Warrior Cats: The New Clans [Role-play] discussion

StreamClan > Territory [StreamClan]

Comments Showing 1-50 of 106 (106 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 2: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (last edited Jun 04, 2015 09:08PM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) Bramblefrost was watching the river, staring at his reflection, admiring himself. "Handsome devil, aren't you?" He purred to the water. "Irresistible,"

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivydove was watching him from afar, she snorted in amusement as she buried her small mouse and watched him.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) It took a while Bramblefrost to pull his gaze away from himself and going back what he was meant to do, and that was catching fish. He never liked fish, but he liked them enough to not complain like he did when he was a kit. He crouched down and waited until he saw a fish. Instead of catching it, he slipped and fell into the water, losing the fish. He sat up growled loudly. He padded back to where he had sat before he fell. This is why I don't fish with other cats. I'm still trying to figure out a way to fish without slipping every few times. And they think I'm staring at myself for hours when I say going I'm hunting. I mean, I know I'm attractive and all, but still! I don't look at myself that long! He sighed and shook his fur and crouched down again before he could wash his pelt, which he knew could take hours. Surely no one was around to see his messed up pelt, right? Yeah, no one's around. You would've seen or sensed a cat watching you by now...

(( O_O That is a very long post!))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivydove kept her mouth shut as she watched Bramblefrost, He's so full of himself he can barely catch a fish!, Ivydove watched as Bramblefrost cleaned his pelt. Ivydove was too focused on Bramblefrost to care about anything else at the moment.

message 6: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (last edited Jun 05, 2015 12:25PM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) Bramblefrost slipped again, got at least this time he caught the fish. "Great StarClan I'm going die in this river I keep falling! Stupid piece of foxdung fish," He hissed loudly when he spat out the fish. He stuck his muzzle in the air as he padded out of the water again and shook the water out of his fur. "And I'd die a second time because of embarrassment because a stupid fish killed me!" His voice rose into a yowl. "Even trying to kill a badger is easier than this!" He calmed himself down and then sat down in the middle of the water. "No harm with trying a different way of catching a fish," He looked at dead fish and glared at it before watching the water again. It was common for him to swear at a fish and he didn't care where he was when he started getting angry at one. No one understood why, though, because he didn't allow anyone to watch him fish. They think I'm crazy. Well if I wasn't so embarrassed by the way I hunt fish and let others see my problem with fish, they'd understand.

((Another long post. O_O Why can't I do this every time I post with my other charries?!))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivydove watched him and she snorted quietly, she would've offered to teach him, but she didn't feel comfortable with speaking to him, her eyes lingered on him for a minute before they drew away. She rubbed at her eyes with her paws.

message 8: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (last edited Jun 05, 2015 01:03PM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) Ok, let's try this without falling. Bramblefrost quickly scooped up a fish, bit the back of its'
neck(?) and fell backwards. It threw the fish beside the other. "I swear by StarClan they are trying to drown me," He growled to himself, but he didn't get out of the river yet. He was determined to get five fish in total. Only three more to go before you can fix your poor, messed up pelt...

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivydove was walking back to her spot when she trips forward and she tumbled towards the river, she squeaked in surprise as she landed into the water.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) Bramblefrost froze, horror sparkling in his eyes. He quickly picked up his two fish and bolted away to a father part of the river. Well at least my fur is a bit more dry... He sighed and dropped his fish and licked his pelt. Please, StarClan, please don't tell me she was watching me... He pulled his face away from his fur and slowly walked into the water with slightly widened eyes. Not from looking at the water, but from seeing a cat tumble right where he was.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivydove stopped tumbling, she stood in the river, her paws reached the riverbed, " Dumb cat, I'm such a stupid cat," Ivydove mumbled as she walked out of the river, once free of the now still water, she shook her pelt.

