Indie Book Club discussion

May 2015 Read > Started the book?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Keeley (new)

Keeley  (abibliophilesjourney) | 120 comments Mod
Has anyone started Cloak of Shadows? What are your thoughts so far?

message 2: by Ryan (last edited May 03, 2015 06:03PM) (new)

Ryan Guy | 25 comments This is a great book! I read it back in February and there are still 5 copies up for grabs (from amazon.com)on my FB page. My review and giveaway info here: Atomic Aardvark | Cloak of Shadows

My recommendation is to make some popcorn to eat while reading this one. It's as good as any summer blockbuster.

message 3: by K.S. (new)

K.S. Marsden (ksmarsden) | 17 comments I've already read it, it was really enjoyable and a 5 star for me.
I'll be reading A Neophyte's Tale, An Abbey Thorne Short Story this month, it's loaded on my kindle and ready to go!

message 4: by Miranda (new)

Miranda Shanklin | 16 comments I have also already read it and absolutely loved it!!! I will read A Neophyte's Tale (I have been trying to get to it and this is the perfect excuse LOL)

message 5: by C.K. (new)

C.K. Dawn (ckdawn) | 21 comments Ryan wrote: "This is a great book! I read it back in February and there are still 5 copies up for grabs (from amazon.com)on my FB page. My review and giveaway info here: Atomic Aardvark | Cloak of Shadows

My..."

Awe, thank you guys! All your reviews have meant the world to me! Ryan your reviews & giveaways are so generous and your humor is the best! Just don't burn the popcorn, that's when the netherwalkers come out to play. :P

message 6: by Lu (new)

Lu J Whitley (blujay) | 12 comments It's next up in my to read. Can't wait!

message 7: by Cleo (new)

Cleo deLancey (goodreadscomcleo_delancey) | 33 comments Just started and so far..intriguing.. I liked the intro, backstory at the beginning.

message 8: by Chess (new)

Chess Desalls (chessdesalls) | 68 comments I've started as well! Very entertaining!

message 9: by Tom (new)

Tom Fallwell I have started it. Read the first chapter so far. It has my interest and I am looking forward to the rest of the book.

message 10: by Cleo (new)

Cleo deLancey (goodreadscomcleo_delancey) | 33 comments Fast moving story and lots of action. CK is always throwing something in for me to ponder, like on the ride through the English countryside. Beautiful country and great history ..and Lourdes gets a headache! Loving this book.

message 11: by C.K. (new)

C.K. Dawn (ckdawn) | 21 comments Cleo wrote: "Fast moving story and lots of action. CK is always throwing something in for me to ponder, like on the ride through the English countryside. Beautiful country and great history ..and Lourdes gets a..."

It's so enjoyable to revisit the story through your eyes. Thank you all guys! Cleo your attention to the details and things to ponder are what I live for! I love creating hidden meanings interwoven into the stories underbelly. :)