High School Roleplay discussion

Places > Outside School

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 43 comments Lucian walked with his twin sister to the school, occasionally saying something to her in Romanian. The twins much preferred their native language to English.

Bianca looked arond for any of her friends, as she got to the school with Lucian.

message 3: by Jadyn (new)

Jadyn (jjg01) Jade and Jacob walk onto campus. "This looks fun..." Jacob says while attempting to push Jade into a random boy. Jade playfully pushes Jacob. "Don't...we can't let Auntie find out..." Jade says quietly. "Right..."Jacob says.

message 4: by Lexi (new)

Lexi Crystal (lexicrystal) | 16 comments Hinata brushed a strand of hair behind her ear, sighing. Her brother had told her she should begin going by her birth name instead of her "silly" English name, Faron, but it seemed impossible to give it up. She couldn't deal with people mispronouncing her name. It really bugged her.
She flipped the page of her book, sighing, looking up as her eyes landed on a pair of siblings. Twins?

Ilhoon laughed with his large group of friends, patting on his bangs to fix them with one hand. He occasionally glanced over at his youngest sister, sighing. She was so quiet. He loved her, but he wished she would come talk to him more throughout the day.

message 5: by Jadyn (new)

Jadyn (jjg01) "Hey jade...I found you a friend." Jacob points at a girl sitting by herself. "Jacob...don't point..." "Jade...don't be a party killer. I'm here to have FUN...not listen to Auntie." Jacob walks over to the girl. Jade follows. "Hi. I'm Jacob and this is Jade. Who are you?"

message 6: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 43 comments "I'll meet you by the stage at lunch Luce, please make friends" Bianca said, stoppong to look at her brother.

"Like your one to talk Bianca, you have like 4 friends" Lucian retorted, his voice having a faint but noticable romanian accent.

"And yet it's still more than you...Look I just don't like seeing you alone all the time Luce" The female of the two said, looking sincere. As often as she and Lucian fought, she did truly care about her brother.

message 7: by Lexi (new)

Lexi Crystal (lexicrystal) | 16 comments Hinata looks up at them and raises an eyebrow, her lip twitching. People tried making friends with her often. It's not like she didn't enjoy it, she just wasn't sure how to act on it.
"Faron." She muttered, looking up at them. "Who are you?"

Ilhoon's friends all looked over at the twins, mumbling to themselves.
"New kids?" Ilhoon muttered to themselves.
"The girl is cute," Sungjae, his friend laughed sincerely. "I like her."

message 8: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 43 comments Lucian sighed, giving up the argument with Bianca. It was a daily fight for the two "I'll try B, okay?" He said. "Pa Bianca te iubesc sora" He added in Romanian, before running off, leaving his sister on her own.

"Ne vedem mai târziu Lucian" Bianca murmured to herself, fixing her hair slightly.

((Lucian- Bye Bianca, Love you Sis
Bianca- See you later Lucian))

message 9: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye Letty walked up a path away from her car and glanced around, seeing a few different people she glanced back at her car then down at her backpack.

message 10: by Jadyn (new)

Jadyn (jjg01) Jacob looked at Jade. "Don't be rude." She whispered. "Well...jade and I, I'm Jacob BTW, are new. We don't know our way around. Could you or anyone help us?" "Also, we need people in a band if you could spread the news? Thanks!" Jade said cheerfully. "What was that?" Jacob asked. "Me being nice" Jade whisped back.

message 11: by Lexi (new)

Lexi Crystal (lexicrystal) | 16 comments Ilhoon heard the twins speaking a different language and his eyes widened, his gaze flicking over to Hinata. Sure enough, she was watching as well, the same amazed expression on her face. There weren't many foreigners at this school, aside from them.

"What..?" Hinata muttered, but she was excited to have someone like her at school.

message 12: by Lexi (new)

Lexi Crystal (lexicrystal) | 16 comments "Oh, and uh," Hinata mumbled. "Nice to meet you. I could show you around later, if you'd like.."

message 13: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 43 comments Bianca held her head high as she walked towards the entrance of the school, ready to go practice some of her martial arts for her upcoming tournament. As she got closer to the school, she noticed Hinata and Ilhoon, giving them a smile and a small wave.

message 14: by Jadyn (new)

Jadyn (jjg01) "That'd be great!" Jade said before Jacob could. "Hey...do you know anyone here?" Jacob asked. "You know, you're our first friend and surely you have friends.." Jacob trailed off seeing Jade's look of unapproval

message 15: by Lexi (new)

Lexi Crystal (lexicrystal) | 16 comments Ilhoon flashed her a quick smile, and Sungjae, unnoticed, gave her a tentative wave. Ilhoon laughed at him.
"Where do you guys think he's going?" He asked, curious.

Hinata nodded.
"I do have friends. They always get here late, though. However," Her eyes flicked over to Luce, then back to the siblings in front of her. "I wouldn't be bothered if I introduced them to you later on. Do you have lunch A or B?"

message 16: by Jadyn (new)

Jadyn (jjg01) "Er..." Jacob said. "We haven't really signed in at the office yet..." Jade explained.

message 17: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 43 comments Bianca gave a quiet chuckle, seeing the reactions of Ilhoon and Sungjae, before stopping herself she didn't typically act in such a girlish manner. Shrugging it off, Bianca continued towards the school.

message 18: by Lexi (new)

Lexi Crystal (lexicrystal) | 16 comments Ilhoon looked at his feet, laughing to himself. Sungjae always clung onto girls like this, and he was already on his way into the building to introduce himself to Bianca. Ilhoon followed. This never ended well. He usually got himself punched in the face, or worse.

