What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Suggest books for me > Women in affairs or marriages with possessive men who then stalk or terrorize them

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy (new)

Amy Diaz | 224 comments Young woman (married or single doesn't matter) has an affair but then the man she has an affair with doesn't let go or move on. He stalks her maybe terrorizes her.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39310 comments Mod
Are you looking for a specific book, or any book that fits this description? Also what do you mean by "specific gene?"

message 3: by Amy (new)

Amy Diaz | 224 comments If there is only one that you know about, I want to know what it is if there are others, I want to know too.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Ok, we call that requests for books in general so I moved to that folder.

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

If you mean some term other than "gene," you'll want to change that because people may think you're talking about genetics and if they don't know any genetics books they'll skip over the thread.

message 6: by Teri-K (new)

Teri-K | 303 comments The Perfect Husband isn't my usual kind of book but it held me spellbound. They were married, though, it wasn't an affair.

message 7: by Amy (new)

Amy Diaz | 224 comments I thought gene was the universal term for genres.

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Amy wrote: "I thought gene was the universal term for genres."

I changed your header to be very specific - specific is better than vague for people who are skimming threads.

message 9: by Amy (new)

Amy Diaz | 224 comments Thank you.

message 10: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

You're welcome.

message 11: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 1531 comments Rose Madder has a stalker ex-husband and also some supernatural elements.

message 12: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 1531 comments Oh, and also Going Wrong has a man obsessed with his childhood sweetheart.

message 13: by Michelle °O° (new)

Michelle °O° | 154 comments This might be a stretch of what you are wanting. But the Heroine has a one night stand with a guy, but he had this all planned out as revenge and kidnapps her.

I loved this whole series Consequences