thought I was 'immature' (which I am) or that I was 'acting grown-up' (which I most certainly DO NOT! I barely act the age I AM most of the time).
I mean, I've only been in one fight with another girl, so nothing really bad has ever happened.
As far as romance goes...
*facepalm*
Where do I start?

Zombieslayer⚡Alienhunter (theslayingisthunter) | 173 comments ☢[Mars-senpai]☢ wrote: "Well I mean both, but I guess I'm the lonely gay XD"

Party of two.

message 21: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 171 comments Um... I guess I was bi at a time, BUT THEN I met this guy named Zach...and he cheated...and yeahh...I mean he still influenced me to become straight and here I am...

message 22: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 1320 comments Moon is right, guys stick to topic or move to chat.

I feel your pain sometimes I don't get girls.

Zombieslayer⚡Alienhunter (theslayingisthunter) | 173 comments I do solemnly swear I will land myself a date this year.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Good luck

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Your welcome

message 27: by Angel, Hair Flipping Fashionista (new)

But how do you know if someone's a les?

Zombieslayer⚡Alienhunter (theslayingisthunter) | 173 comments You wing it and hope for the best.

message 29: by Angel, Hair Flipping Fashionista (new)

Hm, like Cher did in Clueless. Except it was with a gay guy.

Zombieslayer⚡Alienhunter (theslayingisthunter) | 173 comments Uh, I've never seen Clueless, but, yeah.

message 31: by Angel, Hair Flipping Fashionista (new)

What??? You HAVEN't seen Clueless??? Asgdjdkendiejbsdodbwifhwbaocbe no i cant even fishshsjwjfbfofjqbwpfhxbalfhehasdfghjkllwyriteosjbcndkairk

message 32: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 1320 comments Me too. Lol we just blew your mind.

message 33: by Angel, Hair Flipping Fashionista (new)

^^^

message 34: by Angel, Hair Flipping Fashionista (new)

OMG sameeee
I'm a loser XD
My friends and I always obsess over it

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Girls can be such drama queens......

message 36: by Angel, Hair Flipping Fashionista (new)

I can be a drama queen, lol

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 47 comments I'm not lesbian or bi or that stuff *waves hand around expansively*

I have a really hard time connecting with girls my age mainly because of four reasons

1. I don't have a Snapchat or Musical.ly (i do have an insta though)

2. I don't wear makeup so I don't really care about matte lipsticks or the new fall trends or stuff like that

3. I can be hard to connect with (which is why I really only have 1 best friend, and guy friends)

and the fourth reason - i really don't care about clothes / fashion trends, jewelry, etc.

so yeah...I definitely don't have any romantic relationships with any girls and I don't see myself having one any time soon

message 38: by Angel, Hair Flipping Fashionista (new)

࿅ ❀ || qυєтzαℓqυєєη || ι'νє gσт тнє мαgι¢ ιη мє , '¢υz єνєяутнιηg ι тσυ¢н тυяηѕ ιηтσ gσℓ∂ || ❀ ࿅ wrote: "I'm not lesbian or bi or that stuff *waves hand around expansively*

I have a really hard time connecting with girls my age mainly because of four reasons

1. I don't have a Snapchat or Musical.ly ..."

who is over the age of 10 with a musically?

message 39: by Ken (last edited Jul 14, 2017 11:39PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) I've had my fair share of drama involving girls, even been jealous of a few of the girlfriends that some of my friends who are guys have had. Only slighty, but because they're sometimes prettier than me.

For instance most of the drama was in middle school or elementary school.

5th grade; So as I mentioned before there was this girl. But I am going to begin with Kindergarten since I remember that better for some reason. Anyway so in Kindergarten my dad was chaparoning for a field trip and this girl she said to one of my now friends something along the lines for "I won't be your friend if you sit next to him" or "I won't be your friend if you don't do X" So anyway, that happened and I was literally pretty much caught up in it somehow since I was just trying to avoid hearing it but ended up hearing it anyway. So in 5th grade the same girl who said that to my now friend, that girl who said what she did she said to me in 5th grade during Science Class (I had to switch rooms for science closer to the end of the year), so anyway during Science Class this same girl said to me "Why don't you go crying to your boyfriend?" She was referring to my friend who was pretty much always helping me out and stuff and he happened to be a boy, but we are and were just friends. So that happened and then she and I got into a kinda of verbal cat-fight and then in 9th grade I had to be at the same school as her but was still highly annoyed with her. During the verbal cat-fight, she denied that she even had said mean things or did the things that she did. Even though I tried hiding it and tried being nice, it wasn't ideal since she was well pretty much Class Champion of being a total Mean Girl, etc. This was a girl who has the same name as the month of my birthday.

And then 2nd grade some other girl, her name started with an A but it is only 3 letters and I prefer to call her A. Anyway, teachers told her to be nice to me and stuff so she did. Before that though, she basically was saying she was everything and I was invisible. And then right after the one or so day of hanging out with her she went right back to being exclusive towards me.

That isn't even the half of it. The third girl, in Sophomore Year of High School. There was this girl in my Chemistry Class and she was on the powderpuff team with me. So we had to pick positions and the day that was happening she said "Nobody would follow her if she was Quarterback" in reference to my friend who was helping me out. My friend, who was a freshman at the time, did nothing but then again he was only there to help out while we waited for the actual coaches. So regardless, I went all fire and brimstone and full on savage almost. I don't remember much of what I said but some of it was along the lines of "I would follow her" in reference to the friend that the one girl said nobody would follow. Anyway, the girl that said what she did ended up being a sucky quarterback in Senior year when she did end up trying to be Quarterback.

I even got stuck in Drama during Drama rehersal in middle school. 7th grade there was this girl, who I now get along with but at the time we were rehearsing for The XYZ Files and she and I got into a verbal cat-fight. I remember nothing of what I said or what she said, but it got heated and I remember that I was highly annoyed. It might've had something to do with the roles and all that, but I don't remember much. I do remember I got cast in a side role and that definitely had something to do with it.

So after all of that, I decided that I would only limitedly hang out with girls. Which is how I came to hang out with pretty much I guess you can call them a pack of guys.