The Lost Children of Neverland: Hook's Return discussion

Never Land > Pirate Cove

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 210 comments Mod
Here is were the jolly roger is usually docked, home to pirates and lost boys trying for a good prank.

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 210 comments Mod
Alice was standing on the beach, watching as a pirate came onto the land, she was a decent ways away, and hoped she wouldn't spot her. She was alone, with no other lost children near her, they were all off hiding when she was supposed to be "seeking". She was wearing her useal brown dress with a small sharpened rock tucked into her belt. Her blond hair hung around her face, messy and and tangled.

Alice took a small step back in the sand, as the pirate girl looked around. Alice though was smart she was still 4 years old and wasn't fast enough to run away.

"flower....thats what everyone calls me" Alice said trying to size the pirate up and failing at the fact she was a few feet shorter. She rested her small hand on her sharp rock resting on her belt.

"4" Alice said taking a step back and taking out her sharpened rock. "stay away from me, or peter will get you" She said in the bravest voice she could manage. She knew what pirates did to lost children. Backing up in the sand her bare feet hit a sea shell and she fell back onto her bum.

message 6: by Audra (last edited May 04, 2015 07:57PM) (new)

Audra  | 64 comments Britta came down to the cove to find Flowrr. When she saw her with the pirate she took to a faster pace. Who knows what the pirate would do. Britta knew that Alice was a strong kid but against a pirate she wouldn't stand a chance. Britta took out her dagger though she was still far away. Alice was in some serious trouble.

Alice locked eyes with britta, on the verge of tears from fear. "BRITTA!" Alice yelled.

message 8: by Audra (new)

Audra  | 64 comments Britta knew there was a chance that the girl was bluffing, but it wasn't a chance she was willing to take, she stopped a few feet away from the pair, "Everything will be fine," She told Alice in a soothing voice. Britta turned to Raven, "Put the dagger down," she said, her voice hardening, there was no way Britta would let this pirate hurt Flower.

Alice struggled at the pirates hold. "Peter will get you if you hurt me! And he will throw you to the crocodiles like Hook!" Alice screamed "and all the lost children ill come after you!" Even though she was 24, her body and mind had stayed the same, she was still as innocent as she was when Peter first brought her here.

message 10: by Audra (new)

Audra  | 64 comments "Leave her alone," Britta said, putting more force behind her words. For the first time in this encounter she raised her dagger. This girl was scaring Flower and that wasn't something she would tolerate. Britta really doubted this girl could kill her, she may be more experienced but Britta had more nerve.

Alice stayed queit, she didn't know what to say. She was either going to die or live and the odds were not in her favor.

message 12: by Audra (new)

Audra  | 64 comments Seeing the change in Raven, Britta took a step back. She wasn't entirely sure anymore about the bluff. Judging by the change she probably wasn't. "Ok," she sighed thinking on the spot, "If you let Flower go, I'll come to your ship or wherever you want." It was a good deal and Britta was good at barging. She glanced at Alice who looked scared, this was the best option.

"No Britta! wait till Peter gets back!" Alice said, her respect for peter got her in all tipes of trouble. She turned to look up at Raven "why do you hate us? what did we do to you?" She was now using her age to her advantage.

"Not so fast" A teen age boy appeared at the edge of the woods, were it becomes beach. "put the dagger down please" He said smiling, that was both menacing and calm.
His ragged blond hair stuck up at odd angles and his raggity clothes were dirty and clung to him.
(raven doesn't know who it is only Alice and Britta do)

message 15: by Audra (new)

Audra  | 64 comments Britta was relieved when she heard the voice, though still ready to spring into action if necessary. She knew that Alice would be safe now. She watched Raven's expression to see what she would do. She really doubted the girl would drop the dagger or do anything of that sort.

"Im peter, peter pan" The boy said with a smirk. Alice struggled even more "Peter!" she squealed. Peter nodded in her direction calmly "I recommend you let the girl go, she is one of mine, pirate"

message 17: by Audra (new)

Audra  | 64 comments Britta smiled inwardly, maybe Alice's blind faith in Peter wasn't so uncalled for. She saw the pirate shrink under the gaze of him. If Britta were in her position she would give Peter what ever he wanted. Brit kept her blade well balanced in her hand incase Raven tried anything stupid, she doubted it though.

message 18: by Audra (new)

Audra  | 64 comments ((I kind of need to go to bed, but I don't want to dissapoimy you guys and have to make you wait till morning.))

((its fine, when Raven replys I will then we will stop, till tomorrow))

"Is that a threat? of what? A one handed pirate with a drinking problem?" He said stepping forward and scooping up Alice in his arms "touch any of my children again, and you will end up just like your father, the old codfish"

(audra if your on you can reply if you want)

message 23: by Audra (new)

Audra  | 64 comments ((I just made a very high pitched awwww noise XD XD))

Britta walked over to Pan's side, she wasn't very close to him but he had saved her more than once so maybe sometime she should try to get closer to him. She was however very loyal to him and felt bad for any pirate who crossed him. He was not a person you want to make angry.

message 24: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Peter Pan (last edited May 04, 2015 09:30PM) (new)

Peter let out a laugh "let him try, the "revenge" you speak of is him having his panties in a twist when he kidnapped my friend and I saved her, maybe taking his ship in the process but hey whatcha gonna do about it" Peter smirked "Besides it was over 100 years ago, now he wants revenge?" Alice held onto peter with all her might.