message 12: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (last edited Jun 05, 2015 04:16PM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) Bramblefrost spotted a fish, but fell forwards without really moving. "Ok, different area..." He picked up his fish again and ran past Ivydove, but stopped when he saw a fish. But...it's so close to her! Well... as long as it gets me closer to five fish, I suppose it doesn't matter... He dropped his fish yet again, and trotted up ahead of it and sat down in the middle of the water. This seemed to be a new habit. Come on, a little faster... After he seriously considered letting the fish live, it came close enough to be caught. And he did catch it, but not only do he fall, but he injured himself on the shoulder. He ignored it though. Anger glittered in his eyes as he took his new fish back to the other two. Yes, they are trying to drown me. They're tiny, weird, un-blinking versions of badgers... Once he dropped it, he looked at Ivydove. "Fish are evil," He mewed randomly before licking his shoulder. Since this is just a bad dream, I suppose it doesn't matter what I say. I'll wake up soon enough and pray to StarClan for a more peaceful, less evil-fish filled dream.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivydove snorted in amusement, " Yes, Fish are evil," Ivydove meowed back as she shook her pelt again, shaking the water out of her pelt. Her eyes shined in pure amusement and pure annoyance, she hated water so much, it's also why she stuck close to the forest. Her eyes flashed in the sunlight.

message 14: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (last edited Jun 05, 2015 05:30PM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) Bramblefrost stood up and he looked at himself with disgust. He looked hideous! Well...at least to him, that is. Then he looked back at the fish. Bah, they can wait. He thought to himself and did a thorough cleaning. When he was done, he purred as he admired himself again. "Perfect,"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivydove began to lick her pelt clean of any dirt that had decided to stick into her pelt, she faced away from Bramblefrost, she closed her eyes so that she could avoid eye contact with him if he decided to talk to her.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) Bramblefrost carefully watched Ivydove for a few seconds before following the river again. Two more evil fish to go...then we can try to wake up from this nightmare. When he got to a good spot, he sat down and waited for a fish. He spoted one, he fell and lost it. That's not surprising... He growled quietly.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

" Make sure your shadow doesn't fall on the water," Ivydove quietly, yet loudly suggested.

message 18: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (last edited Jun 05, 2015 07:06PM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) Bramblefrost rolled his eyes. "Another reason why I don't fish with other cats..." He murmured to himself. He caught the next fish, and still fell down. He fell on his injurged shoulder, though. "Stupid freakin' tiny water-loving monster..." He cursed and limped back to his fish pile. "These fish are trying to murder me..." He muttered and flopped on his side for a few minutes.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivydove snorted in amusement, " How bad does it hurt?" Ivydove asked shyly.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) "It's nothing," Bramblefrost would never admit that it felt like was on fire. He refuses to show weakness in front of cats who wasn't the medicine cat. And he also refused to see the medicine cat if he was hurt unless he was unconscious and/or dragged there. "I've been through much worse,"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivydove twitched her whiskers in annoyance. " Stop being so full of yourself," Ivydove mumbled, " I'm just trying to help," Ivydove murmured.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivydove was really close to Bramblefrost, she looked away awkwardly but she stayed where she was. She actually then tried to look at him.,

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) Bramblefrost gritted his teeth when he stood up. "It's nothing to worry about," He meowed calmly.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

