The Lost Children of Neverland: Hook's Return discussion

Jolly Rodger > Above deck

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 210 comments Mod
Clara sat upon the mass, looking down at the jolly rodgers deck. As Raven Clara to stare or snoop into other peoples business but Raven's facial emotion was one that Clara could not read, making her more interested.

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 210 comments Mod
Clara, taking a small leap of faith with her curiosity, jumped from the mass landing on her feet on the deck. Directly in front of Raven. "Raven, I haven't seen you all day" She said, not directly asking were she had been but her tone showed she was interested to know.

Clara felt her stomache do a back flip. Peter had banned her from neverland, being here was just awaiting to be killed or worse "oh..does Hook know?"

"Do I know what?" A deep voice said. Leaning agains't the mast, was Captain Hook. Clara was sure he had not been there moments before but didn't speak, she had learned over the years not to talk to Hook, to avoid it at all costs.

"Awe, well Clara" Hook said stepping forward "My daughter decided it would be a good idea to follow the lost children and peter, back to their hidout" Hook said casting a annoyed look at Raven "And she got caught, not only that she failed to kill a single one of them in the process" Clara breathed a sharp breath.

((whats OUAT?))

"But all is forgiven" Hook said with a laugh "Not that you deserve it Raven, use Clara as an example, she doesn't disobey me-"
"But I also don't do anything" Clara barged in interrupting hook, who cast he a glare. "Sir" Clare gulped.

((i havent seen the latest episode, but besides that all of them))

"I also remember that you were once a lost child Clara, remember that" He glowered. "Anything you want to add Raven, or will you just hold your tongue like always?"

((duH!!! who doesn't!?!?))

"You sure" Hook said, roughly grabbing Raven's chin to look at him. "Look at you, a filthy mistake for a daughter, I'd rather have had my other hand fed to that bloody crocodile before spending that night with your mother"

Hook growled, slapping Raven across the face sending her spinning to the ground. "Don't you disrespect me you bitch, I made you and I can unmake you" Hook spat out, his eyes full of anger and amusment. Hook walked away stalking off to his office.

Clara imdeitly when he was out of sight, kneeled down beside Raven, hoping she was okay, but didn't help her up. Pirates don't "Help" eachother.

"Of course there is" Clara said. He had mislead her, and taken her away from all of her friends and possibly her only family. "He took away everything from me, and he can do it again, he could leave me in Neverland and let me be killed by Peter and the lost children...." She mumbled, resisting the urge to let tears fall from her eyes.

"What about you? Don't you want to leave?" Clara asked "Peter can be welcoming and kind as well as cruel, but...I knew him...He wouldn't turn his back on you if you chose him..." clara then realized what she was saying and looked at the ground in shame "I-Im sorry, I shouldn't be suggesting this"

Clara smiled a little at Raven's words. "I made a mistake, don't let Hook control your life or you will make one to, and like me you will regret it for a very long time"

Clara nodded, looking off the edge of the boat, towards land. "Do...do you remember when you first came here?" Clara silently cursed herself for prying, she hated when people pryed.

Clara smiled slightly "Its magical, being with the lost children was amazing. They all acted like best friends, they would play games that lasted days, never following any rules...." She said thinking of past memories.

"Y-yeah" Clara said "The main land is....boring I guess you could say, terrible things happen everyday but its like no one cares. Like its a normal thing"

"As a lost child, you make a vow never to grow up, or return" Clara said "Most of us are orphans, abused kids, or forgotten thats why we stay"

"No its fine, I was just saying" Clara turned to look at Raven "We are forgotten, no one looks for us when we leave. The girl you almost killed, Flower? You want to know something about her?"

"Flower...She came to never land 24 years ago, I was already a pirate then but I knew her vaguely. Peter rescued her from her abusive parents. You should have seen her when she first came, bruises and cuts everywhere" Clara said "Peter isn't the bad guy here, he saves kids, and gives them new meaning "

message 20: by Daemon (new)

Daemon | 12 comments Daemon sat precariously on the bowsprit, legs dangling below him as the ship bobbed up and down over the ocean. Slowly, he slid back and laid down completely, holding onto it and wrapping his legs, locking his ankles onto it and resting his cheek on the back of his hand, gazing at Neverland. It was so...mysterious. Beautiful. Why did he have to be hated? Why did he have to grow up?

message 21: by Daemon (new)

Daemon | 12 comments Dae heard her, but didn't look back. If she wanted to talk, she'd say something. He wasn't one for socializing, really. If only he could get his own ship...yeah...that'd be nice.