Warrior Cats: The New Clans [Role-play] discussion

StreamClan > Warrior's Den [StreamClan]

Comments Showing 1-50 of 97 (97 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) Bramblefrost longingly glanced at his nest as he pulled Ivydove by her scruff. There it is... He thought to himself. But he wouldn't dare sleep in it until Ivydove was comfortable in her nest.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivydoves nest was near the middle, close to e center where senior warriors slept, she wasn't a senior warrior, but sometimes her father had nightmares, but that wasn't important at the moment, Ivydove then sleepily yet sturdily stood, " Alright, thank you Bramble, I can stand now," Ivydove murmured with a yawn.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) "You're welcome," Bramblefrost meowed after he let go of her scruff. He didn't leave her side, though. Not yet.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivydove wove her way through the nests until she reached hers, she yawned and she circled it like a dog before she settled down into it.

message 6: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (last edited Jun 09, 2015 08:30PM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) Bramblefrost smiled slightly and limped over to his own nest. He curled up into a tight ball and laid his tail over his nose and easily fell asleep.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivydove curled up and fell asleep.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivydove woke many heartbeats later, she stretched in her best.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

*Nest

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Reminder ))

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) ((Sorry! I wasn't sure if you were talking to ne or not, so that's why I didn't reply...))

Bramblefrost purred rather loudly in his sleep. Loud enough to wake up anyone close enough. He was happily reliving his secret dream of having kits. He had never told anyone, not even his sister, that he had wanted kits since he was an apprentice.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivydove looked over at Bramblefrost, " That Tom purrs louder then my brother," Ivydove muttered, which was an understatement, because no one could purr louder then Poolwings.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) Only a few minutes later Bramblefrost woke up. He stood up in his nest, stretched and, of course, started washing himself.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

" Did you have a nice nap Purrball?" Ivydove asked with a teasing tone.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) Bramblefrost looked at her and tipped his head. "Purrball? What?"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

" You were purring loudly in your sleep," Ivydove explained as she made her way past cats and stray tails.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) Bramblefrost's eyes widened. "I didn't say anything did I?" Please say no, please say no...

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

" No," Ivydove meowed.

message 19: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (last edited Jun 10, 2015 09:07PM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) Bramblefrost let out a sigh of relief and then continued, ears burning from embarrassment. "Anyways, i-it was just a good dream...n-nothing important,"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivydove nods, " Okay, that's good," Ivydove meowed, At least he didn't have the nightmare, Ivydove thought.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) Bramblefrost paused. "You still up to hearing what my bad dream was earlier?" He mewed softly, not wanting anyone else to hear that he was admitting he had a nightmare. I wonder if you can still it a nightmare without it being night-time...

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

" Yes," Ivydove murmured softly, she made her way to him, and she sat down in front of him, careful to not disturb or sit on anyone.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) Humiliations glittered in Bramblefrost's eyes. "I can't fish properly..." His voice was barely a whisper. "When my mentor first started training me to fish, I fell into the water when it was time to pick up the out of the water. The other apprentice that was there started laughing, so I ran away to a different part of the river so I wouldn't be able to hear or see other cats. Ever since then I've been training myself to fish,"

((Yup, it's official. I am attached(?) to Bramblefrost. I'm already torturing him. XD ))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivydove grimaced, she remember that day, she wasn't there, but her brother was, " Oh Bramble," Ivydove murmured, she reached forward and she touched her nose to Bramblefrosts shoulder in comfort.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

(( I got to go to bed ))

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) "That cat left a permanent scar on my heart," Bramblefrost looked at Ivydove straight in the eye. "No matter how long it has been, that scar will always hurt...but it's there for a reason. It makes you stronger and determined to prove the cats who doubted you wrong. They're the losers because they set you on the right path to winning. All it takes is courage and faith,"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivydove nodded, she looked at Bramblefrost, she understood him completely, for she had been in the same predicament as he had been in, but she didn't really want to talk about it, because it still hurt her, even though she found the courage and bravery to ignore it and move on with her life.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) Bramblefrost flopped on his back and let out a heavy sigh of relief. "I never knew how relieving it would be to let someone know why I have a problem with fish,"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivydove watched him, her whiskers twitched in amusement, she purred softly, " You know I know how you feel, I've actually been in the same predicament as you have," Ivydove meowed.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) "You have?" Bramblefrost looked at her with surprise.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

(( What is Ivydoves birth clan?))

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Kk thanks ))

" Yeah, back in BreezeClan, when I was an apprentice, I could never run properly like an BreezeClan apprentice, when my mentor was trying to teach me how to run and catch a rabbit, I failed and tripped over my own paws, and caught a pawful of tail instead, after being laughed at by my brother and some of the older apprentices, I had ran off, far away from them and I had began to teach myself how to run properly and how to catch an rabbit, I still do that when I'm alone, I sometime go onto that stretch of grass where there are no trees or other objects, I learned to ignore the teasing after I left BreezeClan," Ivydove meowed.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) "I wish I could do that," Brambleleaffrost sighed. "I'm not letting anyone see my fishing until I can find a way to stop falling,"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

" And I'm not letting anyone see my running until I can run with out tripping over my paws," Ivydove says.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) Bramblefrost thought for a moment before replying. "What's your biggest risk when you're running? As in death. I can drown," Did that make any sense? Well, of course it doesn't make sense! Even I don't understand what I'm saying!

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

" My biggest risk, is falling off an hidden cliff, or down a deep hole," Ivydove meowed.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) It made sense? How could it make sense? Bramblefrost eyes widened at his thought and what Ivepool said. "And that is why I am glad Mum brought me to StreamClan..."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

" I'm glad my brother brought me to StreamClan, he didn't like it how everyone was laughing at me, so he brought me here," Ivydove murmured.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) "Didn't you say just say that he laughed at you, too?" Bramblefrost tipped his head.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

" Yeah, but he's my brother, he loves me to death, he apologized to me, I forgave him," Ivydove murmured.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) "I often wonder if Snow forgave me for not going after him..." Bramblefrost's voice was barely a whisper. Bramblefrost nor Firesong had told anyone about their brother. What was the point? It only would've brought back sadness.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivydove looked at him. But she didn't pester him about it.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) Bramblefrost shook his head to clear it before that tear decided to roll down his face. No one was going to see him cry. "Uh...anyways..." He began washing his face. He didn't want to, but it stopped him from feeling too awkward.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

" You don't have to hide yourself from me when your crying," Ivydove murmured.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) "No," Bramblefrost shook his head. "I would look vulnerable. I refuse to show my weaknesses in front of my Clan-mates. If I'm going to break down, I'm not going to be anywhere near my Clan-mates,"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivydove sighed, " Yeah, okay," Ivydove meowed.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) "I'd only cry in front of my mate," Bramblefrost mewed, mostly to himself. "If I ever find one..."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivydove looked up, but she didn't say anything.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) Ok...it's becoming awkward again... Bramblefrost started washing his face again. And it's very quiet...can't stand silence after I say something like that. Moron...

« previous 1