" Yeah and hedgehogs fly," Ivydove snapped, he was seriously getting on her nerves now.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivydove turns to Spottedflower, she was now sitting right next to Bramblefrost due to the little situation.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) Bramblefrost waved his tail to Spottedflower. Sit down, moron! He shook his head to Ivydove. "I'll rest when I get my fifth fish," He flicked his tail to his pile of fish. "I only need one more," He mewed and limped away. Ok, now what, genius? You know you can't get a good grip on the ground, no matter what you do. There is no way you'll get that last fish. Yep. He just challenged himself.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivydove looked at him, " Becareful," Ivydove says to him, What the mouse?! Why should I be caring about him? It's not like he cares about me! Ivydove thought as she looked at him.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) "Yep," Bramblefrost broken into a run, ignoring that big urge to yowl in pain. He eventually collapsed and lucky for him, he was out of the two she-cats' sights. We're safe... He looked at his shoulder, then the river. "Not like things could get worse," He shrugged and sat down in the middle of the water. This time he dug his claws into the ground to secure his balance. "Any time now," He sighed. "Look, My shoulder refuses to stay in this position much longer," When a fish cat he caught it and he didn't fall down until he let go. He threw this dead fish onto the grass. Huh, you actually did it... He purred loudly. He still hated the fish, but he was glad he didn't hurt himself more than he already had. He held his breath as he climbed out of the water. He looked at himself in the water. The same disgusted look grew on his face and he did another thorough cleaning. It took longer than last time, and last time was just ten minutes. This time it took thirty. He glanced at himself again and purred. He picked up his fish had headed back to Ivydove.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivydove waited for him to come back, she was cleaning her pelt, witch now glistened in the sunlight, her gray pelt sparkled, making her look beautiful, possibly even more beautiful then Spottedflower.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) Bramblefrost limped back to his pile of four fish and added the fifth. "Now I can rest," He mewed and laid down on his side. "Just don't act like a medicine ca-haahaaa..." His eyes widened when he looked at Ivydove.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivydove didn't hear him, she was too focused on her pelt now, (( this means I gotta edit her profile^_^ she's obsessed with her pelt now^_^)), Ivydove drew her paw over her ears. Ivydove sighed contently, Maybe if grandpa were here, we would have a ton of fun and I wouldn't be so shy talking to toms and other cats, This thought was repeated in her mind.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) (( ^-^ ))

Bramblefrost shook his head to clear it and stared at his paws. What do I do? She's obviously busy at the moment... He glanced at the water. No! Heck no! No more fish! I've had enough to last a lifetime... He looked at his pile of fish and glared at it, then decided to wash his shoulder. I hope it doesn't get infected... I don't want to go anywhere near the medicine cat!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivydove paused and she looked at Bramblefrost out of the corner of her eye, she continued to wash her ears until they sparkled. She then stretched and flexed her claws a bit, she then yawned a bit, " Your pretty stubborn, you know that?" Ivydove meowed to Bramblefrost.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

(( It's midnight over here, so il have to go to sleep^_^ I'll reply tomorrow ))

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) Bramblefrost turned his head over to her and narrowed his eyes playfully. "You mean very stubborn," He purred loudly. "And of course I know I'm stubborn. I was born that way, Darlin',"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivydove purred in amusement, she couldn't believe what she was doing, she was actually talking to Bramblefrost, she couldn't believe he own mouth. " Your also so full of yourself as well as very stubborn," Ivydove meowed playfully.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) Bramblefrost purred at Ivydove's comment. "I also know that," When Spottedflower came over her nodded. "Sure," He sat up, ignoring the burning in his shoulder when he moved.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivydove stayed where she was, she narrowed her eyes at Bramblefrosts shoulder, she'll tell the medicine cat later. She looked at Spottedflower.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) "I don't find that surprising. I've already noticed how you look at me," Bramblefrost meowed.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivydove felt as something snapped inside of her, but she stayed where she was, she shuffled her paws while she sat next to Bramblefrost.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivydove began to back away, not wanting to be there anymore, she backed away slowly towards her earlier post behind an thick bush.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) Bramblefrost nodded. "But if you really cared about me, you would've tried to get to know me by now,"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivydove stopped for a moment, she stayed where she was and she watched the two of them for a moment, she sighed softly.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Reminder Hawky!))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivydove teared up, she looked at Bramblefrost, " I'll be at camp Bramble, I'll talk to you later," Ivydove mumbled.

message 46: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (last edited Jun 06, 2015 07:51PM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) No one has called me Bramble in moons...not even Firesong calls me Bramble anymore! Bramblefrost stared at Ivydove with wide eyes, completely forgetting Spottedflower.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivydove walked towards the small pile of dirt where her earlier prey had been buried.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivydove snorted, " Such a crybaby," Ivydove muttered to herself, she looked back at Bramblefrost, sighing she then dug into the dirt.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

(( she couldn't have heard it, Ivydove said it to herself not outloud>_<))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

(( I'd really like for her to not hear it, because Ivydove wasn't even that close to her, she's farther away from the river, where Spottedflower wouldn't be able to hear her!!!>~<))

« previous 1 3