The Lost Children of Neverland: Hook's Return discussion

Never Land #2 > Neverland Forest

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 210 comments Mod
The woods all around never land, filled with faeries and lost children the like. A prime place for the children to play games or prank a lost pirate.

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 210 comments Mod
Simon sat in the same spot he had been for the past hour. In a tree. A a branch that was making his back and bum sore. The lost children were supposed to be playing hide and seek, either they still hadn't found him or forgot about him. "idiots" Simon said under his breath, his Irish accent thick. "If only Peter would come back soon, it wouldn't be so boring" he said under his breath with a sigh.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Eliza was by herself, her sword inside her holster and her holster was around her waist, but it was bugging her so much. She didn't take it off though, she was alone, thanks to one of her crew members who suggested she take a walk after she almost beat the crap out of one of her other crew members.

((Can simon see her?)))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Yeah ))

Simon watched as a girl-a pirate rather entered his line of site. He inched closer to the base of the tree, scowling her her direction. He had left his dagger at Peter's hideout "Dammit" He said rather loudly, throwing his hand over his mouth as if to stop anyone from hearing it.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

" Oh boy," Eliza muttered, she stopped and looked up, noticing the boy in the tree.

Simon realizing he had been spotted, stood up on the on the branch he had been perched on. He realized then just how tall the girl was, she was attractive in his mind even with her tall body. "If I had my dagger you would be dead right now" He said in his 12 year old voice, over 100 years and it still hasn't changed.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

" And if I wasn't using my head you'd be dead too," Eliza replied calmly.

"I haven't seen you around pirate" Simon said as if "Pirate" was the worst thing in the world. "actually, I haven't seen a lot of pirates around since hook disapered"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

" Of course you haven't seen me around, Hook hasn't gotten any plans for me yet," Eliza said with a scoff.

Simon's eyes widened, he jumped from the branch landing in crouched posisiton. "What do you mean? Hook hasn't been around in over a 100 years" He spoke calmly but inside he was freaking out. He had been there the first time, he had met wendy, he had even met Jane. This was all news to him.

(Im doing 100 years because the original story takes place in 1904)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Eliza laughed, " Ha, of course you didn't know, no one would tell you," Eliza said.

"You better explian, pirate" Simon glowered "or else I'll get peter to make you"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Eliza stood straight, " Hook has come back," Eliza said with a grin, "
and he has a plan in mind too," Eliza said.

Simon was speachless "What do you mean he is back! I was there when peter sailed off on the jolly rodger with wendy! I saw it all! A-And Jane! Hook left after that"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

" He has a new Jolly Roger, and a bunch of other pirates and their crew has joined his side," Eliza said.

"Im guessing your one of them" He said glaring "You have a name I presume?" Simon then thought better of it and corrected himself. "Ill tell you my name if you tell me yours" He said, pirates loved a deal, and he knew it.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

" Captian Eliza Angel Matthews," Eliza replied.

"Sin" Simon replied "Of the original lost boys of never land" Everyone called him "sin", except peter who actually called him by his name.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Eliza smiled her usual wicked smile, " Nice to meet you," Eliza said.

"Im sure" He said his tone unreadable. "If I may...I understand we basically hate each other but I have a question"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

" Ask away," Eliza said.

"Were you there...when wendy was here?" He said, not even sure if she knew wendy or even jane.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

" Yes, but not for long," Eliza replied.m

"W-what about Jane?" He said, it seemed as if just yesterday Jane had shown up. "Im sorry, they were close to me" why the hell was he talking to a pirate? Apologizing even?!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

" Don't be sorry, I know how you feel and no I wasn't there to see Jane," Eliza said.

"O-okay" He said, feeling heat rise to his cheeks in embarrassment "Lets call this a truce for now" He said to her "I go my way you go yours and no harm comes to either of us"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

" Sure, well I gotta get going, or my crew will come looking for me," Eliza said and she looked at Sin as she began to walk backwards, she then turn and ran.

Simon shrugged and ran in the opposite direction.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Eliza ran until she reached her ship.

Clara sat at the trunk of one of the many oak trees in the forest. Drama was something she wanted to stay away from, and with Hook being back and Peter being around it made her want to go puke in the corner from nerves. Peter probably didn't want to see her, much less have her in neverland. She was ban after all, but that was over 30 years ago, being back brought memories of her few hours here, till she was kidnapped...