Hinata shook her head. "If you don't do that first, you won't be registered in any classes!"

message 19: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 43 comments Bianca made her way into the gym, changing into her martial arts gi. She started doing some basic stretches, to warm her body up before starting into her difficult stuff.

message 20: by Lexi (new)

Lexi Crystal (lexicrystal) | 16 comments "Hey, hey, hey!" Sungjae said as he entered the gym. Ilhoon stayed behind the doors, cackling to himself. "It's me! It's your man Sungjae~! You didn't know that yet, but now you do! Ha Ha!"

Hinata stood up and stretched, rolling up her sleeves, her book still in her hand. She looked around for that boy from before, curiously.

message 21: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 43 comments Bianca stopped and looked at Sungjae, with an unamused look. "You do realize that I could easily break any bone in your body right?" She stated in an eerily calm voice, it was her way of getting rid of guys that she didn't like.

message 22: by Lexi (new)

Lexi Crystal (lexicrystal) | 16 comments Sungjae froze, his hands freezing. Ilhoon was laughing so hard behind the doors that he was incapable of even making a sound. He clapped lightly, leaning against the wall.
"Hey, man! Just hit me up if you're ever feelin' better!" He mumbled nervously.

message 23: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 43 comments Bianca gave him a little smirk, before going back to her training, her job done. Without seeing or caring if anyone else was in the gym, Bianca set to doing one of her difficult routines, it being a mix of dance and martial arts.

message 24: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 43 comments ((Lexi?))

message 25: by Lexi (new)

Lexi Crystal (lexicrystal) | 16 comments ((Sorry, didn't see this!))

Ilhoon peered through the glass window on the door, his eyebrows raised. Bianca didn't seem like the type to be into martial arts to him, but, then again, he knew stereotyping was wrong. Sungjae was still frozen in place, his mouth wide open.

message 26: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 43 comments "You know you could leave at anytime" Bianca said, finally making note of Sungjae still neing there, but she didn't miss a beat in her routine.

message 27: by Lexi (new)

Lexi Crystal (lexicrystal) | 16 comments Sungjae stood solid in his place, not moving a muscle; shocked engraved into each one of his facial features.
"God," Ilhoon muttered, stumbling into the gym as he laughed out loud. He looped his arms around Sungjae's torso and began dragging him. "I'll just be taking him."

message 28: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 43 comments Bianca turned at the sound of a new voice, recognizing Ilhoon. "Uh...sure" She said, nervously stumbling slightly in her routine. She mentally kicked herself for being so nervous.

message 29: by Lexi (new)

Lexi Crystal (lexicrystal) | 16 comments "You good?" He joked, turning around and hauling Sungjae onto his shoulders. He protested, but didn't struggle very much. "Good job and everything."

message 30: by Anastacia (last edited May 04, 2015 05:41PM) (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 43 comments Bianca stopped and nodded to Ilhoon "Yeah, thanks" She said, smiling slightly at him.

message 31: by Lexi (new)

Lexi Crystal (lexicrystal) | 16 comments He gave her a small wave, grinning to himself as he pulled Sungjae from the gym, both of them laughing. He liked this new girl. She was.. interesting.

message 32: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 43 comments Bianca finished what she was doing in the gym, and went to take a shower and change back into her school clothing. The 17 year old, exitted the change room, her black amd white hair still a bit damp.

Lucian sat in the library, a set of headphones in as he read a book. He silently wondered if his sister would come to the library that day, or if she would stay in the gym all day.

message 33: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye Letty spent her free time working on her car, she didn't really need to but it calmed her mind when she did.

message 34: by Jadyn (new)

Jadyn (jjg01) Jade turned to Jacob. "I don't care what you say. If we don't sign in you don't get to participate in sports" she says while poking his chest. "Fine. I guess we go to the office?" Jacob speculated. "Yea...but where is it?" "I don't know..." They walk around asking if someone can show them the way.

message 35: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 43 comments ((Lexi?))

message 36: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (last edited May 06, 2015 02:06PM) (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) Ella and mera walked to school while Mason drove to school. Mera turned to Ella and asked "Are you going to sit in the back of class like normal or are you going to party and have a blast like me"
Mera replied" I will probably be my normal self. I think myself is perfect."
Ella just sighed

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) Ella and Mera got to the school grounds,Ella said hi to everyone she saw. Mera kept quiet and didn't say a sound

message 38: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 43 comments Anastacia wrote: "Bianca finished what she was doing in the gym, and went to take a shower and change back into her school clothing. The 17 year old, exitted the change room, her black amd white hair still a bit dam..."

((Lexi??))

message 39: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye Letty rolled out from under her car and saw Ella and Mera and adjusted something under her car before putting the Creeper in the back seat, grabbing a semi clean rag and her backpack and headed towards the school.

message 40: by Jadyn (new)

Jadyn (jjg01) Jacob starts walking backwards so he can still talk to Jade. "Uh...Jacob..." Jade says right as he runs into someone.

message 41: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye Letty stepped to the side catching herself before she fell over, and looked at Jacob, still wiping her hands free of engine grease before giving up,

message 42: by Jadyn (new)

Jadyn (jjg01) "Please excuse my idiot of an excuse for a brother. I'm Jade. The guy who just ran into you is Jacob. Who are you?" Jade asks.

message 43: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye "My name's Letty, and it's okay" she said smiling at both of them. "Nice to meet you both" she said

message 44: by Jadyn (new)

Jadyn (jjg01) "Nice to meet you too!" Jade exclaimed. "Do you know where the office is? We still have to sign in..." Jade explained.

message 45: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye "Yeah its right over there" Letty said to the students.

((I made Letty into the Auto Mechanics teacher))

message 46: by Jadyn (new)

Jadyn (jjg01) "Thanks!" Jade said and dragged Jacob behind her.
((I'm bad at checking this...))