Peter turned to Britta "lets head back, the others don't know Im back" He looked at Raven "I have faith in you, pirate, you should to"

message 26: by Audra (new)

Audra  | 64 comments Britta nodded with a small smile. She turned to follow Peter back to their hideout. The others will be very surprised She thought, glad they were all out of harms way for the moment.

((peters hidout!))

message 28: by Audra (new)

Audra  | 64 comments Britta decided she wanted to come back out exploring. It was early in the morning so she didn't think that any pirates would be out. She stayed out of sight of the people on the Jolly Rodger just in case there were any people up.

Clara watched the lost child from the edge of the beach that led to the cover. Peter was nowere to be seen, thank the gods. But if the child saw her, Peter would defiantly know she was here and come after her.

message 30: by Audra (new)

Audra  | 64 comments Britta jumped from rock to rock, she didn't see Clara though she wasn't looking very hard. She liked it out there it was very relaxing with the waves crashing against the beach.

Clara's breathing hitched as he dress skirt caught on a tree branching causing her to fall making a loud thump. Her shoulder screamed in pain, sitting up she could see blood on the sand were she had fallen. "crap" She mumbled.

message 32: by Audra (new)

Audra  | 64 comments Britta looked up sharply at the sound of the thump. She saw a girl on the ground with blood running down on her shoulder. Britta didn't recognize her, She must be a pirate, she thought. But Britta still wanted to help her for some reason. So she moved closer, but still stayed a reasonable distance away.

Clara, cursing under her breath, stood standing her ground. She looked at the lost child, clutching her bleeding shoulder. The girl reminded herself of her when she was a lost child. "I don't really know what to say in this instance..." Clara said, her gaze firmly on the girl.

message 34: by Audra (new)

Audra  | 64 comments Britta took a step closer, the girl looked like she could have been a lost child herself. "Are you alright?" she asked, the girl's shoulder was bleeding pretty badly and Britta knew it probably hurt badly. She took another slow step towards the girl.

"Y-yes" She said "I don't need help from a lost child" She spoke as if she were trying to convince herself that.

message 36: by Audra (new)

Audra  | 64 comments "I really doubt that," Britta moved closer until she was in arms length, she examined the wound from a short distance, "That doesn't look to good." The girl's voice sounded shaky which was weird for a pirate.

"I just tripped, besides. Hook would kill me If I let you help me..." The blood from her shoulder ran down Clara's arm, but she didn't seem to notice it staining her dress.

message 38: by Audra (new)

Audra  | 64 comments Britta stiffened slightly at the sound of Hook's name, but didn't let it faze her, "What Hook doesn't know won't hurt him." Just because this girl was a pirate was no reason to let her bleed to death because of being clumsy.

Clara glared at the girl, she didn't want her help. Period. It didn't have to do with hook at all, it was the fact that just by being here was breaking Peter's law, and the girl reminded her greatly of herself. "How old are you exactly?"

message 40: by Audra (new)

Audra  | 64 comments The girl's glare was very hateful, wnough so that Britta didn't just think it was because of her being a pirate and Britta being a lost child, however she kept going on as if it was a normal conversation, "15," she replied smoothly.

"Really? Or is that just how you look?" Clara asked, hatefully. "I was 14 when I came her, that was over 30 years ago, look were I am now" She ranted, it probably had something to do with how her head ached, and her wound stinged.

message 42: by Audra (new)

Audra  | 64 comments "That's really how old I am," she replied calmly. Britta was able to stay calm in the face of a sword wielding pirate, one that was bleeding out should be a peice of cake. "You look like you could have been a lost child," she mentioned.

"I am-or was" Clara spoke softly "I was taken by pirates shortly after I arrived her, when Peter cam to take me back...I refused"

message 44: by Audra (new)

Audra  | 64 comments Britta's expression sofened, Clara was in a particularly dangerous situation, expecially if Peter found out, but Britta wouldn't be the one to tell him. "Let me wrap that wound then so another lost child doesn't come out and find you then tell Peter."

"F-fine" She said, sitting down on a near by rock. "Though I would deserve it if he did find out, I would do anything to take back what I did"

message 46: by Audra (new)

Audra  | 64 comments Britta tore a peice of cloth from her tunic like shirt and began gently wrapping in around the wound to stop the bleeding, "You don't deserve it, even if you regret what you did," She knew what would happen to the girl if Peter caught her.

Clara shrugged, as she did so she winced and the searing pain that erupted from her arm. "It doesn't matter, I belong to hook now whether I like it or no" It was true, you join his crew you can't leave, you could try but no one had done it successfully in a long long time.

message 48: by Audra (new)

Audra  | 64 comments "Don't move," Britta chastised, trying to be as gentle as she could. She listened to the girl, it sounded like she had made one bad decisions and it would haunt her forever. When she finished she tucked the fabric in on its self, "That should hold up, it's better with fabric from sails but..." she trailed off, she hadn't really meant to say that last part.

Clara let out a laugh at what the girl said. "D-don't worry, I was always wondering what happened to all of our sails, now I know"

message 50: by Audra (last edited May 19, 2015 07:00PM) (new)

Audra  | 64 comments Britta laughed as well, "Yeah, I'd appreciate if you didn't tell your captain that," Britta was starting to feel more comfortable around this girl, it was kind of nice really. Clara wasn't like any of the pirates she had met. Even the ones who didn't belong to Hook's crew.

« previous 1